ITBers, Please get your offers into me ASAP if you haven't already

With BD III less than two days away, I need all you ITBers to get your offers into me as soon as possible. I know there will be plenty of last minute offers and tweaks as BD III unfolds, but we’d like to have as much lined up prior to the day as we can. So if you haven’t submitted, please do. And if you have, but haven’t heard back from me or Todd, please let me know. We’re getting tons of emails and PMs so we’re doing our best to get back to you.

Get ready for a huge Friday!

Thanks,

Jeb

I sent an email to Todd with all the information. Should I send the same to you as well?

No need, we’ve got it, Eric. Thanks!

Jeb,

Is my offer OK, or do you need me to write it up more clearly? Also, since our web presence is limited, do you think it is a good idea to attach our fall mailer to the offer, or some Tasting Notes from it? newhere

Same for me - just confirm we are good to go please!

Cheers!

+1 please let me know. Offer sent to Todd a few weeks ago. Thx.

Karen

Folks, I’m neck deep in offers, and even WITH the amazing assistance of Jeb Singleton, I’m going nuts trying to sort them all. I’m sure I’ve received everybody’s…

All Donors will see a sneak preview ahead of time (it will be sent via the email blast - if you don’t get one by tonight, you aren’t a Donor, and I can’t send it twice, so get your Donor status in before this afternoon, to be sure (btw, I haven’t had a chance to un-Donor those who receive an email earlier this month about the expiration of their Donor status, so if you received one of those emails, and haven’t yet renewed, you might want to just in case)) so if you are ITB and a Donor, you’ll have a chance to see your offer on there. It won’t be the full offer, in full text, and I likely will leave off extra values such as free shipping, just to make the actual listing more enticing, but you’ll get a taste of everything.

Beginning tomorrow morning, where will the offers be posted? in the WB 2012 thread?

Folks - I’m trying hard to coordinate all the offers, so I need to just halt it now.

If you didn’t make it in this year, there’s always next year!!

That works for me. This was more work than my real job. [berserker.gif]

No kidding…