Small run printers for labels

We are a small (~200 case) brand and have worked with Tapp in Napa for several years for our printing needs. This year they have instituted a minimum invoice size and have therefore turned down our business. Wondering if any ITBers may have a recommendation for small run printers who can work with custom dies (blind emboss and cutting)?

Jim,

Check out Vintage99 out of Santa Rosa. They have some great digital presses with offset finishing (like blind emboss, foiling, etc) and no minimums. Though I have not had labels printed with them, I’ve talked with them about a couple tiny projects and they have been great to work with so far.

Eurostampa out of Italy just opened up shop in south Napa near the DMV - I know they have digital presses with flexo finishing. Might be worth giving them a call too.

Best of luck with the project!

Erinn Maloney
ITB

Contact Paragon in Petaluma. We switched from Tapp to Paragon a few vintages ago and have been very happy wih quality, pricing and customer service.

Thank you, Erinn and Karen, for the recommendations. I also wanted to add a couple others that were recommended in case others may have a need in the future. MCC Label in Sonoma and All American Label in Dublin.

Label Art in Oakland and 4 Parts Design in Sausalito also do excellent quality (and prices!) on single barrel runs.