Cold Heaven Cellars - Free Handjob™ from the Cold Heaven girls

Warm up your credit cards and come on it, as here is where you will find all the BerserkerDay offers. Apologize to your spouse ahead of time.
Forum rules
NOTE: Offers have been assigned random launch times, and will be posted from 7:45 am Pacific through 3:20 pm Pacific, in roughly 5 minute increments. Any accepted late-comers will be added to the end of the sale day, and auctions will begin around 4pm
Morgan Clendenen

#51 Post by Morgan Clendenen » January 27th, 2014, 2:48 pm

larry schaffer wrote:Kara,

Morgan and you should get together with Joe Davis and have the 'handjob' and his 'other' wines packaged together (-:

Hey Larry, don't make me drive over to Los Olivos and teach you a lesson? [berserker.gif]

Terence T-Bone Livingston
GCC Member
GCC Member

#52 Post by Terence T-Bone Livingston » January 27th, 2014, 3:17 pm

These Free Handjob's ™ come in awful handy when applying a dry rub to your meat. I interrupted Frank Ostini experimenting with one in the back of his kitchen one day when I was trying to sell him Cold Heaven back in 2000.
Luckily I had Morgan in tow so he dropped his meat and came rather quickly…to taste her wine. Such a hospitable guy!

;-D
ITB

Morgan Clendenen

#53 Post by Morgan Clendenen » January 27th, 2014, 3:29 pm

Terence T-Bone Livingston wrote:These Free Handjob's ™ come in awful handy when applying a dry rub to your meat. I interrupted Frank Ostini experimenting with one in the back of his kitchen one day when I was trying to sell him Cold Heaven back in 2000.
Luckily I had Morgan in tow so he dropped his meat and came rather quickly…to taste her wine. Such a hospitable guy!

;-D

You know, I haven't been on this forum in a long, long, time... newhere Please T-Bone, be gentle. Just because I am from NC and Frank is like a brother to me doesn't mean anything of that nature is going down. Now if you told them the story about Frank holding me down, spitting in my face only to suck it up at the last minute to get me to say he made better wine, then you'd be more accurate.

Morgan Clendenen

#54 Post by Morgan Clendenen » January 27th, 2014, 3:35 pm

jdietz wrote:I've been a fan and club member since who knows when.

I'm guessing I may have the largest single collection of Cold Heaven wines on CT.... just saying... of course, I AM a huge Viognier slut... and that fits right into the CH vision.. . but the Pinots are damned good too...

grouphug The world needs more viognier sluts. BTW, Dietz, Miner says he has claim on you. You have no idea how much it cost me to buy you back.

Gabriel Herrmann
GCC Member
GCC Member

#55 Post by Gabriel Herrmann » January 27th, 2014, 3:45 pm

Kara VanCorbach wrote:
Barry IncaRoads Sheck wrote:Normal shipping fees apply during this promo as set out on your order page? And can a handjob be legally transported across state lines??
Yes and yes.
I guess the Cold Heaven Girls aren't subject to the Mann Act?

Terence T-Bone Livingston
GCC Member
GCC Member

#56 Post by Terence T-Bone Livingston » January 27th, 2014, 3:49 pm

Morgan Clendenen wrote:
Terence T-Bone Livingston wrote:These Free Handjob's ™ come in awful handy when applying a dry rub to your meat. I interrupted Frank Ostini experimenting with one in the back of his kitchen one day when I was trying to sell him Cold Heaven back in 2000.

;-D

You know, I haven't been on this forum in a long, long, time... newhere Please T-Bone, be gentle. Just because I am from NC and Frank is like a brother to me doesn't mean anything of that nature is going down. Now if you told them the story about Frank holding me down, spitting in my face only to suck it up at the last minute to get me to say he made better wine, then you'd be more accurate.
Morgan, I was talking about Frank's Santa Maria Style Dry Rub he uses on his Tri-Tip, and how using the glove makes it less messy.

Geeez! Get your mind out of the gutter! ;-D
ITB

Morgan Clendenen

#57 Post by Morgan Clendenen » January 27th, 2014, 4:34 pm

Kara VanCorbach wrote:
Albert W. wrote:
Kara VanCorbach wrote: It's a good thing we're located in the beautiful Santa Barbara Wine Country then.
And I bought a case of your fine pinot and viognier last spring in your tasting room!
Thank you! You probably need more, right? :)
I think this guy is angling for a HandJob™, but we aren't easy like that.

Kara VanCorbach

#58 Post by Kara VanCorbach » January 27th, 2014, 5:12 pm

Morgan Clendenen wrote:
I think this guy is angling for a HandJob™, but we aren't easy like that.
No free Handjobs ™!

Glenn L e v i n e
GCC Member
GCC Member

#59 Post by Glenn L e v i n e » January 27th, 2014, 5:31 pm

What is that 04 Second Sin Syrah like? Still drinking well? So the 2011 Viognier is $40/btl w/ discount. My day has been robust to say the least and I'm too tired to really read the offer, or appreciate more than a rub & tug at this time.

Sorrry.
"Never lose sight of the fact that it is just fermented grape juice" - a winemaker and negotiant in Napa Valley, CA

Kara VanCorbach

#60 Post by Kara VanCorbach » January 27th, 2014, 5:40 pm

Glenn L e v i n e wrote:What is that 04 Second Sin Syrah like? Still drinking well? So the 2011 Viognier is $40/btl w/ discount. My day has been robust to say the least and I'm too tired to really read the offer, or appreciate more than a rub & tug at this time.

Sorrry.
Yo dogg,
2011 Sanford & Benedict Viognier is normally $40/btl... it's on sale for $30. We only offer Handjobs™ at the moment. Rub & tugs are Peter Cargasacchi's department.

Glenn L e v i n e
GCC Member
GCC Member

#61 Post by Glenn L e v i n e » January 27th, 2014, 6:12 pm

Peter is his name after all.
"Never lose sight of the fact that it is just fermented grape juice" - a winemaker and negotiant in Napa Valley, CA

Mike Reff

#62 Post by Mike Reff » January 28th, 2014, 4:27 am

I am late to the fun, can I still order?

M Hudson

#63 Post by M Hudson » January 28th, 2014, 12:53 pm

Please make sure you have your insurance updated to handle the carpal tunnel cases sure to follow from your staff from berserker day.
M@rk
Actions Matter

Kara VanCorbach

#64 Post by Kara VanCorbach » January 28th, 2014, 1:19 pm

M Hudson wrote:Please make sure you have your insurance updated to handle the carpal tunnel cases sure to follow from your staff from berserker day.
Oh well, you see the Handjob™ counteracts carpal tunnel. It's an assisting device. It gives you a sweet release. We're just here to help.

Return to “BerserkerDay V!!! (January 27, 2014)”