New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

Detailed information, by region, of restaurants and their wine/corkage policies
Message
Author
User avatar
Paul Jaouen
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 4179
Joined: January 30th, 2009, 12:48 pm

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#401 Post by Paul Jaouen » March 13th, 2016, 3:15 am

Fung Tu - $25. Babu Ji - No BYO but OK as I think beer is a better match with the food.
Best,
Paul Jaouen

User avatar
D@v1dZ
Posts: 3490
Joined: December 14th, 2009, 6:49 am

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#402 Post by D@v1dZ » March 20th, 2016, 6:22 am

Sushi Inoue (high end sushi in Harlem) - free BYO until they get their license, lousy stems. Very friendly.

User avatar
Ramon C
Posts: 3608
Joined: October 23rd, 2010, 6:34 am

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#403 Post by Ramon C » March 21st, 2016, 6:35 am

I've always thought that this restaurant would already have been noted in this thread. I don't know if it's due to my erroneous searching, but am surprised that I didn't find any mention of it.

Anyway, on Saturday we visited Sripraphai in Woodside, Queens for the 1st time this year, the nth time over the years, for an excellent Thai dinner. I'm not going to go into how wonderful the Thai foods are executed in this restaurant, but the corkage is at $10 per regular bottle and $15 per magnum. Stems sucks, so byo-stems if you prefer.

http://www.sripraphairestaurant.com/
@brera

User avatar
Michel Abood
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 4739
Joined: February 3rd, 2009, 8:30 am
Location: New York/Paris

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#404 Post by Michel Abood » March 21st, 2016, 9:01 am

R Cabrera wrote:I've always thought that this restaurant would already have been noted in this thread. I don't know if it's due to my erroneous searching, but am surprised that I didn't find any mention of it.

Anyway, on Saturday we visited Sripraphai in Woodside, Queens for the 1st time this year, the nth time over the years, for an excellent Thai dinner. I'm not going to go into how wonderful the Thai foods are executed in this restaurant, but the corkage is at $10 per regular bottle and $15 per magnum. Stems sucks, so byo-stems if you prefer.

http://www.sripraphairestaurant.com/
I was just thinking of Sripriphai this weekend, how funny! I love that place, which reminds me I really need to return soon.
Guess what? I'm ITB-> Vinotas Selections

Benjamin C
Posts: 111
Joined: January 3rd, 2016, 9:29 pm
Location: Taiwan - Singapore

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#405 Post by Benjamin C » April 9th, 2016, 6:55 am

Thinking of doing a birthday dinner at Lilia in Williamsburg end April, anyone been there lately? And if so, do they have a BYOB policy? Thanks!
Benjamin Chew

Instagram: @bencures

User avatar
D@v1dZ
Posts: 3490
Joined: December 14th, 2009, 6:49 am

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#406 Post by D@v1dZ » April 20th, 2016, 12:07 pm

Michel Abood wrote:
R Cabrera wrote:I've always thought that this restaurant would already have been noted in this thread. I don't know if it's due to my erroneous searching, but am surprised that I didn't find any mention of it.

Anyway, on Saturday we visited Sripraphai in Woodside, Queens for the 1st time this year, the nth time over the years, for an excellent Thai dinner. I'm not going to go into how wonderful the Thai foods are executed in this restaurant, but the corkage is at $10 per regular bottle and $15 per magnum. Stems sucks, so byo-stems if you prefer.

http://www.sripraphairestaurant.com/
I was just thinking of Sripriphai this weekend, how funny! I love that place, which reminds me I really need to return soon.
I've always had better meals at Ayada (which is similarly BYO friendly)

User avatar
Dan Hammer
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 5494
Joined: June 3rd, 2009, 11:05 am
Location: flight Level 3 seven thousand. NYC Metro

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#407 Post by Dan Hammer » April 23rd, 2016, 11:32 am

Check out this new website. They have information on over over 300 NYC BYO's. Updated as of 4/22/15. https://www.debottled.com/corkage/
This space for rent.

