Siduri and Novy - 'Comparisons'

Your wait is over for Siduri and Novy - always a forum favorite!

Siduri/Novy

2011 Siduri Pinot Noir Comparison – the 2011 Pinot Noir vintage was one of the coldest in the history of the West Coast. This extreme weather truly accentuated the differences between sites and this pack is designed to show those differences. Purchase one bottle each of the 2011 Siduri Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir, 2011 Siduri Santa Lucia Highlands Pinot Noir, and 2011 Siduri Sta. Rita Hills Pinot Noir for just $90 and for $.01 receive a bottle of the 2011 Siduri Chehalem Mountains Pinot Noir. Total price (before taxes and shipping) of $90.01 (a $128 value).

2010 Novy Santa Lucia Highlands Syrah Comparison – The Santa Lucia Highlands are becoming a fascinating source for multi-faceted Syrahs, with distinct differences between the southern and northern parts of the appellation. This pack highlights those differences and shows how they can be blended together to produce a complete, yet different wine. Purchase 1 bottle each of the 2010 Novy Susan’s Hill Vineyard Syrah, 2010 Novy Garys’ Vineyard Syrah, and 2010 Novy Rosella’s Vineyard Syrah for just $90 and receive a 2010 Novy Santa Lucia Highlands Syrah for $.01. Total price (before taxes and shipping) of $90.01 (a $123 value).

Bonus Offer – Order both the Siduri and the Novy Gift Packs and get an additional 10% off the pricing.

To order email the winery at vino@siduri.com with your email address and phone number and we will contact you to get credit card, contact, and shipping information.

Nice offer

If anybody wants…just ask in a separate email to me at adam@siduri.com for all of the specific wine notes on the different wines. I can send you all of the harvest info and wine info…so you can really see how the numbers and your perception of the wines match. Only caveats are 1) that I am on the road this week so it might be a bit before I can pull it all together and 2) you have to promise me that you will email me back and let me know, honestly, what you thought of the wines.

Adam Lee
Siduri Wines

Also… I’m posted up here @ the winery with notes (and open sample bottles!!) or anything else your wine heart desires. Any Qs post here or send to ross@siduri.com

The Novy pack is a terrific cross section of the cool climate syrahs we produce from SLH. Perfect for the Syrah geek hiding inside you.
And the Siduri Pinot pack is a “friend maker.” Very versatile. Styles to work with food or friends or both!

In for the Pinot and Syrah. Can’t wait to try the Novy, never had it before.

This is a great offer. In for one of each.

In for a syrah pack.

I enjoyed the 2009 when Novy was a featured winery, and I really appreciate how honest and forthright Adam is on the board. Happy to support him.

Michael