Chicago and suburbs

Detailed information, by region, of restaurants and their wine/corkage policies
Matt Fleming

Re: Chicago and suburbs

#501 Post by Matt Fleming »

Keith A k e r s wrote: September 8th, 2020, 11:59 am
thanks for reminding me about Chez Simo. I'll need to do takeout from them soon to hopefully do my part in keeping them around.
the gigot d'agneau is one of the best basic dishes in Chicago.

Mike Lindauer
GCC Member
GCC Member

#502 Post by Mike Lindauer »

Just a reminder to continue to support your favorite restaurants this winter so they will still be there when the weather breaks.
It will still be a while before Leslie and I will dine indoors, as we don't qualify for vaccination yet. But we feel comfortable dining outdoors with table separation.
Finally bought a condo downtown, so we will be in Chicago for longer periods of time. Hoping for another off-line later this year as we really enjoyed the one we attended at Sun-Wah.

Corey N.

#503 Post by Corey N. »

Mike Lindauer wrote: February 16th, 2021, 9:05 am Just a reminder to continue to support your favorite restaurants this winter so they will still be there when the weather breaks.
It will still be a while before Leslie and I will dine indoors, as we don't qualify for vaccination yet. But we feel comfortable dining outdoors with table separation.
Finally bought a condo downtown, so we will be in Chicago for longer periods of time. Hoping for another off-line later this year as we really enjoyed the one we attended at Sun-Wah.
Congrats on your new home. I would love to go to a restaurant for any number of reasons, but outdoor dining is probably a long ways off.
I'm with Corey on this. - Todd W.

Nøv¡¢k

Mike Lindauer
GCC Member
GCC Member

#504 Post by Mike Lindauer »

Yes we carried out from Vermillion, Cafe Marbella, and The Metropolitan. No corkage fee at home!

Return to “BYO Forum - Wine at Restaurants”