User avatar
Ethan Abraham
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 1285
Joined: November 16th, 2010, 10:34 am

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#408 Post by Ethan Abraham » April 23rd, 2016, 11:34 am

Dan Hammer wrote:Check out this new website. They have information on over over 300 NYC BYO's. Updated as of 4/22/15. https://www.debottled.com/corkage/
Neat.
Though I call challenge that Gabriel Kreuther is only $15. That would be surprising.

michaelw
Posts: 8
Joined: May 22nd, 2015, 11:34 am

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#409 Post by michaelw » April 23rd, 2016, 12:11 pm

Ethan- put this site together as a side project to help plan my own wine dinners... Thanks for picking up the mistake, made a ton of phone calls and there are some errors! The eventual goal in my mind were for others to help point out mistakes/changes in prices and we could keep a big list up to date. It's a couple days old only so I would definitely like to hear some feedback on how to make it better. One I've gotten that I liked was to allow some input into how good the stems are...

Thanks!
mwong

User avatar
R@y.Tupp@+sch
Posts: 2617
Joined: February 19th, 2009, 8:22 am

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#410 Post by R@y.Tupp@+sch » April 23rd, 2016, 1:58 pm

michaelw wrote:Ethan- put this site together as a side project to help plan my own wine dinners... Thanks for picking up the mistake, made a ton of phone calls and there are some errors! The eventual goal in my mind were for others to help point out mistakes/changes in prices and we could keep a big list up to date. It's a couple days old only so I would definitely like to hear some feedback on how to make it better. One I've gotten that I liked was to allow some input into how good the stems are...

Thanks!
Michael,

It might be a good idea for a bottle limit column as well.
Killer, Staggering, Excellent, Very Good, Good, Fair, Poor ®

Benjamin C
Posts: 111
Joined: January 3rd, 2016, 9:29 pm
Location: Taiwan - Singapore

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#411 Post by Benjamin C » April 24th, 2016, 5:47 pm

michaelw wrote:Ethan- put this site together as a side project to help plan my own wine dinners... Thanks for picking up the mistake, made a ton of phone calls and there are some errors! The eventual goal in my mind were for others to help point out mistakes/changes in prices and we could keep a big list up to date. It's a couple days old only so I would definitely like to hear some feedback on how to make it better. One I've gotten that I liked was to allow some input into how good the stems are...

Thanks!
Very helpful site, thank you Michael. Yes I think stem quality is a good idea, would assume that would take quite a bit of work though!
Benjamin Chew

Instagram: @bencures

michaelw
Posts: 8
Joined: May 22nd, 2015, 11:34 am

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#412 Post by michaelw » April 24th, 2016, 8:51 pm

R@y.Tupp@+sch wrote:
It might be a good idea for a bottle limit column as well.
I did track the data on bottle limits, so added a * to the list where there was one. There are a bunch with different rules depending on party size, but they are flagged and more info is in the notes

Ethan - Gabriel Kreuther is $75, a little more in line with expectations....unfortunately.

Dan - added a map and website link once you click in, hope that adds that data you thought we needed.

Stems... I need to think more about, unless anyone has any good ideas there! Would you guys 'vote' for places with good stems on the system to help at least pick out the good ones?
mwong

User avatar
scamhi
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 3799
Joined: January 30th, 2009, 1:31 pm

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#413 Post by scamhi » April 25th, 2016, 5:07 am

thanks for doing the leg work michaelw
S u z a n n e C a m h i
instagram: suz_cam

User avatar
Jay Miller
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 13973
Joined: June 19th, 2009, 5:18 pm
Location: Jersey City

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#414 Post by Jay Miller » April 25th, 2016, 6:11 am

On my last visit Marea had gone up to $65 (not $55 as you have listed). I'd be overjoyed if they dropped down a a bit again but you might want to double check.

Thanks for the site!
Ripe fruit isn't necessarily a flaw.

User avatar
Ethan Abraham
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 1285
Joined: November 16th, 2010, 10:34 am

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#415 Post by Ethan Abraham » April 25th, 2016, 11:59 am

michaelw wrote:
R@y.Tupp@+sch wrote:
It might be a good idea for a bottle limit column as well.
I did track the data on bottle limits, so added a * to the list where there was one. There are a bunch with different rules depending on party size, but they are flagged and more info is in the notes

Ethan - Gabriel Kreuther is $75, a little more in line with expectations....unfortunately.

Dan - added a map and website link once you click in, hope that adds that data you thought we needed.

