Coastview Wine - 2 different bundles, only 6 available (ea)

Coastview Wine

2 x Cuvee S.A. Andree
2 x Cuvee Xu Fu
Reg. $192, BDIII - $130 + shipping
6 bundles available

P’tit Paysan Current Release bundle - SOLD OUT
1 x PP 2009 Chard
1 x PP 2010 Rose
1 x PP 2010 L’Apiculteur Rhone White
1 x PP 2010 Le P’tit Pape Rhone Red
1 x PP 2010 Petite Sirah
1 x PP 2007 Meritage
BD III - $85 + shipping
6 bundles available

Order coastviewwine@gmail.com
831-212-3660

We believe an important facet of great winegrowing in California is exploration, both gustatory and geographically. Our 2009 Explorer Series Cuvées are tributes to the ethos of trying boundaries. After the sixties, rules were developed against growing Cabernet Sauvignon in Monterey, further proving that Coastview is a site where rules don’t apply. Both wines are from our less than two acre block of Bordeaux
varieties at the apex of our estate vineyard, on a blend of decomposed granite and limestone marl. The 2009 Cuvée S.A. Andrée is the richer, more modern of the two (its too rich for WetRock, for those of you who use him as a barometer). Built with black fruit, ripe tannin and an expansive structure, it’s a blend of 65% Cab Sauv, 25% Malbec, 5% Petite Verdot and 5% Cabernet Franc. 84 cases made. The 2009 Cuvée Xu Fu is a red fruit dominated, high acid, high tannin beast evoking the Cabs of yesteryear (75% Cabernet Sauvignon, 25% Cabernet Franc). 66 cases made.

‘Le P’tit Paysan’ has derogatory connotations, from the urban populace referring to a buffoonish rural population. We wear it with a bit of
pride, for who would move to Monterey County with the intent of making fine wine (not from the Santa Lucia Highlands)? …Perhaps someone fascinated by limestone-derived soils, rare in California but plentiful in Monterey and San Benito Counties and the source for our ‘P’tit Pape’, ‘P’tit Petite’ and ‘Pierre’s Pirouette’ wines, or a winemaker for whom offering minerally, balanced wines, like our Chardonnay, L’Apiculteur or Meritage, at extraordinary value is a priority. We think you’ll love these wines. We do.

Todd,
Just to sweeten the deal, we’ll go $5 shipping on these, wherever they’ve got to go.

I would recommend the P’tit Paysan for anyone out there, simply based on the Pape that I had a few weeks ago. I think we’re stealing from you, Ian.

All this Pinot had my head spinning and looking for a change and I found it. grabbed a bundle here.
Thanks Ian !!

We’re down to one bundle of the p’tit paysan left. If you want it, you probably ought to call me. And I don’t mind a little robbery, Jeb, I look at it as giving back.

We are done with the p’tit paysan bundles. Thank you all, I hope you enjoy the wines! Happy berserker day!