Long Island

Detailed information, by region, of restaurants and their wine/corkage policies
Message
Author
User avatar
RossW
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 10
Joined: April 13th, 2017, 8:09 am
Location: New York

Long Island

#101 Post by RossW » April 28th, 2017, 8:25 am

Jimmy Hays Island Park- $25 Corkage but they have not always charged the $25 a bottle- they do have a good wine list as well
Frank Steaks Rockville Centre- $25 Corkage but sometimes they waive it
Tum Thai Cuisine Rockville Centre- BYOB no corkage
Valencia Eatery Lynbrook- BYOB no corkage
Uva Rossa Malverne- Corkage $25
Tellers Islip- $25 corkage, but a real good wine list
Ross Whitehead

Diane Kessler
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 1380
Joined: November 11th, 2009, 11:46 am

Long Island

#102 Post by Diane Kessler » April 28th, 2017, 10:09 am

RossW wrote:Jimmy Hays Island Park- $25 Corkage but they have not always charged the $25 a bottle- they do have a good wine list as well
Frank Steaks Rockville Centre- $25 Corkage but sometimes they waive it
Tum Thai Cuisine Rockville Centre- BYOB no corkage
Valencia Eatery Lynbrook- BYOB no corkage
Uva Rossa Malverne- Corkage $25
Tellers Islip- $25 corkage, but a real good wine list
Tellers - really? My understanding is they do not permit byo.

ArtF
Posts: 125
Joined: November 12th, 2014, 6:44 pm

Long Island

#103 Post by ArtF » May 18th, 2017, 4:33 am

Elisa's Ristorante, N. Bellmore. Corkage $9. Don't think I would bring more than one bottle. All wine 1/2 price on Thursday. Chef owned, family run southern Italian with creative specials.
https://elisasrestaurant.com/
Art Forman

Bdklein
Posts: 4247
Joined: November 10th, 2013, 1:16 pm

Long Island

#104 Post by Bdklein » May 18th, 2017, 6:05 am

ArtF wrote:Elisa's Ristorante, N. Bellmore. Corkage $9. Don't think I would bring more than one bottle. All wine 1/2 price on Thursday. Chef owned, family run southern Italian with creative specials.
https://elisasrestaurant.com/
Thanks for sharing . Food there is pretty good and nice people
Bruce Klein

Alanjwax
Posts: 67
Joined: December 17th, 2009, 2:40 pm

Long Island

#105 Post by Alanjwax » May 19th, 2017, 7:07 am

Pace's Steakhouse, Hauppauge -- No corkage
The Fifth Season, Port Jefferson -- No corkage for Long Island wines
Orient Odyssey, Jericho -- $10 Corkage
The Orient, Bethpage --$10 Corkage
Pearl's East, Manhasset-- $15 corkage

Bdklein
Posts: 4247
Joined: November 10th, 2013, 1:16 pm

Long Island

#106 Post by Bdklein » May 19th, 2017, 9:03 am

Alanjwax wrote:Pace's Steakhouse, Hauppauge -- No corkage
The Fifth Season, Port Jefferson -- No corkage for Long Island wines
Orient Odyssey, Jericho -- $10 Corkage
The Orient, Bethpage --$10 Corkage
Pearl's East, Manhasset-- $15 corkage
Thanks but confused . No corkage alllowed at Pace's?? Or not corkage fee?

And can you clarify The Fifth Season policy for LI and non LI wines ?
Bruce Klein

Diane Kessler
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 1380
Joined: November 11th, 2009, 11:46 am

Long Island

#107 Post by Diane Kessler » May 24th, 2017, 7:49 pm

Bdklein wrote:
Alanjwax wrote:Pace's Steakhouse, Hauppauge -- No corkage
The Fifth Season, Port Jefferson -- No corkage for Long Island wines
Orient Odyssey, Jericho -- $10 Corkage
The Orient, Bethpage --$10 Corkage
Pearl's East, Manhasset-- $15 corkage
Thanks but confused . No corkage alllowed at Pace's?? Or not corkage fee?

And can you clarify The Fifth Season policy for LI and non LI wines ?
I was only at Pace's in Hauppauge one time, and there was no charge for bringing in a bottle. Same with Fifth Season. I was there one time and not charged for bringing in a LI wine.

