Kaella Winery 3 pack specials with Free Shipping

Thanks for checking out the Kaella Berserker Day Offer!

3 wines being offered, our newest 2011 Red Wine Releases. Offered in 3 packs, 20% off, with free ground shipping.

Wines can be ordered from our online store, look for the Berserker packs: https://store.kaellawinery.com

Feel free to phone me at 425-241-8585 or PM me with any questions.

2011 Meritage - $72/3pack including shipping!
75% Cabernet Sauvignon, 12.5% Merlot, 12.5% Cabernet Franc
100 cases produced

Winemaker Notes:
Our 2011 Meritage is 75% Cabernet Sauvignon and has a rich and lavish nose of plum and dark ripe raspberry, co-mingling with vanilla spice and toasty oak. It’s wonderfully balanced with a velvety texture that is smooth on the palate, with an impressively long finish. This is the first wine we have released featuring Cabernet Sauvignon from our newest vineyard source, Ambassador Vineyard on Red Mountain. This is a classic Bordeaux style blend which will age well for at least a decade.

ORDER HERE

2011 Sangiovese - $60/3pack including shipping! - $76.80/3 pack including shipping
86% Sangiovese, Ciel du Cheval Vineyard, Red Mountain
7% Cabernet Sauvignon, Ambassador Vineyard, Red Mountain
7% Merlot, Conner Lee Vineyard, Columbia Valley

150 cases produced

Winemaker Notes:
Our 2011 Sangiovese is a “Super Tuscan” style blend, the first Sangiovese bottling we have produced that is not 100% Sangiovese. The addition of 7% Merlot and 7% Cabernet Sauvignon have made this a very approachable and elegant wine which we jokingly refer to as “Red Mountain Chianti”. The nose and palate feature bright bing cherry and plum. Smooth tannin and balanced acidity make this a great wine to pair with Italian food, pasta and grilled meats… 150 cases produced.
ORDER HERE

2011 Cabernet Franc

95% Cabernet Franc, Conner Lee Vineyard
5% Cabernet Sauvignon, Ambassador Vineyard

Winemaker Notes:
Our 2011 Cabernet Franc shows qualities of Old World/New World styles. Enticing aromas of plums, blackberry and bing cherry are supported by secondary notes of black tea and dried herbs. The wine shows a plush entry that leads to a well-defined mid-palate and a long, textured finish. Tannins are smooth and integrated. This wine is drinking well now, and will benefit from continued cellaring of 5-7 years.

ORDER HERE

Mixed 3 pack - $69.60/3pack including shipping!

1 bottle each of Meritage, Sangiovese, Cabernet Franc

ORDER HERE

Cheers! Dave & Nancy Butner

I’m a big fan of Cab Franc, but never had any Washington Cab Franc - any notes on this from the community?

Done - 2 packs bought!

In on the Meritage pack…Always one of my favorite producers

Dave makes a CF with good typicity, albeit a bit fuller than those from the Loire. At the current BD price, well worth sampling. Well worth sampling at his regular price, too.

I’ve had these wines before, though not the current releases. Good stuff, well made, and pretty damn tasty. Also they have good restraint.

Thanks Paul.

Todd, After seeing your post, I reached out to Paul to post his thoughts on the CF as A) I know he had experience with Kaella’s CF’s…and B) he’s very knowledgable (I’m not sure if you know him, but knows his stuff). Mazel

In for three of the “Mixed 3-Packs”. Love me some Kaella!!!

got a mixed pack, can’t wait for the cab franc :slight_smile:

I got me some Sangiovese!!

I got a 6 pack of the Meritage and 6 of the Sangio before the holidays.

winestein’s a D

and Sheila buys way too much wine … neener

Pot meet kettle

Christ, I haven’t heard that since the BLou days over @ The Forum … [stirthepothal.gif]

did anyone get their wines yet? i received all my orders from other wineries except Kaella.

Super tuscan blend? Bummed I miss deal but Dave is just right around the corner…if there is any left.