Introducing GLOVENS

Introducing Glovens
Gloven Background Banner Weebly1.jpg
Glovens are a unique oven glove made with Nomex by Dupont. Flame and heat resistant up to 500F allow for both comfort and versatility. Stylish and functional. Glovens are sized to allow for flexibility and finger movement while cooking. I have teamed up with UK company, Gloven.com to bring this great product to the US and have been selected as the exclusive Importer / Distributor throughout the US.

Available in Small - Med - Lg - XL - and XXL.

$49.99 + S/H
blue_ovengloves_silicone_1.jpg
P1000943.JPG
Great for:
Grilling & Barbeque
Baking or Roasting
General Cooking
Defrosting the freezer
Changing hot light bulbs
Using Wood Stove
Scraping the ice from the car windshield and many other uses.

To order http://www.glovenusa.com or send me a pm or email to nola.palomar@yahoo.com include your address, phone# and email.
**Indicate size: Sm - Med - Lg - XL - XXL Note I wear a female glove 7 1/2 - 8 and I use a large Gloven

BerserkerBusiness - open for sale 1/26/14

I have to imagine a bunch of the foodies on here need one of these

Washable?

Nola can fill in more but yes washable…
I got a sneak peak of this offer when I met up with Nola earlier this month and bought a pair. They’re new to the US. I think they’re great- they go up past the wrist, are quite soft inside where your hands go & I can’t feel a bit of heat (or cold… works both ways) when I’m wearing them. I anticipate these would have uses outside the kitchen too, I just haven’t had the chance to try them yet. At first I didn’t think I’d like the fingered design but it actually offers tons of additional dexterity which is probably my favorite part.

Yes washable and actually I recommend them to be washed whenever you soil them with some grease or oil. I us regular laundry soap and wash in cool to warm water. if you do get grease or oil on them I put a dab of Dawn dish detergent to them before I throw them in the washer.

I do recommend air drying them so they keep their form a bit better. I put an empty paper towel tube in the center and stand them up right.

Wow…that’s what we do to Todd on Berserker Days until he complains about toxic shock.

Thanks for the clarification; I’m ordering.

My website is having a glitch. If you wish to order, please email me. nola.palomar@yahoo.com

These look awesome. This solves a problem. Totally gonna buy this.

If you want to purchase the Glovens please send me an email to nola.palomar@yahoo.com [cheers.gif]