Keating Wines - BerserkerDay specials, including the "Oak Series"

BerserkerDay offers include:

• Montecillo Cabernet Sauvignon “Oak Series” 4-pack
  • Five different library 6-packs in very limited quantity
  • Two different 3-pack samplers
  • One large format offer - 2011 Keating ‘Beckstoffer Georges III’ Cabernet Sauvignon, 1.5L

All Keating Wines offers include 30% savings and FREE shipping.

Click Here To Order - http://store.keatingwines.com/wine-berserkers-c10.aspx

Featured offer - 2012 Keating Wines ‘Montecillo’ Cabernet Sauvignon “Oak Series” 4-packs, 375 mL $125.00 $87.50

This is a very unique item - same vineyard, same vintage, same harvest date, fermented together, then separated into different barrel programs - New French Oak, New American Oak, Neutral Oak, and our typical oak blend of 100% French Oak (50% new). All wines are 100% Cabernet Sauvignon from the 55-year old Montecillo vineyard in the newly established Moon Mountain District.
All four bottles come in a convenient display box and will be very educational (and fun) to try side by side.

Library 6-packs
2009 Keating ‘Beckstoffer Georges III’ Cabernet Sauvignon, Rutherford: $570.00 $399.00 (only 4 available)
SOLD OUT 2010 Keating ‘Beckstoffer Georges III’ Cabernet Sauvignon, Rutherford: $570.00 $399.00 (only 2 available)
2008 Keating ‘Montecillo’ Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma Valley: $288.00 $201.60 (only 6 available)
2008 Keating Petite Sirah, Rockpile: $228.00 $259.60 (only 6 available)
2009 Keating ‘Buchignani’ Zinfandel, Dry Creek Valley: $210.00 $147.00 (only 8 available)

Sampler 3-packs
Zinfandel 3-pack: 2011, 2012 Buchignani (Dry Creek), and 2012 Montecillo (Sonoma Valley)- $98.00 $68.60
Cabernet Sauvignon Vertical: 2010-2011-2012 Keating ‘Montecillo’ Cabernet Sauvignon (Sonoma Valley)- $144.00 $100.80

Large Format
2011 Keating ‘Beckstoffer Georges III’ Cabernet Sauvignon, Rutherford 1.5L: $225.00 $157.50

Many of the orders will be shipped within one week of BerserkerDay. If you live in a colder region, there might be a 4-6 week delay in shipping. If you want to request a specific time period for your wine to arrive, please mention it in the Customer Comments section, or email me at ekeating@keatingwines.com

Eric – the “oak” series is a very cool idea.

I can’t wait to try my set!

Bumping all the last 12 offers to launch at once - enjoy!!!

Eric I love the “oak” series idea! Order in, it is going to be really fun tasting those and comparing them!

Awesome idea to have the 4pack of half-bottles. Purchased! Thanks!

Thanks everyone! I have been following the 2012 Cabernet quite closely during its near two years in the different barrels. I am glad that everyone else can now taste and discuss the different effects that the oak has on the wine. I am really looking forward to everyone’s tasting notes and feedback.

Oak Series headed to Florida!

I got one of the oak series resting in my cellar with the most recent club shipment, ordered another so I can try them over time. Awesome concept!

In for one of the Oak Series, thanks Eric!

SHIPPING UPDATE…

Many shipments will be going out this week - mainly west coast, southwest, and southern states.

Any areas (east coast, midwest, the Rockies) that are still in the midst of a harsh winter, wine will most likely come in early March if the weather has warmed up enough.

Thanks again everybody.

In for one of the Oak Series. Thanks for keeping this open!