Need Help - Small Vineyard Pick

Hello Everyone,
I work with a small Gewurztraminer vineyard that I need help picking in Petaluma. The vineyard will be ready in 5 to 6 days. Does anyone have a vineyard crew that I can hire or know of a vineyard mgmt company that I can hire from?

The vineyard is very small about 270 vines. I think I need about 4 people to get done in 2 to 3 hrs if we start at between 5:30 to 6am.

Please let me know.
Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Vamsi

Looks like not many takers. Funny but picking grapes isn’t nearly as sexy working in the winery.

Found 2 small companies who may be able to help. Had to call more than 15 folks until I found them.

That’s why I roll in my chronically unemployed brother-in-law for the smaller picks. The two of us can pick about 1t in 3-4hrs. Painfully slow by professional standards, but it makes it easier to organize. Picking grapes is dirty, hard work. My deepest respect to the picking crews that do it day in, day out. Hope you found someone to help you out.

I think that sounds like overkill on the crew. 1 real picker or 2 amateurs could knock that out in 3 hours.