Bdklein
Posts: 4247
Joined: November 10th, 2013, 1:16 pm

Long Island

#108 Post by Bdklein » May 24th, 2017, 7:54 pm

Diane Kessler wrote:
Bdklein wrote:
Alanjwax wrote:Pace's Steakhouse, Hauppauge -- No corkage
The Fifth Season, Port Jefferson -- No corkage for Long Island wines
Orient Odyssey, Jericho -- $10 Corkage
The Orient, Bethpage --$10 Corkage
Pearl's East, Manhasset-- $15 corkage
Thanks but confused . No corkage alllowed at Pace's?? Or not corkage fee?

And can you clarify The Fifth Season policy for LI and non LI wines ?
I was only at Pace's in Hauppauge one time, and there was no charge for bringing in a bottle. Same with Fifth Season. I was there one time and not charged for bringing in a LI wine.
Thanks for the info.
Bruce Klein

ArtF
Posts: 125
Joined: November 12th, 2014, 6:44 pm

Long Island

#109 Post by ArtF » June 4th, 2017, 8:23 am

ArtF wrote:Monaco's Coal Oven Pizza. Formerly Massa's. No charge byo. Sideways facing parking lot on Jericho Tpk. just west of Rte. 110. If you are in the area, small family owned pizza place with two booths and a few tables. Salads, baked pasta and parmigiana dishes. But the crisp, slightly burnt crust on their pizza and monogramed plates do it for me. Great with Belgium beer.
Seems to be transitioning. Small dining room added, lots of cooks in small kitchen. Pizza came out cold and was the wrong pie. Too bad.
Art Forman

Diane Kessler
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 1380
Joined: November 11th, 2009, 11:46 am

Long Island

#110 Post by Diane Kessler » June 4th, 2017, 8:38 am

Too bad, but thanks for the update

Bdklein
Posts: 4247
Joined: November 10th, 2013, 1:16 pm

Long Island

#111 Post by Bdklein » August 7th, 2017, 6:23 am

Novita in Garden City. $25 per bottle .
Bruce Klein

ArtF
Posts: 125
Joined: November 12th, 2014, 6:44 pm

Long Island

#112 Post by ArtF » August 7th, 2017, 7:01 am

No idea if they allow BYO, they have a full bar, but Golden Temple on Jericho Turnpike in Syosset is very good Cantonese cuisine. Also sushi, but I have stayed with the Chinese menu.
Art Forman

Bdklein
Posts: 4247
Joined: November 10th, 2013, 1:16 pm

Long Island

#113 Post by Bdklein » August 7th, 2017, 4:23 pm

ArtF wrote:No idea if they allow BYO, they have a full bar, but Golden Temple on Jericho Turnpike in Syosset is very good Cantonese cuisine. Also sushi, but I have stayed with the Chinese menu.
Thx for the BYOB info. Lol
Bruce Klein

Diane Kessler
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 1380
Joined: November 11th, 2009, 11:46 am

Long Island

#114 Post by Diane Kessler » August 20th, 2017, 4:16 pm

Raan Thai Cuisine in Nesconset. $8/bottle corkage with clunky but serviceable stemware. Very sweet service - I was about to open my wine but the waitress said she has to charge $8 so she would open it for me. A real hole in the wall, and they are not shy when it comes to spice. Terrific curry - had it with dry Riesling there and the leftovers with Champagne at home. I can't wait to return.

mmarcellus
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 719
Joined: January 1st, 2010, 3:51 pm

Long Island

#115 Post by mmarcellus » August 20th, 2017, 8:01 pm

Moonstone in Little Neck, just over the Nassau border, has $35 corkage, good stemware. Just ate there tonight (Sunday) and they had a special 30% off deal on their bottles, and they will seal up and allow you to take home any that you don't finish. I'm not sure if the 30% off deal is a regular thing or just for the dog days.

