AUCTION: Angel Vine Pig Roast (Three Angels Vineyard)

AUCTION: Angel Vine Pig Roast (Three Angels Vineyard)

Pig Roast! (sold to highest bidder with $ to be donated to wineberserkers.com operating fund; estimated value = priceless as tix are usually only allotted to members of our wine club)

Entry for 4 to our annual Pig Roast held at our Three Angels Vineyard located in the Eola-Amity Hills. Date to be confirmed but anticipated to be the afternoon of Saturday, June 23, 2012. Event includes tasting of latest Angel Vine releases, library wines, and whatever other wines show up. Around 50 attendees will enjoy feasting on a whole roasted pig, sides, & fixings, picnic style, in an outdoor landscaped setting. The party is held within a 1-acre cherry orchard with sweeping views of surrounding vineyards, the Willamette Valley, and the Cascade Range. Bocce ball, horseshoes, wildflowers, vineyard strolls, and maybe ripe Royal Ann cherries for picking also included!

No required starting bid, just bid away. Place your bid in this thread, and just be sure that your bid is more than the bid in the post ahead of yours! (round number increments, a la $5 and $10, no pennies!)

All auctions will end at 8:00 pm PACIFIC TIME unless otherwise noted.

$100.00

[snort.gif]

Ugh. A wedding in NJ that day. And the day after my birthday.

[rofl.gif] [welldone.gif]

Don’t be shy, folks. I went last year and Ed puts on a hell of a spread and a hell of a show. Plus, he has lovely wines, a lovely wife, two lovely daughters and a lovely view from the vineyard. He’s not much to look at, though he certainly is in better shape than the pig will be. neener

Kelly’s going to get this for $100?? WOW

If I didn’t live in DC, then I’d gladly buy this! F!

Dayum…
Unfortunately I can’t make it Junt 23rd or I’d be ALLLLLL over this.