Looking for wine donations for legal aid event

My legal aid program, Neighborhood Legal Services of LA County, is having its annual fundraising event Just Neighbors on October 13, 2012 at the The Autry Museum here in Los Angeles. We’ve already received some wine donations, but I am posting here to see if any other wineries or individuals would like to make donations for our event. As in the past, we are looking for donated wine that we can serve to our guests at the event to help defray our costs and to provide a special evening for our guests.

There is a new aspect to this year’s event. This year’s venue will allow donating wineries to attend the event and pour the wines themselves to our guests (if they so desire). In the past, our venues required their catering staff to do the pouring. Because wineries often prefer to create a more direct, personal connection with the attendees, this year’s event has the potential to provide direct winery interaction.

If you are interested in donating, and perhaps in personally participating, please contact me directly.

Thanks,
Bruce Leiserowitz

Bruce, as we discussed previously, my client Tasty Image is also interested in donating!

How many people will be attending?
Is there a website URL or Facebook Event page for the event? (My Google search results gave http://www.nls-la.org/ but the page is 404.)
Contact info for organizer?
Graphics / images / logo?
Does this year’s fundraiser have a ‘theme’?
Is there a fundraising goal?

Mary–PM sent. Best to email me directly, and then I’ll forward the questions to our development guy Ron who can followup.

Bruce
b l e i s e r o w i t z @ e a r t h l i n k . n e t