The menu is somewhat pricey but the food is good. The wine list is above average for LI, for me it was greatly improved by the fact that they have two Dr. Frank wines, one of which is available BTG. However, you can see all this for yourself, as far as I can tell the menus and wine list on their web site are current.

http://moonstoneny.com/
M @ r k

ArtF
Posts: 125
Joined: November 12th, 2014, 6:44 pm

Long Island

#116 Post by ArtF » November 3rd, 2017, 5:59 pm

ArtF wrote:
ArtF wrote:Monaco's Coal Oven Pizza. Formerly Massa's. No charge byo. Sideways facing parking lot on Jericho Tpk. just west of Rte. 110. If you are in the area, small family owned pizza place with two booths and a few tables. Salads, baked pasta and parmigiana dishes. But the crisp, slightly burnt crust on their pizza and monogramed plates do it for me. Great with Belgium beer.
Seems to be transitioning. Small dining room added, lots of cooks in small kitchen. Pizza came out cold and was the wrong pie. Too bad.
Mongrammed plates are gone. But otherwise, back on form. They opened a second location in Hicksville, minus coal oven. That probably accounted for the previous hiccups.
Art Forman

Bdklein
Posts: 4247
Joined: November 10th, 2013, 1:16 pm

Long Island

#117 Post by Bdklein » November 11th, 2017, 2:30 pm

G Kramer wrote:
mmarcellus wrote:Chef Wang New Sichuan Cuisine in New Hyde Park does corkage for $5. Very good Sichuan food. While I asked about corkage for wine, beer would presumably also work, and might be a better choice with many of their dishes.

They do have a full bar, but very limited and generic selections. For example beer choices are Tsiang-to, Sapporo, Heineken and Amstel.
First time visit last night. Limited dishes tried but agree with your assessment. Ma Po tofu really good. Inquired about bringing beverages. Communication challenging but seemed to say $10 corkage. Seemed averse to beer but I got the sense they might allow if not the commercial plonk they offer.
Verified $10.
Bruce Klein

ArtF
Posts: 125
Joined: November 12th, 2014, 6:44 pm

Long Island

#118 Post by ArtF » November 19th, 2017, 11:30 am

Snagged a last minute table at Orto in Miller Place on Saturday night. BYO without charge. Authentic Italian with locally sourced products.
Art Forman

Diane Kessler
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 1380
Joined: November 11th, 2009, 11:46 am

Long Island

#119 Post by Diane Kessler » November 19th, 2017, 12:01 pm

ArtF wrote:Snagged a last minute table at Orto in Miller Place on Saturday night. BYO without charge. Authentic Italian with locally sourced products.
I have a reservation next week. I haven’t been in a few years. Any standout dishes?

Diane Kessler
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 1380
Joined: November 11th, 2009, 11:46 am

Long Island

#120 Post by Diane Kessler » November 19th, 2017, 12:04 pm

Went to Aria Melanie last night. Main St. in Bayshore. Busy but excellent service $25 corkage with good stemware and good attitude. Food was very good.

A new place took over - I think the chef is still there, but I haven't gone.
Last edited by Diane Kessler on July 23rd, 2018, 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ArtF
Posts: 125
Joined: November 12th, 2014, 6:44 pm

Long Island

#121 Post by ArtF » November 20th, 2017, 11:46 am

Diane Kessler wrote:
ArtF wrote:Snagged a last minute table at Orto in Miller Place on Saturday night. BYO without charge. Authentic Italian with locally sourced products.
I have a reservation next week. I haven’t been in a few years. Any standout dishes?
I recommend everything we ate: rice balls stuffed with bolognese, ground lamb sugo garganelli (with cinnamon and carrots), pork braciole with polenta and sauteed escarole (the sweet polenta and bitter escarole made a delicious combination) and warm custard doughnut with melted chocolate. Except for the expresso being watery, we did not have any better meals in Rome. I brought a Chianti g.s., but think a Barbera or Barbaresco would be a good choice too.

PS-- Finally made it to Chachama Grill. Our new fav. Didn't mind paying to byo. Unfortunately, the byo charge means the large party a few tables over isn't guzzling a 1.5L pinot grigio and laughing hysterically, our only qualm with our meal at Orto.
Art Forman

ArtF
Posts: 125
Joined: November 12th, 2014, 6:44 pm

Long Island

#122 Post by ArtF » November 25th, 2017, 7:43 pm

Returned to Thom Thom in Wantagh. BYO is $15/bottle. Good stems and attitude. Decanters available. Well chosen wine list. Several bottles with some age at good prices. Recommend the Cedar River Farm rib steak and very fresh sushi. Attentive service but dining room tends to get loud.
Art Forman

ArtF
Posts: 125
Joined: November 12th, 2014, 6:44 pm

Long Island

#123 Post by ArtF » December 25th, 2017, 12:50 pm

NY Garden Kabobs, Huntington. No charge to byob. Wine glasses and cork screws are available. Hidden in the Gerard Street parking lot, near the rear entrance to Jonathan's Ristorante. Food is home cooked Middle Eastern. Husband cooks and wife is out front. I like everything, hummus, falafel, boneless chicken kabob, cumin laced Persian rice, and they bake their own pita. Try the green sauce, it's spicy and vinegary.
Art Forman

