Los Angeles

Detailed information, by region, of restaurants and their wine/corkage policies
Message
Author
User avatar
Nowell Karten
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 680
Joined: April 29th, 2010, 1:12 am
Location: Los Angeles

Los Angeles

#101 Post by Nowell Karten » March 16th, 2015, 1:15 pm

Saint Martha: $35/bottle with a two-bottle max.
In the little moment that remains to us between the crisis and the catastrophe,...

TSimpson
Posts: 297
Joined: December 15th, 2014, 12:35 pm
Location: Manhattan Beach, CA

Los Angeles

#102 Post by TSimpson » April 10th, 2015, 9:47 am

Bazaar now $35, can't be on list.
T=Tyl3r

User avatar
Nowell Karten
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 680
Joined: April 29th, 2010, 1:12 am
Location: Los Angeles

Los Angeles

#103 Post by Nowell Karten » June 19th, 2015, 11:45 pm

Odys + Penelope: $30/bottle with a two-bottle max.
In the little moment that remains to us between the crisis and the catastrophe,...

User avatar
ERPark
Posts: 2984
Joined: March 7th, 2015, 6:48 am

Los Angeles

#104 Post by ERPark » October 31st, 2015, 8:18 am

Looking for a nice dinner for when I'll be at LAX during a layover, and am considering Shunji. Anyone know if they allow corkage?
GEN3

User avatar
c fu
Moderator
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>
Posts: 30738
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 1:26 pm
Location: Pasadena

Los Angeles

#105 Post by c fu » November 1st, 2015, 2:06 pm

ERPark wrote:Looking for a nice dinner for when I'll be at LAX during a layover, and am considering Shunji. Anyone know if they allow corkage?
They do.
Ch@rlie F|_|
"Roulot is Roulot"©

Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/clayfu.wine

User avatar
ERPark
Posts: 2984
Joined: March 7th, 2015, 6:48 am

Los Angeles

#106 Post by ERPark » November 1st, 2015, 10:04 pm

c fu wrote:
ERPark wrote:Looking for a nice dinner for when I'll be at LAX during a layover, and am considering Shunji. Anyone know if they allow corkage?
They do.
Thanks. Will be calling them to make a rez soon, and will post what their corkage policy currently is.
GEN3

B i l l Z h a n g
Posts: 117
Joined: November 2nd, 2015, 1:01 pm
Location: San Marino, CA

Los Angeles

#107 Post by B i l l Z h a n g » November 2nd, 2015, 1:53 pm

ERPark wrote:
c fu wrote:
ERPark wrote:Looking for a nice dinner for when I'll be at LAX during a layover, and am considering Shunji. Anyone know if they allow corkage?
They do.
Thanks. Will be calling them to make a rez soon, and will post what their corkage policy currently is.
I had a great meal at Shunji. Their tomato tofu and sashimi were excellent. The restaurant looks terrible on the outside, but the food makes up for it.

User avatar
Nowell Karten
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 680
Joined: April 29th, 2010, 1:12 am
Location: Los Angeles

Los Angeles

#108 Post by Nowell Karten » January 2nd, 2016, 2:54 pm

Osteria Mozza is now $30/bottle, with a two-bottle limit.
In the little moment that remains to us between the crisis and the catastrophe,...

User avatar
Nowell Karten
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 680
Joined: April 29th, 2010, 1:12 am
Location: Los Angeles

Los Angeles

#109 Post by Nowell Karten » January 8th, 2016, 12:56 am

Leona is $20/bottle.
In the little moment that remains to us between the crisis and the catastrophe,...

Andre M
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 392
Joined: January 27th, 2012, 10:54 pm
Location: Chino, CA

Los Angeles

#110 Post by Andre M » January 8th, 2016, 1:41 pm

Stinking Rose offers free corkage.
A M u l y o n o

tomrg58
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 83
Joined: February 11th, 2014, 3:33 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Los Angeles

#111 Post by tomrg58 » January 10th, 2016, 11:19 am

Excellent info. Thanks!
Thomas Greenberg

Brian Bohr
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 322
Joined: June 1st, 2009, 5:47 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Los Angeles

#112 Post by Brian Bohr » January 20th, 2016, 5:51 pm

Bestia $30 per bottle for the first two, $50 per bottle thereafter.
ITB (at least part time)

Barry L i p t o n
Posts: 2838
Joined: November 8th, 2009, 8:59 pm

Los Angeles

#113 Post by Barry L i p t o n » February 23rd, 2016, 10:39 am

Providence now $50; they said that since they don't publish the list, they don't care if you dupe it. Wine service warm and excellent as usual.

