Need your help: Bottling Questions

Hello All,
I started making small lot Riesling and bottling a week or two. I have hit a snag on my half bottle bottling. I chose screwcaps for all bottles. The change over fees and time delays are adding cost and causing issues for others who are bottling the same day. So I am thinking of bottling that piece with a different bottler. Any suggestions of someone who can handle about 40cases of half bottles. This might be a laughable amount but I am hopeful.

Worst case scenario, Is there a equipment rental company (or a winery) where I can borrow or use screw capping machine? I can bring the wine to bottler or winery, if needed. I have called Rutherford, Napa Ferementation supplies but no luck so far.

Thank you in advance.
Vamsi

Blow off the 375.

Vamsi, if you can add a few more wines to make it worth his while to come to you, Kaleb of Boutique Mobile Bottling can do all shapes and sizes on his small line, and he has a screwcapper. One time I had two kegs worth of magnums to bottle, and Kaleb was bottling across the Bay, so I took the kegs to him. After he finished his day with the winery there, we bottled the two kegs.

Also recommend Kaleb. Worked with him many times on his smaller rig with the screwcapper - sort of a semi-manual line: http://www.boutiquemobilebottling.com/
Takes a bottling crew of 4-5 people to make Kaleb’s line go efficiently.

Surprised that Rutherford is not renting a screwcapper - they used to do that. But I recall it was not the easiest piece of equipment to use - and could also have been too easy to damage - so perhaps that’s why they don’t rent it out anymore.

Thank you everyone for the suggestions. I didn’t do 375 bottles. I still kinda wish I did as a daily drinker of my own stuff. Oh well, there is always next year.