Welcome Thomas Duroux of Chateau Palmer - THANK YOU!!

The Wine Berserkers Special Wine Guests program continues with Thomas Duroux of Chateau Palmer, October 22-27, 2012
Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

Welcome Thomas Duroux of Chateau Palmer - THANK YOU!!

#1 Post by Todd F r e n c h » October 15th, 2012, 10:01 am

The Wine Berserkers Special Wine Guests program is back, and it's coming back BIG!

Mssr. Duroux will join us next week, part of the time in Bordeaux, part of the time in New York City, where he will be at the end of the week.

I have the forum open now, but would prefer if you saved your questions (each question posted as a new topic, with the discussion of each topic to follow in posts) until perhaps a couple days before his arrival.
Apparently I'm lazy, have a narrow agenda, and offer little in the way of content and substance (RMP) (and have a "penchant for gossip" -KBI)

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

Re: Welcome Thomas Duroux of Chateau Palmer - post your discussion topics now

#2 Post by Todd F r e n c h » October 22nd, 2012, 8:15 am

Mssr. Duroux will be joining us today, so feel free to start your discussion topics with him at this time.

(Remember, preferably each new discussion should have its own topic, but then continue discussing through that topic, as posts)
Apparently I'm lazy, have a narrow agenda, and offer little in the way of content and substance (RMP) (and have a "penchant for gossip" -KBI)

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

Re: Welcome Thomas Duroux of Chateau Palmer - post your discussion topics now

#3 Post by Todd F r e n c h » October 29th, 2012, 9:16 am

One final message for Mssr. Duroux:

Thank you!!! We so appreciate your willingness to share some time with us online, and hopefully some of us will have the chance to meet with you in person, in the near future!

thomas duroux

Re: Welcome Thomas Duroux of Chateau Palmer - THANK YOU!!

#4 Post by thomas duroux » October 30th, 2012, 12:59 am

Thank you Todd,

Pleasure was mine !!

So long....

Return to “Special Wine Guests - Thomas Duroux (Oct 22-27, 2012)”