Please Welcome Richard Geoffroy, Dom Pérignon's chef de cave - Sept 6-20

WineBerserkers welcomes Richard Geoffroy, Dom Pérignon’s chef de cave.

Please post questions as separate threads in this forum, from September 6-13th, and Mr. Geoffroy has agreed to post his answers and discuss the posts/threads from September 13-20.

Richard’s blog can be seen at http://www.richardgeoffroy-domperignon.com/" onclick=“window.open(this.href);return false; and his bio is available here - richardgeoffroy-domperignon.com” onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

All questions are welcome, including questions about winemaking, vintages, philosophy, Champagne in general, developments and so on.

Please keep all topics geared exclusively to our guest at hand. Once the next special guest is at hand, we will move all the threads and posts to a subforum of this forum, so they can still be easily accessed, but it leaves this forum only for the ‘active’ special guest of the time.

Mr. Geoffroy is registered with us now, so please feel free to continue to post your questions. He will start answering them next week.

I am really grateful to be a guest on Wine Berserkers. I can see some really great questions so far, and plan to start answering them later this week. I hope to see even more questions by then!

Best regards,
Richard