Stems... I need to think more about, unless anyone has any good ideas there! Would you guys 'vote' for places with good stems on the system to help at least pick out the good ones?
Cool! Like the map a lot, and very useful that you include single day deals in the filter (ie Milling Room shows up under 0-20).

michaelw
Posts: 8
Joined: May 22nd, 2015, 11:34 am

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#416 Post by michaelw » April 25th, 2016, 1:10 pm

Jay Miller wrote:On my last visit Marea had gone up to $65 (not $55 as you have listed). I'd be overjoyed if they dropped down a a bit again but you might want to double check.
You're right (again, unfortunately). I added another button once you click into a restaurant to 'report updates' (read: mistakes for now...) which should hopefully clean data up quicker.
mwong

User avatar
R@y.Tupp@+sch
Posts: 2617
Joined: February 19th, 2009, 8:22 am

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#417 Post by R@y.Tupp@+sch » April 26th, 2016, 1:27 pm

Semilla, $40 per 750ml with a two bottle max.
Killer, Staggering, Excellent, Very Good, Good, Fair, Poor ®

User avatar
Dan Hammer
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 5494
Joined: June 3rd, 2009, 11:05 am
Location: flight Level 3 seven thousand. NYC Metro

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#418 Post by Dan Hammer » April 28th, 2016, 6:44 am

Recette is closed, according to the NY Times.
Last edited by Dan Hammer on April 28th, 2016, 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This space for rent.

ybarselah
Posts: 6000
Joined: July 15th, 2009, 2:29 pm

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#419 Post by ybarselah » April 28th, 2016, 8:28 am

mermaid inn east village $20. great place for champagne, oysters, fried stuff. easy.
Yaacov (ITB)

User avatar
Paul Jaouen
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 4179
Joined: January 30th, 2009, 12:48 pm

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#420 Post by Paul Jaouen » April 28th, 2016, 11:07 am

I went to the mermaid inn on the UWS once and food was OK but very crowded with tables on top of each other. Crave Fishbar is a good place for oysters especially during Happy Hour where they are all $1. More than a dozen different kinds last time I went. I think corkage is $25 but not 100% on that. Regular menu is OK.
Best,
Paul Jaouen

User avatar
Jorge Henriquez
Moderator
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>
Posts: 14173
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 12:11 pm
Location: Westchester County, NY

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#421 Post by Jorge Henriquez » April 28th, 2016, 11:22 am

Paul Jaouen wrote:I went to the mermaid inn on the UWS once and food was OK but very crowded with tables on top of each other. Crave Fishbar is a good place for oysters especially during Happy Hour where they are all $1. More than a dozen different kinds last time I went. I think corkage is $25 but not 100% on that. Regular menu is OK.
The bar at the UWS Mermaid is a great spot.
Cohort Numero Uno!
"I'm a bowl of excitement, bitch!" TMF 08/13/10

User avatar
Brad Kane
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 5170
Joined: March 4th, 2009, 6:24 pm
Location: NYC

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#422 Post by Brad Kane » April 28th, 2016, 12:26 pm

Dan Hammer wrote:Recette is closing, according to the NY Times.
It actually closed on 4/23.

Btw, Dan, you'll want to remove these places, as they've closed, too.

Jeanne & Gaston
The Grocery
L'Ecole
WD-50
Union Square Cafe
Izakaya Ten

Also, that NY Corked wiki site has been gone a couple of years now.
itb.

ybarselah
Posts: 6000
Joined: July 15th, 2009, 2:29 pm

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#423 Post by ybarselah » April 28th, 2016, 12:33 pm

Brad Kane wrote:
Dan Hammer wrote:Recette is closing, according to the NY Times.
It actually closed on 4/23.

Btw, Dan, you'll want to remove these places, as they've closed, too.

Jeanne & Gaston
The Grocery
L'Ecole
WD-50
Union Square Cafe
Izakaya Ten

Also, that NY Corked wiki site has been gone a couple of years now.
USC is basically John Snow in GoT Season 6. We know it's coming back soon, just not quite sure when.
Yaacov (ITB)

User avatar
Brad Kane
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 5170
Joined: March 4th, 2009, 6:24 pm
Location: NYC

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#424 Post by Brad Kane » April 28th, 2016, 1:19 pm

ybarselah wrote:
Brad Kane wrote:
Dan Hammer wrote:Recette is closing, according to the NY Times.
It actually closed on 4/23.

