Keating Wines - a bunch of BerserkerDay Packages!

Keating Wines

I’m posting Eric’s wines now so he has time to sell some wines in order to know how much he can continue to SPEND today! He’s got a bunch of great offers, and he’s another of our repeat BerserkerDay customers!

Keating Wines is offering wine packages with savings ranging from 20-45%, shipping will not be charged on any order.

Link to the Keating Wines BerserkerDay Packages - http://store.keatingwines.com/berserkerday-c9.aspx

(1) 6-pack 2008 Cabernet in engraved wooden box (30% off *6 available) – 4 bottles of 2008 Beckstoffer Georges III, 2 bottles of 2008 Encomium (only 50 cases produced)
(2) 6-pack 2009 Cabernet in engraved wooden box (30% off *12 available) – 4 bottles of 2009 Beckstoffer Georges III, 2 bottles of 2009 Encomium (only 50 cases produced)
(3) 2008 Encomium magnum (25% off *3 available)
(4) Cabernet 4-PACK (25% off)
(5) Cabernet CASE (40% off)
(6) Zinfandel 4-PACK (20% off)
(7) Zinfandel CASE (35% off)
(8) Mixed bag (45% off)

Click the above link for more details, or go to the Keating Wines Shopping Cart - http://store.keatingwines.com/storefront.aspx - and click on the BerserkerDay 2012 logo

He can’t pick a fantasy team… But can he make wine! :slight_smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks awesome, Eric. I am not sure if you are interested in a trade…but I would love some of your wine. I still have the pile of Malbec…Let’s put a blind tasting on the calendar!!!

Just pulled the trigger on a case of zin!!!

6-pack or mixed case?!? Oh noes! [help.gif]

in for a mixed bag! Looking forward to tasting across the line!

in for a mixed bag as well. nice offer!

Yes and yes.

Do you want to stop by my tasting room sometime, with wine, and we can trade?

Sounds perfect. I have been wanting to come by and check it out. The day I had a chance there was some snowman lighting or something and it was packed!

Am i doing the math right?
the Cab 4 pack is $214.

The Mix case includes those 4, plus 8 more for 297…

So $83 bones for 8 bottles…?
2008 Sonoma Valley Merlot, $25
2008 Rockpile Malbec, $42
2009 Dry Creek “Buchignani” Zinfandel, $28
2010 Dry Creek “Buchignani” Zinfandel, $28
2009 Sonoma Valley “Montecillo” Zinfandel, $28
2010 Sonoma Valley “Montecillo” Zinfandel, $28
2008 Rockpile Petite Sirah, $38
2009 Rockpile Petite Sirah, $38

[wow.gif] [wow.gif]

That’s right, Mark.

If people ordered the 4-pack Cabernet AND the 4-pack Zinfandel, I was planning on emailing them to go with the mixed case – 4 extra bottles for $6 less!

I gave the best value on that because I want to entice people to try the whole lineup. Some of the unheralded wines are quite good. The other big value is the case of Cabernet, but that one was discounted more simply because it is much more expensive than the rest.

Smart move…I need to get over there and try them sometime

You should! And for you… 10% off of the $5 tasting fee. neener

Hell yeah!

Get back to work!! [tease.gif]

I need a break! Got to fill up my glass (more Rascal Pinot Gris) and hit the loo!

Hey! I resemble that remark!

Thank you to everyone who participated. It was really great to be part of this event again.

Quick note for those who purchased Keating Wines – unless you requested otherwise, all Western states will be shipping soon. All Midwestern and Eastern states will ship sometime in March. Southern states, I will keep an eye on but there might also be delays there. Every individual will receive an email a few days prior to the wine being picked up for shipment. After it is picked up, you will receive another email with tracking information.

Thanks again, everybody! [cheers.gif]