Andre M
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 392
Joined: January 27th, 2012, 10:54 pm
Location: Chino, CA

Los Angeles

#114 Post by Andre M » March 28th, 2016, 11:05 pm

Providence offers free corkage on Mondays (3 bottle max).
A M u l y o n o

User avatar
Nowell Karten
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 680
Joined: April 29th, 2010, 1:12 am
Location: Los Angeles

Los Angeles

#115 Post by Nowell Karten » April 26th, 2016, 3:21 pm

Fundamental is $25/bottle (750ml) with a two-bottle max.
In the little moment that remains to us between the crisis and the catastrophe,...

Andre M
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 392
Joined: January 27th, 2012, 10:54 pm
Location: Chino, CA

Los Angeles

#116 Post by Andre M » June 11th, 2016, 10:15 pm

Cassia $25 ea (2 max)
A M u l y o n o

User avatar
Nowell Karten
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 680
Joined: April 29th, 2010, 1:12 am
Location: Los Angeles

Los Angeles

#117 Post by Nowell Karten » August 15th, 2016, 1:30 pm

Otium is $35/bottle with a one bottle per two guests max.
In the little moment that remains to us between the crisis and the catastrophe,...

User avatar
Nowell Karten
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 680
Joined: April 29th, 2010, 1:12 am
Location: Los Angeles

Los Angeles

#118 Post by Nowell Karten » December 23rd, 2016, 12:21 pm

Michael's is now $25/bottle.
In the little moment that remains to us between the crisis and the catastrophe,...

User avatar
Barry Paul Price
Posts: 1045
Joined: December 22nd, 2015, 8:00 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Los Angeles

#119 Post by Barry Paul Price » December 30th, 2016, 12:45 am

Jitlada Thai does $10 corkage, whether it's wine (riesling anyone?) or beer (like the saison we brought)

Tasting Kitchen quoted me $40 per bottle recently, though I didn't end up bringing a bottle
Tropicalfruit notes o creamnotes

User avatar
c_choi_
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 46
Joined: December 6th, 2015, 10:29 am
Location: LA

Los Angeles

#120 Post by c_choi_ » January 14th, 2017, 1:34 am

Chi Spacca, $30 per, 2 bottle max, can't be on their list
Chr|s Ch0|

User avatar
Bruce Rudman
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 1526
Joined: July 19th, 2009, 6:29 pm
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA

Los Angeles

#121 Post by Bruce Rudman » January 15th, 2017, 9:32 am

Connie & Teds - Tuesday nights free corkage up to three bottles (can eat at Providence on Mondays with free corkage and then Connie & Teds Tues). They comped us two bottles on a Saturday but I think it was $15 ea.
Bruce
_________________
(CT Handle: Bruce61)

rick m
Posts: 315
Joined: July 6th, 2009, 10:59 am

Los Angeles

#122 Post by rick m » January 26th, 2017, 12:37 pm

Rao's Hollywood $30 per two max
ITB
rick matsui

bryan c
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 161
Joined: January 28th, 2016, 3:20 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA

Los Angeles

#123 Post by bryan c » January 31st, 2017, 12:54 am

Some notes on free corkage I didn't see on the spreadsheet.

Ruth's Chris in Beverly Hills has free corkage on Wednesdays as of last time I went there during DineLA last year. Not 100% sure if it's still in effect, couldn't find reference to it on their website now, but saw it listed last year.

Drago Centro has free corkage on Sunday evenings, and says so on their website right now.
B. C |-| E N
(CT Handle: mrbry83)

User avatar
Nowell Karten
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 680
Joined: April 29th, 2010, 1:12 am
Location: Los Angeles

Los Angeles

#124 Post by Nowell Karten » January 31st, 2017, 10:15 am

bryan c wrote:Some notes on free corkage I didn't see on the spreadsheet..
It seems like neither the master list in post #1 nor the spreadsheet is being updated/maintained.
In the little moment that remains to us between the crisis and the catastrophe,...