Btw, Dan, you'll want to remove these places, as they've closed, too.

Jeanne & Gaston
The Grocery
L'Ecole
WD-50
Union Square Cafe
Izakaya Ten

Also, that NY Corked wiki site has been gone a couple of years now.
USC is basically John Snow in GoT Season 6. We know it's coming back soon, just not quite sure when.
Yep, but it's closed now and we don't know what the corkage policy will be in the new incarnation.
itb.

User avatar
Jorge Henriquez
Moderator
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>
Posts: 14173
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 12:11 pm
Location: Westchester County, NY

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#425 Post by Jorge Henriquez » April 28th, 2016, 1:30 pm

ybarselah wrote:USC is basically John Snow in GoT Season 6. We know it's coming back soon, just not quite sure when.
Probably once Victor is banished to beyond The Wall.
Cohort Numero Uno!
"I'm a bowl of excitement, bitch!" TMF 08/13/10

User avatar
Dan Hammer
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 5494
Joined: June 3rd, 2009, 11:05 am
Location: flight Level 3 seven thousand. NYC Metro

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#426 Post by Dan Hammer » April 28th, 2016, 1:37 pm

Dan Hammer wrote:Check out this new website. They have information on over over 300 NYC BYO's. Updated as of 4/22/15. https://www.debottled.com/corkage/
I included this link in the first post.
This space for rent.

User avatar
Dan Hammer
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 5494
Joined: June 3rd, 2009, 11:05 am
Location: flight Level 3 seven thousand. NYC Metro

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#427 Post by Dan Hammer » April 28th, 2016, 1:38 pm

Brad Kane wrote:
Btw, Dan, you'll want to remove these places, as they've closed, too.

Jeanne & Gaston
The Grocery
L'Ecole
WD-50
Union Square Cafe
Izakaya Ten

Also, that NY Corked wiki site has been gone a couple of years now.
Fixed. Thanks.
This space for rent.

C Prince
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 248
Joined: January 13th, 2014, 10:03 am
Location: Central NJ

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#428 Post by C Prince » May 8th, 2016, 6:50 pm

Went to The Little Owl for the 1st time last night. West Village. Tiniest place ever... loved the food! Hated the corkage - $50! But probably would go back. Very good stems. Will have to drink our wine in the 'wait chairs' outside.

http://www.thelittleowlnyc.com
∰Col leen∰


User avatar
scamhi
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 3799
Joined: January 30th, 2009, 1:31 pm

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#430 Post by scamhi » May 16th, 2016, 7:06 pm

wow they went all out on the research and listed 16 places. weak.
this list is much more in depth: https://www.debottled.com/corkage/
S u z a n n e C a m h i
instagram: suz_cam

Sarah Kirschbaum
Posts: 2532
Joined: September 20th, 2010, 11:53 am

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#431 Post by Sarah Kirschbaum » May 17th, 2016, 4:36 am

Very nice meal last night at Wallflower, a tiny restaurant in the Village, that is a sister to The Eddy. $30 corkage with proper, good quality stems and knowledgeable wine service. The owner and beverage director are wine lovers and conveyed that they encourage BYO and love to see people drinking great wine in the restaurant. Their wine and cocktail program are also taken seriously.

User avatar
Dan Hammer
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 5494
Joined: June 3rd, 2009, 11:05 am
Location: flight Level 3 seven thousand. NYC Metro

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#432 Post by Dan Hammer » May 17th, 2016, 5:35 am

Sarah Kirschbaum wrote:Very nice meal last night at Wallflower, a tiny restaurant in the Village, that is a sister to The Eddy. $30 corkage with proper, good quality stems and knowledgeable wine service. The owner and beverage director are wine lovers and conveyed that they encourage BYO and love to see people drinking great wine in the restaurant. Their wine and cocktail program are also taken seriously.
Sarah, when someone recommends a restaurant, the first thing I do is google it. When you recommend a restaurant, that's not necessary. [welldone.gif]
This space for rent.

ybarselah
Posts: 6000
Joined: July 15th, 2009, 2:29 pm

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#433 Post by ybarselah » May 17th, 2016, 8:47 am

