Kessler-Haak Wines Goes Berserk(ers)!

I told myself I would only do this once a year… For 24hrs on Cyber Monday last year, we offered our entire online store wine collection at the deepest discount you will EVER see our wines. The response was incredible to say the least.

Since we’re new to Berserkers and we really want to give you a chance to get to know us, I’ve decided to do it again.

Today only: go to our online store at http://www.kesslerhaakwine.com, use coupon code GoBerserk and get 40% off your purchase (includes swag too!). This is wholesale wine pricing direct to you!

We ship in CA via GSO at a flat rate of $15. Your wines will typically arrive the next day.

ps. find out what happens when you order 12 or more bottles. just sayin’…

Here’s how to introduce yourself with a bang - 40% off!!!

That is a DISGUSTING rate, Dan!! BTW…posted some notes on this label a while back…click it!

Killer juice folks!!

Well, I’m sold. In for a mixed 8-pack.

Nice! I really enjoyed the '09 KH Pinot. I’m going in on the 2010 Pinot Lover’s gift pack.

Great stuff! Had a chance to hang with the crew a few weeks back and I was mightily impressed indeed!

Cheers!

Based on my visits to K-H with Phil C, I went in for both sparklers, a chard and both pinots! Looking forward to picking them up.

Awesome deal! Had to grab some dry Riesling, Pinot and Syrah.

Looking forward to trying some of these. Esp the sparklers.

Yep I found out :slight_smile:

Just went over to visit your web site and love your story! I’m in for a mixed case of goodies. Looking forward to getting to know you guys. Great deal - Thanks!

NICE!!! I want to know…but don’t want to ruin the surprise!! :slight_smile:

These wines are really pretty! Chard is a great SRH example! We love Dan, the vineyard (which we are very thankful to work with - first and only in our first 2009 vintage!) and - he and Ellen allowed us to get married there before harvest in 2011 - he drove me in on a tractor - doesn’t get cooler than that!!

Photo proof Here —>
http://www.courtneycochran.com/blog/2011/12/

CHEERS TO KH!!
champagne.gif

Just want the record to show that I popped my Berserkers Day cherry on this here offer. Been a long while since I’ve had some SRH Pinot and Chard and what better time than the present?