Bdklein
Posts: 4247
Joined: November 10th, 2013, 1:16 pm

Long Island

#124 Post by Bdklein » December 25th, 2017, 1:12 pm

ArtF wrote:NY Garden Kabobs, Huntington. No charge to byob. Wine glasses and cork screws are available. Hidden in the Gerard Street parking lot, near the rear entrance to Jonathan's Ristorante. Food is home cooked Middle Eastern. Husband cooks and wife is out front. I like everything, hummus, falafel, boneless chicken kabob, cumin laced Persian rice, and they bake their own pita. Try the green sauce, it's spicy and vinegary.
Thanks.
What kind of wine do you bring and did it work for you?
Bruce Klein

ArtF
Posts: 125
Joined: November 12th, 2014, 6:44 pm

Long Island

#125 Post by ArtF » December 25th, 2017, 1:48 pm

Bdklein wrote:
ArtF wrote:NY Garden Kabobs, Huntington. No charge to byob. Wine glasses and cork screws are available. Hidden in the Gerard Street parking lot, near the rear entrance to Jonathan's Ristorante. Food is home cooked Middle Eastern. Husband cooks and wife is out front. I like everything, hummus, falafel, boneless chicken kabob, cumin laced Persian rice, and they bake their own pita. Try the green sauce, it's spicy and vinegary.
Thanks.
What kind of wine do you bring and did it work for you?
Recommend unoaked white for salmon kabob, chicken, hummus, falafel, whole branzino on weekends. like Cali sauvignon blanc, Alsatian riesling, and French Chablis. Lamb kabob was good with red Bordeaux and Napa red blend. A Chateau Musar or Israeli red would be great with a lamb or beef kabob and the rice with onion and cumin. All the food is grilled, served without sauce.
Art Forman

ArtF
Posts: 125
Joined: November 12th, 2014, 6:44 pm

Long Island

#126 Post by ArtF » January 7th, 2018, 10:20 am

Thum Thai, Main St. Huntington. BYOB, no charge, for now. New store front outpost of Rockville Centre Thai restaurant. Much better than average. Need to reserve for weekend nights.
Art Forman

ArtF
Posts: 125
Joined: November 12th, 2014, 6:44 pm

Long Island

#127 Post by ArtF » March 9th, 2018, 1:10 pm

ArtF wrote:NY Garden Kabobs, Huntington. No charge to byob. Wine glasses and cork screws are available. Hidden in the Gerard Street parking lot, near the rear entrance to Jonathan's Ristorante. Food is home cooked Middle Eastern. Husband cooks and wife is out front. I like everything, hummus, falafel, boneless chicken kabob, cumin laced Persian rice, and they bake their own pita. Try the green sauce, it's spicy and vinegary.
Returned the other night. It's our go to informal meal, instead of Chinese. Nothing fancy, but very nice and no reservations needed. We tried the bolanee app. It was four crisp triangles of potato and squash in a crisp puff pastry, like an Indian samosa. Hummus was terrific, too. Lamb chops were nicely charred outside, pink inside for not much money. Everything is very wine friendly. If you can get past the plain exterior (and flashing 'open' sign) the inside is comfortable.
Art Forman

ArtF
Posts: 125
Joined: November 12th, 2014, 6:44 pm

Long Island

#128 Post by ArtF » March 21st, 2018, 12:19 pm

First day of Spring. Two byo's if you are making plans to visit the North Fork:

Iron Skillet, Mattituck. Husband and wife serve dinner on the first floor of their large old house on Love Lane near the business section on Fri-Sun. No charge to BYO. Cash only.
http://www.ironskilletmattituck.com/

Farm Country Kitchen, in Riverhead, has an outdoor terrace, heated in winter, and two small dining areas in their converted house by the river. They have a reasonably priced list but still permit BYO with no charge. While you wait for a table, enjoy a glass in the lawn chairs down by the water.
http://www.farmcountrykitchen.net/
Art Forman

