Regions of future Focus?

James, thanks for joining us. After following you on WS for Bordeaux and Italy - I feel I have a good sense of where I align with you and your style. I was curious if on Jamessuckling.com if you were going to stay in those areas or possibly branch out to review more regions and wines from California, Burgundy, etc. Would love to get your thoughts on and feel for all regions going forward - time permitting.

Thanks Brad. I am going to cover California as well. I grew up with the wines so I am excited to be back. I was there a few weeks ago and I had an amazing time in Napa Valley. I think so much excellent terroir and winemaking exists there.

Thanks James. We are going to miss you in Vegas for the WS Grand Tour. Good excuse to drink wine and go to Vegas. Shared a discussion on the 04 Lafite with you last year.

james, how extensive is your california coverage going to be? will it be covering all varietals?

I am going to focus primarily on Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. But I will look at other things as well. There are so many wines to taste. So I can’t taste them all.