Grand Cru's Four Roses Private Selection Bourbon

Hello Berserkers!
Nothing like breaking up all this wine with a little Bourbon!
In August I received samples to select a barrel of Bourbon for the store. This was an eye opening experience and really fun to interact with customers and suppliers in our quest to select our first barrel. If you are not familiar with Four Roses, they are a unique distillery in that they have two mash bills and five proprietary yeast strains giving them 10 different Bourbons to blend for added complexities. We settled on 9 year and 8 month old B mashbill which is 60% Corn, 35% Rye and 5% Malted Barley with the Q yeast strain that imparts a floral quality that is unchillfiltered and uncut with a final proof of 123.2! Aromas of maple, honey, cinnamon, vanilla, black cherry, fresh baked apple pie and shades of spicy toasted oak. The finish is long and lingering with a good spicy palate.

Regularly priced at $54.99
Berserker Day Special is $47.99
To place an order, follow this link http://tinyurl.com/moe3fux
and use the coupon code BerserkerBourbon to receive your discount

One of Grand Cru’s 4 amazing offers - they sold out yesterday when they shouldn’t have, so he complied by cancelling them, so everybody has a shot. Don’t wait too long…

There happen to be a shipping code for this? $22 to CA kind of voids the deal, unfortunately. But I’d love to try the cask strength!

Awesome

Got me some!

Ditto.

Ya $20 to Virginia shipping hurts

Agreed!

Find two more Virginians, and we’ll be able to split the shipping to about $5 a bottle.