Graft Wines – Grenache, Viognier and Rosé, oh my!

Hello WineBerserkers! This is our first year of participation in BerserkerDay and are thrilled to offer some great deals on our wines!

Graft Wines produces small amounts of Grenache from the biodynamically-farmed Dark Horse Vineyard in the Ukiah hills and Viognier from Saralee’s Vineyard in Russian River Valley.

We have a simple goal – to show the pretty side of these varieties. We so often see these wines as over-extracted caricatures of themselves in California. We wanted to go back to the essence of each of these grapes and craft wines that showcase the fruit’s aromatics and acid balance.

THE WINES:

• 2011 Graft Grenache, Dark Horse Vineyard - The elegant side of Grenache. This wine is made more like a Pinot Noir to keep and showcase all of Grenache’s beautiful aromatics and strawberry goodness.

• 2011 Graft Viognier, Saralee’s Vineyard, Wedding Hill Block – Take a sniff and you’ll be transported to a field of tropical flowers. Then in the mouth it is bright and light. No syrupy bomb here!

• 2012 Graft Rosé, Dark Horse Vineyard – This Grenache Rosé will confirm all your previous beliefs as to why Grenache makes the prettiest of all Rosés – or will show you the way. Almost out.

THE OFFER:
25% off on orders of 3 or more bottles of wine and GROUND shipping is FREE (to those of the lower 48 states that we ship to)!

HOW TO ORDER:
Go to https://graftwines.com/store and order wines. The 25% OFF discount will automatically appear after 3 bottles are added to your cart on Berserkerday. Then, on the LAST page of the checkout (called “REVIEW”), click the “Apply a promotional code” and enter “BERSERKER14” to also activate FREE GROUND SHIPPING on orders of 3 or more bottles!

I will also review these orders and make sure these BerserkerDay discounts are applied before charging any cards.

If you have any questions, feel free to call at 707.861.0080 or PM me.

Cheers!
Ryan

Reminder - For FREE SHIPPING you must click “Apply a promotional code” and enter “BERSERKER14” on the LAST page of the checkout (called “REVIEW”). It DOES NOT get automatically applied like the 25% OFF on 3+ bottles.

Happy BerserkerDay!

Another newcomer to BerserkerDay - let’s show him how we can overwhelm his ordering system! :slight_smile:

Overwhelm away! Happy to be a part of it.

IN! Got one of each, can’t wait.

Always happy to discover a new Grenache, in for 3. Thanks for participating, Ryan. Looking forward to trying these out.

Looking forward to trying these!

Can’t stand to just order 3, went in for two of each. Looking forward to trying, thanks for offering.

In. Will be great to try a new producer. [cheers.gif]

This is right up my alley…in for a try of each, I’ll probably regret not getting more

Wow, great response today. Thanks to all who have ordered! We’ll be shipping these out this week (as weather permits).

Everything arrived safely in Virginia today. Thanks again for the great offer, Ryan.