EMH Vineyards - 3 hours only - '07 Black Cat Cabernet ENDED

EMH Vineyards

2-pack 2007 EMH Black Cat Cabernet - $125

Quantities limited, while the supply lasts. Orders should be placed directly at http://www.emhvineyards.com – look for the Berserkerday Special.
Shipping in March/April, weather dependent. All terms and conditions stated on EMH’s website apply.

THREE HOURS ONLY!

Merrill, is there any way to precalculate how much the shipping charges will be?

Loren, I’m also interested in a two pack. I’m guessing combining shipping could help bring down the average. Feel free to PM regarding this or any other offer if it would help.

In on this too, I’ve heard great things about this wine.

In for a 2-pack! Thanks, Merrill!

Out that way would be around $18 for 2, $24 for 4, $30 for 6 ground. Please mail me directly if you want more details. I’m here with my coffee!

David you are correct on that - big economy of scale. See my post.

Got a 2 pack. Really excited to try this, as I have heard great things.

If anyone is on the fence about this, take a look at this terrific write-up from Mike Pobega about a tasting of Merrill’s wines:

https://wineimport.discoursehosting.net/t/tns-clonyc-20-merrill-lindquist-and-emh-black-cat-cabernet-sauvignon/30796/1

The '07 gets particular kudos:

2007 EMH Black Cat Cabernet Sauvignon- This is the one I really wanted to try. With all the talk of 07 cab this, 07 cab that, I wanted to see what cab is like in Merrill’s EMH part of the world. It was fantastic. With her style leaning in this ‘could be blowsy’ vintage, she has nailed it. Multi layered goodness with purity, balance and structure. Elegant black and red fruits surrounded by plushness and love. The 2 hour decant really did wonders as the second bottle on pop and pour was a bit more subdued, but opened slowly in my glass. There was some vanilla present among some lead pencil shavings and soy. I think after the 01, this is the wine Merrill really wanted to read my face with. well done there my lady!

Should go fast.

Snagged four bottles. I’ve not had the wine before(I hear great things!), but wow, you’ve got some seriously cool packaging FWIW. :slight_smile:

First order of the day…
Keep ‘em comin’

Is this charging CA tax to out of state orders for anyone else? That would be the first time I’ve experienced that.

I got charge tax but no shipping.

Yeah, saw that too.

Shipping comes later per the fine print: “A freight forwarder, Pack n’ Ship Direct, will provide shipping services for you. A separate credit card charge for shipment will be charged directly to you.”

Thanks, Joe, I should hire you as my publicist! Hope you enjoyed last year’s BerserkerDay wines - I appreciate your business.

Ordered one pack - got charged CA tax for a FL delivery.?

Thanks for your interest, everyone. I am here answering details by phone or email - feel free to call or email if you have any questions.

I experienced a temporary case of “Berserkus Interruptus” this AM when BoA put a freeze on my card. Glad I was able to get this through!!! [cheers.gif]

LOL!

[berserker.gif]