Internships?

Know a young man with a BS in Biology. He has a real love for both Chemistry and working with his hands in the field. He’s been working for both the US Forestry service and most recently, doing research on tortoises in Nevada. Go figure.

Anyway, I was discussing how the wine growing/making process is something right up his alley. He’s now very excited and wants to learn more. He is a very hard worker and no task is too menial for him.

My question is, what is the next step I could recommend for this motivated young man?

Thanks!

I might need a guy. Andrew@bricelandvineyards.com

Fixed!

Andrew,

Thanks so much. I’ll forward to him. Just to double check, your email address is without the “e” in Briceland?

Still looking? I’m in Sonoma, we might need one more as well.

daniel.at.bellawinery.com

I’ll get in touch with him and ask. When would you need him?

Sorry about missing this until after harvest. We always hire at least 2 or 3 young people who are interested in wine making. I’ll take applications for these coveted positions year round and then reach out to the individuals in February and then firm up with a seasonal contract in May and assist in housing searches in June. We bring our interns on sometime in August, ideally two weeks before we start processing fruit.

Just saw that folks from the Duckhorn family were at a job fair looking for interns