User avatar
Poppy Davis
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 4591
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 12:51 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Los Angeles

#125 Post by Poppy Davis » January 31st, 2017, 11:12 am

Nowell Karten wrote:
bryan c wrote:Some notes on free corkage I didn't see on the spreadsheet..
It seems like neither the master list in post #1 nor the spreadsheet is being updated/maintained.
Sorry! I've been very busy and unable to maintain the spreadsheet. Anyone can edit the spreadsheet, so feel free to make changes. Thanks!
Poppy D@vis Frucht m@n, formerly ITB

bryan c
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 161
Joined: January 28th, 2016, 3:20 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA

Los Angeles

#126 Post by bryan c » February 6th, 2017, 7:03 pm

Poppy Davis wrote:
Nowell Karten wrote:
bryan c wrote:Some notes on free corkage I didn't see on the spreadsheet..
It seems like neither the master list in post #1 nor the spreadsheet is being updated/maintained.
Sorry! I've been very busy and unable to maintain the spreadsheet. Anyone can edit the spreadsheet, so feel free to make changes. Thanks!
No worries, put in the two entries on the sheet.
B. C |-| E N
(CT Handle: mrbry83)

bryan c
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 161
Joined: January 28th, 2016, 3:20 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA

Los Angeles

#127 Post by bryan c » February 6th, 2017, 7:13 pm

Poppy Davis wrote:
Nowell Karten wrote:
bryan c wrote:Some notes on free corkage I didn't see on the spreadsheet..
It seems like neither the master list in post #1 nor the spreadsheet is being updated/maintained.
Sorry! I've been very busy and unable to maintain the spreadsheet. Anyone can edit the spreadsheet, so feel free to make changes. Thanks!

I just realized, we can only edit the "Copy" sheet, and not the main one. Seems like that sheet is locked down.
B. C |-| E N
(CT Handle: mrbry83)

User avatar
Poppy Davis
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 4591
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 12:51 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Los Angeles

#128 Post by Poppy Davis » February 6th, 2017, 8:11 pm

bryan c wrote:
I just realized, we can only edit the "Copy" sheet, and not the main one. Seems like that sheet is locked down.
It looks like people have been editing the "copy", so it's essentially the primary sheet. I fear that unlocking the other one would just cause confusion.
Poppy D@vis Frucht m@n, formerly ITB

bryan c
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 161
Joined: January 28th, 2016, 3:20 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA

Los Angeles

#129 Post by bryan c » February 8th, 2017, 1:25 am

Poppy Davis wrote:
bryan c wrote:
I just realized, we can only edit the "Copy" sheet, and not the main one. Seems like that sheet is locked down.
It looks like people have been editing the "copy", so it's essentially the primary sheet. I fear that unlocking the other one would just cause confusion.
Looks like quite a few that are in the locked sheet don't appear in the copy. I'll try my hand at copying over missing rows.
B. C |-| E N
(CT Handle: mrbry83)

bryan c
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 161
Joined: January 28th, 2016, 3:20 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA

Los Angeles

#130 Post by bryan c » February 8th, 2017, 1:43 am

bryan c wrote:
Poppy Davis wrote:
bryan c wrote:
I just realized, we can only edit the "Copy" sheet, and not the main one. Seems like that sheet is locked down.
It looks like people have been editing the "copy", so it's essentially the primary sheet. I fear that unlocking the other one would just cause confusion.
Looks like quite a few that are in the locked sheet don't appear in the copy. I'll try my hand at copying over missing rows.
I started copying over some rows and when I reached down to Angeli Cafe, I realized the copy sheet has hidden/collapsed rows that are not alphabetized that are probably the missing entries from the locked down sheet. So I'm not sure what the deal is with the current state of the copy sheet so I'm holding off doing any significant modifications to reconcile with the locked down sheet.

Let me know if I'm good to go in updating that sheet and I will continue. My plan would be to move those collapsed/hidden rows to the bottom of the sheet, continue filling in missing rows from the locked down sheet, then revisit the rows I moved to see if anything else from there is missing and then delete the redundant moved rows.