ArtF
Posts: 125
Joined: November 12th, 2014, 6:44 pm

Long Island

#129 Post by ArtF » April 8th, 2018, 6:43 am

Naples Street Food, Franklin Square, across from Frankly Thai. No charge to byo. Glasses are not stems, in keeping with the decor. Straw chairs, butcher block tables, Just seven tables. But usually wait is short. Pizza is authentico Napoli style.

https://www.naplesstreetfood.net/
Art Forman

Bdklein
Posts: 4247
Joined: November 10th, 2013, 1:16 pm

Long Island

#130 Post by Bdklein » April 8th, 2018, 1:26 pm

ArtF wrote:Naples Street Food, Franklin Square, across from Frankly Thai. No charge to byo. Glasses are not stems, in keeping with the decor. Straw chairs, butcher block tables, Just seven tables. But usually wait is short. Pizza is authentico Napoli style.

https://www.naplesstreetfood.net/
Pizza is supposedly some of the best in the LI area. Your thoughts ?
Bruce Klein

ArtF
Posts: 125
Joined: November 12th, 2014, 6:44 pm

Long Island

#131 Post by ArtF » April 9th, 2018, 7:25 am

Pizza is supposedly some of the best in the LI area. Your thoughts ?

I agree.
Art Forman

ArtF
Posts: 125
Joined: November 12th, 2014, 6:44 pm

Long Island

#132 Post by ArtF » April 22nd, 2018, 6:43 pm

Finley's Seafood, Huntington. Corkage is $15. Formerly, Storyville American Table. We had an incredible red snapper with vanilla rum butter sauce. Perfect with German riesling GG or a dry Alsatian.
Art Forman

Alanjwax
Posts: 67
Joined: December 17th, 2009, 2:40 pm

Long Island

#133 Post by Alanjwax » April 28th, 2018, 1:15 pm

Robke's Country Inn, Northport. Above average red sauce Italian. They only offer nondescript wines by the glass, but allow BYO for $20 corkage.

mmarcellus
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 719
Joined: January 1st, 2010, 3:51 pm

Long Island

#134 Post by mmarcellus » April 28th, 2018, 4:23 pm

Took advantage of restaurant week to try Wild Goose in Port Washington. The restaurant week deal was excellent. That said, while their food is good quality, if ordering off their regular menu I would like them more if either the food were a little bit better or the prices were a little bit lower. The wine list is above average by Long Island standards (and includes a few LI wines). BTG prices are reasonable, pours are generous, stemware is decent. Corkage is $25.
M @ r k

Bdklein
Posts: 4247
Joined: November 10th, 2013, 1:16 pm

Long Island

#135 Post by Bdklein » June 25th, 2018, 2:19 am

Rare650 in Syosset. $35.00 per bottle corkage. Overpriced restaurant.
Bruce Klein

User avatar
Dan Hammer
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 5360
Joined: June 3rd, 2009, 11:05 am
Location: flight Level 3 seven thousand. NYC Metro

Long Island

#136 Post by Dan Hammer » July 9th, 2018, 9:18 am

We're going to be in Quogue next week. Any BYO suggestions between Hampton Bays and the Westhampton area?
Moderate prices restaurants appreciated. We're open to all food suggestions.

dh
This space for rent.

ArtF
Posts: 125
Joined: November 12th, 2014, 6:44 pm

Long Island

#137 Post by ArtF » July 12th, 2018, 5:40 pm

It was only a 15 minute drive to Farm Country Kitchen when I stayed in West Hampton; not sure how long a drive from Quogue.
Art Forman

Bdklein
Posts: 4247
Joined: November 10th, 2013, 1:16 pm

Long Island

#138 Post by Bdklein » July 13th, 2018, 5:51 pm

No charge at The Gourmet Whaler . Great causal place in Cold Spring Harbor . Dinner Thursday Friday Saturday.
Really fresh food . Ice cream , candy, dessert shop with a few dinner tables .

Bring your own corkscrew or bring a twist top.
And they have plastic cups.

