Cellars 33 - Keefer Ranch Chardonnay

Cellars 33

My name is John Fones and I am the owner/winemaker for Cellars 33 winery here n San Francisco. Our wines are made in the same facility as Roar and August West where my full time job is as the assistant winemaker to Ed Kurtzman for those labels.
3 bottles of 2009 Keefer Ranch Chardonnay for $75 and free shipping. Standard retail pricing is $35/bottle.

My email is john@cellars33.com and our website is http://www.cellars33.com. I can also be reached at 415-418-4054. Please let me know if there is anything else you may need!

I have the good fortune of being able to taste John’s Chardonnays regularly, and I highly recommend them. Keefer Ranch is not only a great site for Pinot, but the Chards that come out of there show restraint, and acidity. John has a lot of potential as a winemaker, in spite of the fact that he’s a diehard Ravens fan!

I’m in!!!

Who is this Ed Kurtzman. Seriously. traci and I own a few bottles of this chard and it’s really good. I really like the wine. And we like John and his wife Katie. Good people and good wine = no brainer

Thanks for the shout-out, Ed. Of course you might just be feeling guilty for the Patriots win. [berserker.gif]

i’m in.

Keefer Ranch + Cellars 33 = easy buy.

Smart move, Paul!!! [cheers.gif]