One idea that might help keep the sheet up to date and have a balance of editing/locking down modifications would be to have a 'new/pending/update entries' sheet that would be a result of (powered by) a Google Forms. Then also have a few people have edit access to the list and they'd periodically clear out the pending entries and update the master list. Forms entry might also help encourage more frequent contributions so we can also refresh the accuracy of certain entries. Just having people give us the last date they did corkage at a certain restaurant is also useful. I notice there aren't many recent dates next to the entries either.
B. C |-| E N
(CT Handle: mrbry83)

User avatar
Poppy Davis
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 4591
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 12:51 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Los Angeles

#131 Post by Poppy Davis » February 8th, 2017, 11:38 am

bryan c wrote:
I started copying over some rows and when I reached down to Angeli Cafe, I realized the copy sheet has hidden/collapsed rows that are not alphabetized that are probably the missing entries from the locked down sheet. So I'm not sure what the deal is with the current state of the copy sheet so I'm holding off doing any significant modifications to reconcile with the locked down sheet.

Let me know if I'm good to go in updating that sheet and I will continue. My plan would be to move those collapsed/hidden rows to the bottom of the sheet, continue filling in missing rows from the locked down sheet, then revisit the rows I moved to see if anything else from there is missing and then delete the redundant moved rows.

One idea that might help keep the sheet up to date and have a balance of editing/locking down modifications would be to have a 'new/pending/update entries' sheet that would be a result of (powered by) a Google Forms. Then also have a few people have edit access to the list and they'd periodically clear out the pending entries and update the master list. Forms entry might also help encourage more frequent contributions so we can also refresh the accuracy of certain entries. Just having people give us the last date they did corkage at a certain restaurant is also useful. I notice there aren't many recent dates next to the entries either.
I'm happy to hand the whole thing over to you to update as you please. I'm not sure how to do that, so please PM me what I need to do.
Poppy D@vis Frucht m@n, formerly ITB

User avatar
Nowell Karten
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 680
Joined: April 29th, 2010, 1:12 am
Location: Los Angeles

Los Angeles

#132 Post by Nowell Karten » February 8th, 2017, 4:56 pm

Poppy Davis wrote:
bryan c wrote:I started copying over some rows...
I'm happy to hand the whole thing over to you to update as you please. I'm not sure how to do that, so please PM me what I need to do.
If Bryan or someone else assumes management of this ongoing thread, I would suggest that the first post be continually updated, also, as many or most readers won't be looking at the spreadsheet. [cheers.gif]
In the little moment that remains to us between the crisis and the catastrophe,...

bryan c
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 161
Joined: January 28th, 2016, 3:20 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA

Los Angeles

#133 Post by bryan c » February 9th, 2017, 11:17 am

Nowell Karten wrote:
Poppy Davis wrote:
bryan c wrote:I started copying over some rows...
I'm happy to hand the whole thing over to you to update as you please. I'm not sure how to do that, so please PM me what I need to do.
If Bryan or someone else assumes management of this ongoing thread, I would suggest that the first post be continually updated, also, as many or most readers won't be looking at the spreadsheet. [cheers.gif]
Yep, Poppy gave me ownership of the spreadsheet. I'm working on fixing it up today/tomorrow. The spreadsheet has some 300 rows at the moment though. Copy/pasting the sheet to the first post might be a bit overwhelming but we can try to get that back up.

I also spot a few restaurants on the sheet that no longer exist as well.
B. C |-| E N
(CT Handle: mrbry83)

User avatar
Barry Paul Price
Posts: 1045
Joined: December 22nd, 2015, 8:00 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Los Angeles

#134 Post by Barry Paul Price » February 15th, 2017, 11:02 pm

bryan c wrote:
Yep, Poppy gave me ownership of the spreadsheet. I'm working on fixing it up today/tomorrow. The spreadsheet has some 300 rows at the moment though. Copy/pasting the sheet to the first post might be a bit overwhelming but we can try to get that back up.

I also spot a few restaurants on the sheet that no longer exist as well.
Thanks for doing that Brian.

