Bailiwick Wines - BerserkerDay Blowout...

Bailiwick Wines BerserkerDay 2014 Special Offer

We’re keeping it real simple this year.

All wines available at a 15% discount.
Purchase 4 or more bottles and receive FREE SHIPPING.

To receive these special offers, click here and a “BerserkerDay Wolfskin Pelt of Invincible Discount” will be placed in your cart, entitling you to a 15% discount. (wtf wolfskin pelt?)

Use the coupon code PILLAGE at check out and receive free shipping on any order of 4 or more bottles.

Our list prices are very reasonable for small batch production wines. Single vineyard Pinot Noir start at $38 list, cuvées at $28. Single vineyard cab franc $28. Vermentino at $15! And now BerserkerDay special offers allow you to pillage our warehouse and we’ll deliver your plunder for nada. Release the hounds!

Website is www.bailiwickwines.com

Here are some suggestions with links to info pages…

2010 Cabernet Franc
“One of the best Cabernet Francs from the Russian River Valley in a long time.” - Steve Heimoff / Wine Enthusiast (2/1/13) - 90 points, 150 cases - $28

SF Chronicle Wine Competition GOLD MEDAL Pinot Noir:
2009 Borderline,2010 Borderline, 2011 Borderline, 2010 Russian River, 2010 Foray (double gold actually), 2011 Sonoma Coast - all at $28 normally

SF Chronicle Wine Competition GOLD MEDAL winning 2012 Vermentino - $15
One of ten best buy wines of 2013 according to Steve Heimoff of the Wine Enthusiast
"90 points, 325 cases, $15 “California needs more wines like this. Dry, crisp, minerally and fruity, the perfect antidote to oaky Chardonnay or sweet Sauvignon Blanc.”

New release Pinot Noir from Anderson Valley: 2011 Londer Vineyard, 2011 Foray

“Best Buy” rated Pinot Noir: 2011 Sonoma Coast

Dig terroir? Try this trio of 91 point Pinots out of Michael Michaud’s vineyard in Chalone. Granite and limestone magic.
2009 Michaud, 2010 Michaud, 2011 Michaud

Or climb the mountain, Sonoma Mountain that is, for some 91+ point Pinots
2009 Silver Pines, 2010 Silver Pines, 2011 Silver Pines

15% off all prices above, free shipping on orders of 4 or more. Order early as some of these have limited quantities left. Time to load up!
Enjoy!

Bryan and Paul Vais / Bailiwick Wines
info@bailiwickwines.com
707-509-0259
21684 8th Street East, #470
Sonoma CA 95476

Ah, first credit card hit on the day… :slight_smile:
I really like being able to create my own mixed pack!

I picked up about a case and a half of the Sonoma Coast and RRV Pinots from an on line retailer about 2 months ago and these are fantastic wines. I’m contemplating buying some of the single vineyard pinots from this offer and a vermentino.

In for this. Couple of pinots and a flyer on the vermentinos. Great deal.

Picked up half a case. I’ve only had the 2009 wines, but I’m excited to see how the newest vintage stacks up. The 09 Silver Pines was awesome a couple years ago.

Scott

I’m in for some vermentino and cab franc. Go Bailiwick!

Exactly what I ordered, 2 bottles of each.