Sarah Kirschbaum wrote:Very nice meal last night at Wallflower, a tiny restaurant in the Village, that is a sister to The Eddy. $30 corkage with proper, good quality stems and knowledgeable wine service. The owner and beverage director are wine lovers and conveyed that they encourage BYO and love to see people drinking great wine in the restaurant. Their wine and cocktail program are also taken seriously.
i've been there a few times for drinks, but for some reason never thought of eating there.
Yaacov (ITB)

Sarah Kirschbaum
Posts: 2532
Joined: September 20th, 2010, 11:53 am

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#434 Post by Sarah Kirschbaum » May 17th, 2016, 11:52 am

Dan Hammer wrote:
Sarah Kirschbaum wrote:Very nice meal last night at Wallflower, a tiny restaurant in the Village, that is a sister to The Eddy. $30 corkage with proper, good quality stems and knowledgeable wine service. The owner and beverage director are wine lovers and conveyed that they encourage BYO and love to see people drinking great wine in the restaurant. Their wine and cocktail program are also taken seriously.
Sarah, when someone recommends a restaurant, the first thing I do is google it. When you recommend a restaurant, that's not necessary. [welldone.gif]
That's very sweet of you, Dan. I was going to put some more details about the food in the NYC Restaurant thread under Epicurean Exploits, but hadn't gotten around to it yet. Last night was my first time there, and I in fact hadn't even heard of it until my date for the evening suggested it. It's a short menu, with both an a la carte option and a tasting option. We ordered a la carte and enjoyed all our dishes very much. Not a you've-got-to-run-out-and-try-it place, more of a oh-I-know-where-we-should-eat place. Might be hard for larger people as the space is quite tight.

G Kramer
Posts: 124
Joined: November 3rd, 2009, 10:39 am

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#435 Post by G Kramer » June 24th, 2016, 7:57 am

Left Bank (West Village) $25 - no corkage fee Sunday & Monday
Greg
ITB
VDLT Wine Community

Tony C
Posts: 321
Joined: July 27th, 2015, 5:01 pm

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#436 Post by Tony C » June 30th, 2016, 9:56 am

Hillstone - The first two bottles are free, $25 after that.

http://hillstonerestaurant.com/locations/
C @ r u c c !

User avatar
Dan Hammer
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 5494
Joined: June 3rd, 2009, 11:05 am
Location: flight Level 3 seven thousand. NYC Metro

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#437 Post by Dan Hammer » July 5th, 2016, 1:45 pm

Dan Hammer wrote:
Dan Hammer wrote:Check out this new website. They have information on over over 300 NYC BYO's. Updated as of 4/22/15. https://www.debottled.com/corkage/
I included this link in the first post.
The list in the OP has been updated.

If you'd include a web link to your post, we'd appreciate it. Thanks.
This space for rent.

michaelw
Posts: 8
Joined: May 22nd, 2015, 11:34 am

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#438 Post by michaelw » July 19th, 2016, 10:53 am

I opened up the site so anyone who signs up can add a new restaurant (instead of asking me). Hopefully that makes it bigger and better....

And some new views,
https://www.debottled.com/corkage/map/ (if you dont want to go too far to BYO....)
https://www.debottled.com/corkage/recent/ (to see what's been added recently - new restaurants just got added to the logging, today).

Enjoy!
mwong

User avatar
scamhi
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 3799
Joined: January 30th, 2009, 1:31 pm

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#439 Post by scamhi » July 26th, 2016, 11:13 am

Le Coq Rico is now $50.00 per bottle 2 bottle max.
S u z a n n e C a m h i
instagram: suz_cam

User avatar
Dan Hammer
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 5494
Joined: June 3rd, 2009, 11:05 am
Location: flight Level 3 seven thousand. NYC Metro

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#440 Post by Dan Hammer » July 26th, 2016, 11:30 am

Updated.
This space for rent.