But nice and intimate and the kind of place you want to see succeed .
Bruce Klein

Bdklein
Posts: 4247
Joined: November 10th, 2013, 1:16 pm

Long Island

#139 Post by Bdklein » July 23rd, 2018, 1:59 pm

ArtF wrote:
Diane Kessler wrote:I went to the newly relocated Lake House in Bayshore - $25 corkage with a 3 bottle per table max. Excellent all around.
Now my first choice for upcoming birthday dinner, thanks.
Any idea on the pricing/markups for Lake House for wines purchased there? Supposed to go there Friday night and trying to determine if/what to bring vs buy. And going with another couple whose wine Tastes I'm not familiar with so trying to figure out how to proceed .
Bruce Klein

Diane Kessler
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 1380
Joined: November 11th, 2009, 11:46 am

Long Island

#140 Post by Diane Kessler » July 23rd, 2018, 2:15 pm

Bdklein wrote:
ArtF wrote:
Diane Kessler wrote:I went to the newly relocated Lake House in Bayshore - $25 corkage with a 3 bottle per table max. Excellent all around.
Now my first choice for upcoming birthday dinner, thanks.
Any idea on the pricing/markups for Lake House for wines purchased there? Supposed to go there Friday night and trying to determine if/what to bring vs buy. And going with another couple whose wine Tastes I'm not familiar with so trying to figure out how to proceed .
It's been years since I purchased a bottle off the list, but I don't believe the prices were out of line for a restaurant.

Bdklein
Posts: 4247
Joined: November 10th, 2013, 1:16 pm

Long Island

#141 Post by Bdklein » July 23rd, 2018, 2:19 pm

Diane Kessler wrote:

It's been years since I purchased a bottle off the list, but I don't believe the prices were out of line for a restaurant.
Thanks!!
Bruce Klein

Diane Kessler
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 1380
Joined: November 11th, 2009, 11:46 am

Long Island

#142 Post by Diane Kessler » July 23rd, 2018, 2:33 pm

Bdklein wrote:
Diane Kessler wrote:

It's been years since I purchased a bottle off the list, but I don't believe the prices were out of line for a restaurant.
Thanks!!
Enjoy your dinner! I was just there last week and had the scallops - I highly recommend them.

David Cohen
Posts: 228
Joined: April 27th, 2010, 5:43 am

Long Island

#143 Post by David Cohen » August 6th, 2018, 6:07 am

Cirellas has bring your own wine Monday nights no corkage. Really good sushi and Italian food. Perhaps a small offline can happen on a random Monday!

ArtF
Posts: 125
Joined: November 12th, 2014, 6:44 pm

Long Island

#144 Post by ArtF » August 7th, 2018, 8:04 am

Meta, Oceanside. Creative Italian food. Large portions. Nice atmosphere. $15 corkage.
Art Forman

ArtF
Posts: 125
Joined: November 12th, 2014, 6:44 pm

Re: Long Island

#145 Post by ArtF » August 15th, 2018, 6:26 am

Newsday reports Artie's South Shore Fish Market has closed. NY Garden Kabob, Huntington, too.
Art Forman

ArtF
Posts: 125
Joined: November 12th, 2014, 6:44 pm

Re: Long Island

#146 Post by ArtF » August 19th, 2018, 5:16 pm

Smoked Barn, Levittown. Less than 10 tables. BYOB no charge. Bring glasses. Smoked brisket was tender and juicy. I think it's best to get there as early as possible so everything is just cooked.
Art Forman

ArtF
Posts: 125
Joined: November 12th, 2014, 6:44 pm

Re: Long Island

#147 Post by ArtF » September 16th, 2018, 9:59 am

Ayhan's F.i.s.h. on Main in Port Washington is $20. Nice Santorini white decor. Large portions. Spinach pie had a very flaky crust, soft tacos had plump grilled shrimp and house made salsa. Grilled halibut filet was pristine.
Art Forman

Bdklein
Posts: 4247
Joined: November 10th, 2013, 1:16 pm

Re: Long Island

#148 Post by Bdklein » September 30th, 2018, 4:13 am

$35 at 2 Spring in Oyster Bay
Bruce Klein

ArtF
Posts: 125
Joined: November 12th, 2014, 6:44 pm

Re: Long Island

#149 Post by ArtF » September 30th, 2018, 9:09 am

Bdklein wrote:
September 30th, 2018, 4:13 am
$35 at 2 Spring in Oyster Bay
Wine list looks like lots of good choices under $50. How was your meal?
Art Forman

YLee
Posts: 746
Joined: September 20th, 2018, 8:09 am

Re: Long Island

#150 Post by YLee » September 30th, 2018, 5:25 pm

Does anyone know if Morton's Steakhouse @ 777 Northern Blvd, Great Neck, NY charges corkage fee? I called them but nobody answered the phone.
-¥ 0 ñ 9

Post Reply

Return to “BYO Forum - Wine at Restaurants”