Kendric Vineyards sixpack-- 33% off and free shipping

I had a bizarrely complex discount scheme worked out, but then I realized that might take some actual website work on my part – and I hate that. So, we’re keeping it simple here – 3 bottles each of the 2009 and 2010 pinot noirs (regularly $36/btl) from my vineyard in Marin for $144 (plus tax in CA) including shipping. I’m equally fond of both vintages. Both skew toward the more restrained end of the CA spectrum – probably qualifying as AFWE wines in Berserker terms, though I cringe in applying that designation to my own wine. The '09 is a bit earthier, and the '10 is a bit more ebullient. Click here https://www.wineweb.com/scripts/secure/order.cfm/kendric to order and to read fuller descriptions/reviews (mostly '09 since the '10 hasn’t been reviewed yet). Unless I screw up the website (not unheard of), you should be able to just click on the Berserker Pack without any extra hoop jumping. Let me know on the order form or in a separate communique (stew@kendricvineyards.com or 415 806-4944 cell) whether you want me to ship right away or hold the wine until Spring shipping season. Cheers!

Killer deal from a BerserkerDay favorite…

So excited, drank my last Kendric a couple weeks ago…neeeed more!

In for a six pack- Kendric has become a must buy for me.

I agree…I opened an 09 Kendric a couple of weeks ago with salmon and loved it. Will have to get some of these!