User avatar
Jorge Henriquez
Moderator
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>
Posts: 14173
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 12:11 pm
Location: Westchester County, NY

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#441 Post by Jorge Henriquez » July 26th, 2016, 11:56 am

scamhi wrote:Le Coq Rico is now $50.00 per bottle 2 bottle max.
They got the Rico part right. [snort.gif]
Cohort Numero Uno!
"I'm a bowl of excitement, bitch!" TMF 08/13/10

User avatar
scamhi
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 3799
Joined: January 30th, 2009, 1:31 pm

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#442 Post by scamhi » July 26th, 2016, 12:24 pm

Jorge Henriquez wrote:
scamhi wrote:Le Coq Rico is now $50.00 per bottle 2 bottle max.
They got the Rico part right. [snort.gif]
they don't want your type there, or mine.
S u z a n n e C a m h i
instagram: suz_cam

User avatar
Paul Jaouen
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 4179
Joined: January 30th, 2009, 12:48 pm

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#443 Post by Paul Jaouen » July 26th, 2016, 12:47 pm

scamhi wrote:Le Coq Rico is now $50.00 per bottle 2 bottle max.
Wow! Another increase! It was always 2 bottle max. I've got a reservation there in a couple weeks.
Best,
Paul Jaouen

User avatar
scamhi
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 3799
Joined: January 30th, 2009, 1:31 pm

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#444 Post by scamhi » July 26th, 2016, 1:01 pm

Paul Jaouen wrote:
scamhi wrote:Le Coq Rico is now $50.00 per bottle 2 bottle max.
Wow! Another increase! It was always 2 bottle max. I've got a reservation there in a couple weeks.
going to BYO at that price?
They emailed my the winelist let me know if you want to see it.
S u z a n n e C a m h i
instagram: suz_cam

User avatar
Jorge Henriquez
Moderator
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>
Posts: 14173
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 12:11 pm
Location: Westchester County, NY

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#445 Post by Jorge Henriquez » July 26th, 2016, 1:16 pm

scamhi wrote:
Jorge Henriquez wrote:
scamhi wrote:Le Coq Rico is now $50.00 per bottle 2 bottle max.
They got the Rico part right. [snort.gif]
they don't want your type there, or mine.
I don't want to go to any restaurant that would accept my type. [wow.gif]
Cohort Numero Uno!
"I'm a bowl of excitement, bitch!" TMF 08/13/10

User avatar
Paul Jaouen
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 4179
Joined: January 30th, 2009, 12:48 pm

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#446 Post by Paul Jaouen » September 1st, 2016, 1:13 pm

Rebelle's 8 seat counter tasting menu with BYO at no corkage is now an 8 seat counter tasting menu with BYO at $30 a bottle corkage. I just knew that no corkage deal wouldn't last.
Best,
Paul Jaouen

ybarselah
Posts: 6000
Joined: July 15th, 2009, 2:29 pm

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#447 Post by ybarselah » September 1st, 2016, 2:17 pm

Paul Jaouen wrote:Rebelle's 8 seat counter tasting menu with BYO at no corkage is now an 8 seat counter tasting menu with BYO at $30 a bottle corkage. I just knew that no corkage deal wouldn't last.
back to school, giddiyup.
Yaacov (ITB)

User avatar
Dan Hammer
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 5494
Joined: June 3rd, 2009, 11:05 am
Location: flight Level 3 seven thousand. NYC Metro

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#448 Post by Dan Hammer » September 1st, 2016, 2:28 pm

Dan Hammer wrote:
The list in the OP has been updated.

If possible, please include a link when posting a restaurant. Readers here would appreciate it. Thanks.
Bolding above mine.
This space for rent.

User avatar
Dan Hammer
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 5494
Joined: June 3rd, 2009, 11:05 am
Location: flight Level 3 seven thousand. NYC Metro

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#449 Post by Dan Hammer » October 19th, 2016, 7:57 am

Just added Franny's in Brooklyn to the list $30. frannysbrooklyn.com
This space for rent.

User avatar
Dan Hammer
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 5494
Joined: June 3rd, 2009, 11:05 am
Location: flight Level 3 seven thousand. NYC Metro

New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

#450 Post by Dan Hammer » October 31st, 2016, 1:53 pm

Paul Jaouen wrote:Rebelle's 8 seat counter tasting menu with BYO at no corkage is now an 8 seat counter tasting menu with BYO at $30 a bottle corkage. I just knew that no corkage deal wouldn't last.
For clarity, you can't bring wine if you're going to eat off the regular menu at Rebelle. You can bring wine if you're having the tasting menu.
This space for rent.

Post Reply

Return to “BYO Forum - Wine at Restaurants”