FYI I found out a new restaurant called The Mar Vista charges $25 corkage and Superba Bread Bar charges $30 corkage
Tropicalfruit notes o creamnotes

bryan c
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 161
Joined: January 28th, 2016, 3:20 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA

Los Angeles

#135 Post by bryan c » February 23rd, 2017, 6:19 pm

Barry Paul Price wrote:
bryan c wrote: FYI I found out a new restaurant called The Mar Vista charges $25 corkage and Superba Bread Bar charges $30 corkage
Do you know if this $30 corkage is for both Venice and El Segundo locations for Superba Food + Bread? (I tried google searching for Superba Bread Bar but couldn't find that specific name.)
B. C |-| E N
(CT Handle: mrbry83)

bryan c
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 161
Joined: January 28th, 2016, 3:20 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA

Los Angeles

#136 Post by bryan c » February 23rd, 2017, 6:21 pm

bryan c wrote:
Barry Paul Price wrote:
bryan c wrote: FYI I found out a new restaurant called The Mar Vista charges $25 corkage and Superba Bread Bar charges $30 corkage
Do you know if this $30 corkage is for both Venice and El Segundo locations for Superba Food + Bread? (I tried google searching for Superba Bread Bar but couldn't find that specific name.)
There's a Superba Snack Bar but Yelp/Opentable state that it's closed.
B. C |-| E N
(CT Handle: mrbry83)

bryan c
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 161
Joined: January 28th, 2016, 3:20 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA

Los Angeles

#137 Post by bryan c » February 23rd, 2017, 9:31 pm

Nowell Karten wrote:
bryan c wrote:Some notes on free corkage I didn't see on the spreadsheet..
It seems like neither the master list in post #1 nor the spreadsheet is being updated/maintained.
Sheet has been updated with comments on all post up to here. I also found quite a few restaurants were closed and removed such as:

Il Grano
Joe's Restaurant
Josie's
Waterloo & City

etc.

I obviously can't update the first post with all the restaurants, but it might be an overwhelming amount of text. The list is at 319 entries already. I think at this scale, the spreadsheet is the way to go for people to search/sort/filter based on whatever criteria they're after.

I also updated the instructions at the top of the sheet for various ways people can contribute to the sheet without having to post bits of updates to the thread. Specifically encouraged for people to let me know when they've used corkage to keep things up to date/verify information.

Feel free to comment on ways you think might make it better. Eventually, I'll probably come up with a more streamlined Google Forms that feeds into an input sheet that I can bulk add into the master sheet.
B. C |-| E N
(CT Handle: mrbry83)

m e i s h a n b
Posts: 14
Joined: February 2nd, 2017, 8:37 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Los Angeles

#138 Post by m e i s h a n b » March 2nd, 2017, 4:37 pm

Mastro's is now $40.

bryan c
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 161
Joined: January 28th, 2016, 3:20 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA

Los Angeles

#139 Post by bryan c » March 2nd, 2017, 4:53 pm

m e i s h a n b wrote:Mastro's is now $40.
Updated, thanks!
B. C |-| E N
(CT Handle: mrbry83)

User avatar
Barry Paul Price
Posts: 1045
Joined: December 22nd, 2015, 8:00 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Los Angeles

#140 Post by Barry Paul Price » March 2nd, 2017, 5:35 pm

For those living in South Bay / Hermosa, the wine store Uncorked put out a list of free-corkage restaurants. Here's the link:

http://uncorkedhermosa.com/media/free_c ... 2014_2.pdf
Tropicalfruit notes o creamnotes

User avatar
Barry Paul Price
Posts: 1045
Joined: December 22nd, 2015, 8:00 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Los Angeles

#141 Post by Barry Paul Price » March 2nd, 2017, 5:36 pm

bryan c wrote:
Nowell Karten wrote:
bryan c wrote:Some notes on free corkage I didn't see on the spreadsheet..
It seems like neither the master list in post #1 nor the spreadsheet is being updated/maintained.
Sheet has been updated with comments on all post up to here. I also found quite a few restaurants were closed and removed such as:

Il Grano
Joe's Restaurant
Josie's
Waterloo & City

etc.

I obviously can't update the first post with all the restaurants, but it might be an overwhelming amount of text. The list is at 319 entries already. I think at this scale, the spreadsheet is the way to go for people to search/sort/filter based on whatever criteria they're after.

I also updated the instructions at the top of the sheet for various ways people can contribute to the sheet without having to post bits of updates to the thread. Specifically encouraged for people to let me know when they've used corkage to keep things up to date/verify information.

