Eric Kent BerserkerDay Offer - 20% off, free shipping

Eric Kent Wines

From Eric Kent Wines:

THANK YOU FOR ALL THINGS BERSERKER

In honor of Berserkers everywhere, be you longtime list-members or brand new to us, we thank you for your fanatical and unwavering pursuit of good wine and we offer you our deepest gratitude! When a dedicated Berserker approached us about participating in Berserker Day 2012, it was a no-brainer.

BERSERKER DAY 2012 OFFER (followed by an apology – please read to the end!)
Take 20% off any or all of the following wines, plus FREE shipping on 6+ bottles for your official Berserker Day order. Offer is first-come, first-served until our last remaining cases are gone…

2009 Russian River Valley Chardonnay (Retail $40, Berserker Day $32)
2009 Sangiacomo Green Acres Hill Chardonnay (Retail $42, Berserker Day $33.60)
2009 Sonoma Coast Chardonnay (Retail $40, Berserker Day $32)
2009 Kalen’s Big Boy Blend Syrah (Retail $42, Berserker Day $33.60)

EK list-member Berserkers, just email us your order and we’ll apply the 20% Berserker Day 2012 wine discount and FREE shipping.

All other Berserkers, sign up for our list online to complete your Berserker Day order by entering “Berserker Day 2012” in the “REFERRED BY” box. Just use the pull-down menus to tell us how many bottles of the above wines you’d like to order. If you want to stay on our list, you’re all set. If you’d rather drop off immediately afterward, we totally understand – simply enter “Berserker Day 2012 ONLY” in the “REFERRED BY” box and we’ll remove you from our list after fulfilling your order.

OUR SINCERE APOLOGY
You’ll notice the absence of Pinot Noir and Grenache in today’s offer. We are so sold out of these wines it’s just sad, and we have no meaningful library to pull from beyond the odd bottle here or there - a situation we hope to remedy someday! A small consolation. . . when you sign up for our list to complete your Berserker Day order, you’ll be able to enter pre-release allocation requests for both of our upcoming Spring Release Pinot Noirs. As an EK list member, you’ll always receive 10% off every wine, plus 50% off shipping on every 6+ bottle order. We’d be delighted to have you join us!

Cheers, and please feel free to contact us with any questions at kent@erickentwines.com or707.527.9700. We salute you!

First post updated with links to each wine…

Haven’t had any of the Chards, but I know Kalen’s is goooooood stuff.

Here is the link to sign up…

Their RRV Chards are very nice!

Good to know! I’m not a chard fan, but I’m trying to come around. I know there are other Eric Kent chard fans on here that will probably grab these up.