Cold Heaven Cellars - Free Handjob™ from the Cold Heaven girls

Hello long lost lovers,
Us girls here at Cold Heaven put together some extra special deals for you weirdos. [berserker.gif]

Your orders will be processed separately and will be shipped the week of 2/3/14.
At this time, we can ship to every state in the wonderful USA except: AZ, IL, MI, UT, SD, PA, KY, OK, AR, MS, AL, DE, MA

Order online here: https://coldheaven.fatcow.com/orders/order.html
Use code: BERSERKER

If you have any questions or problems or need any life advice, you can reach us at
kara@coldheavencellars.com
(805) 686-1343
or PM me.

Thanks in advance!
Kara
berserkerdayfinal1.png

And this, of course, is presented in a way that ONLY Cold Heaven could get away with…lol

Nice offer! [snort.gif]

This offer scared me…

Don’t be scared. We’re nice girls that make delicious wine :slight_smile:

It’s a real attention getter! Marketing.

Marketing. Saving the wine industry one Handjob™ at a time.

Specifically, edgy marketing - most companies are afraid to ‘go there’

Kara,

Morgan and you should get together with Joe Davis and have the ‘handjob’ and his ‘other’ wines packaged together (-:

That’s a big nope.

We go there. We go there all the time.

Definitely in!

I think T-Bone went there once, but the ‘Lodi Reach-Around’ never caught on…

Oh man… $12 pinot… that’s QPR if it’s any good… hmmm… tempting

Normal shipping fees apply during this promo as set out on your order page? And can a handjob be legally transported across state lines??

Yes and yes.

Regretfully, doesn’t ship to Illinois, but can I still get the handjob and life advice?

Life advice question #1: is it wrong to request a handjob…from a woman you’ve never seen…over the Internet…on a wine bulletin board? pileon

It’s a great everyday drinking Pinot. People dig it. A lot. It was our #1 seller last year. Do it.

Ahhh yes, no shipping to my fair state, helps to read those important details. Guess I will have to find Cold Heaven wines thru other avenues. As well as the handjob.

We’ll be able to ship to Illinois in March. Berserker Day couldn’t wait till then.

Life advice answer #1: It’s not. And don’t act like you’ve never requested one before from a woman you’ve never seen over the internet on a wine bulletin board.