Feel free to comment on ways you think might make it better. Eventually, I'll probably come up with a more streamlined Google Forms that feeds into an input sheet that I can bulk add into the master sheet.
Thanks for doing this! AWESOME RESOURCE!
Last edited by Barry Paul Price on March 2nd, 2017, 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tropicalfruit notes o creamnotes

User avatar
Barry Paul Price
Posts: 1045
Joined: December 22nd, 2015, 8:00 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Los Angeles

#142 Post by Barry Paul Price » March 2nd, 2017, 5:38 pm

bryan c wrote:
Barry Paul Price wrote:
bryan c wrote: FYI I found out a new restaurant called The Mar Vista charges $25 corkage and Superba Bread Bar charges $30 corkage
Do you know if this $30 corkage is for both Venice and El Segundo locations for Superba Food + Bread? (I tried google searching for Superba Bread Bar but couldn't find that specific name.)
I can only confirm Venice at this time.

It's this one:
Superba Food + Bread
1900 S Lincoln Blvd.
Venice, CA 90291
310.907.5075
Sunday / Thursday 7a–10p
Friday/ Saturday 7a–11p
Tropicalfruit notes o creamnotes

User avatar
Barry Paul Price
Posts: 1045
Joined: December 22nd, 2015, 8:00 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Los Angeles

#143 Post by Barry Paul Price » March 2nd, 2017, 5:57 pm

Nowell Karten wrote:Leona is $20/bottle.
FYI though, Chef is leaving/has left I think... so food may not stay at same standard.
Tropicalfruit notes o creamnotes

User avatar
Barry Paul Price
Posts: 1045
Joined: December 22nd, 2015, 8:00 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Los Angeles

#144 Post by Barry Paul Price » March 2nd, 2017, 6:02 pm

Apparently Cru in Silverlake is permanently closed.
Tropicalfruit notes o creamnotes

bryan c
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 161
Joined: January 28th, 2016, 3:20 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA

Los Angeles

#145 Post by bryan c » March 3rd, 2017, 2:06 am

Barry Paul Price wrote:Apparently Cru in Silverlake is permanently closed.
Thanks for the updates Barry! Removed this and added Superba Food + Bread.
B. C |-| E N
(CT Handle: mrbry83)

m e i s h a n b
Posts: 14
Joined: February 2nd, 2017, 8:37 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Los Angeles

#146 Post by m e i s h a n b » March 6th, 2017, 2:38 pm

Saint Martha has closed unfortunately. But I heard the chef is now at fundamental la.

bryan c
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 161
Joined: January 28th, 2016, 3:20 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA

Los Angeles

#147 Post by bryan c » March 6th, 2017, 2:47 pm

m e i s h a n b wrote:Saint Martha has closed unfortunately. But I heard the chef is now at fundamental la.
I assume you mean Le Saint Amour? If so, I just deleted it.
B. C |-| E N
(CT Handle: mrbry83)

User avatar
Nowell Karten
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 680
Joined: April 29th, 2010, 1:12 am
Location: Los Angeles

Los Angeles

#148 Post by Nowell Karten » March 6th, 2017, 11:39 pm

m e i s h a n b wrote:Saint Martha has closed unfortunately. But I heard the chef is now at fundamental la.
After St. Martha closed, Nick Erven joined and then departed Fundamental. He has since opened the vegan restaurant Erven in Santa Monica.
In the little moment that remains to us between the crisis and the catastrophe,...

bryan c
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 161
Joined: January 28th, 2016, 3:20 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA

Los Angeles

#149 Post by bryan c » March 7th, 2017, 1:39 pm

bryan c wrote:
m e i s h a n b wrote:Saint Martha has closed unfortunately. But I heard the chef is now at fundamental la.
I assume you mean Le Saint Amour? If so, I just deleted it.
After Googling, looks like they're both closed. I don't see Saint Martha on the spreadsheet though so either someone deleted or it wasn't there after I cleaned it up. Let me know if I missed it and I'll look harder.
B. C |-| E N
(CT Handle: mrbry83)

m e i s h a n b
Posts: 14
Joined: February 2nd, 2017, 8:37 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Los Angeles

#150 Post by m e i s h a n b » March 17th, 2017, 10:36 am

Craig's is $30 a bottle.

Post Reply

Return to “BYO Forum - Wine at Restaurants”