Wine Refrigerators

A section for those relatively new to wine, 'geeks in training', and for common wine topics
Vince L.

Re: Wine Refrigerators

#151 Post by Vince L. »

I know the artevino goes on sale a couple times a year for $2000. Ambient temp recommended for that is 32 - 86 so probably okay in a garage.

Personally I bought a tiny 29 bottle from best buy for $150 and have an off-site for $12/Month (9 case). If/when that best buy dies I might swing for the artevino... We shall see
l 3 r t

Philip Liao
GCC Member
GCC Member

#152 Post by Philip Liao »

Just a heads up: WE customer service is terrible right now and has been since March. I get it's the pandemic, but I simply cannot reach anyone. I've tried chat, email, and phone. No responses via the first 2, on the phone wait for 20 minutes then get disconnected - every time. It's a shame they're the only place to get Eurocave in the US.

Dennis_L

#153 Post by Dennis_L »

Philip Liao wrote: September 2nd, 2020, 11:00 am Just a heads up: WE customer service is terrible right now and has been since March. I get it's the pandemic, but I simply cannot reach anyone. I've tried chat, email, and phone. No responses via the first 2, on the phone wait for 20 minutes then get disconnected - every time. It's a shame they're the only place to get Eurocave in the US.
I've had some success reaching out to Eurocave in France and they referred me via email to WE and then response was slightly better. Mine was a support question rather than purchase though.
D3nn!s L ! u

MarlonL

#154 Post by MarlonL »

Can't recommend the Artevino enough.

EAScrog
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#155 Post by EAScrog »

Toby P wrote: September 2nd, 2020, 10:43 am
Funny, almost my exact situation, was sizing up that WE fridge on Costco for possible garage usage. Appreciate the feedback Vince, def making me reconsider whether to splurge for the VinoTemp (if it was just the extra bottle capacity was leaning against but other benefits might make it worth it). Seems like some previous threads on WB have indicated VinoTemp is bad with customer service though :(

Also debating whether to wait and see if they put any of them on sale
There's a space in my den it could possibly go, if I do some serious rearraging in there. That's the hardest working room in my house - books, LPs, CDs, DVDs, printer, files, shredder, and lots more.

Yes, a sale. I want a sale too. Unfortunately the Sept sales just started and there don't appear to be any wine cabinets on it; but maybe next month as Costco begins its early Christmas offerings. Crossing my fingers.
e l i z a B e t h

Toby P
GCC Member
GCC Member

#156 Post by Toby P »

EAScrog wrote: September 3rd, 2020, 8:08 am
Toby P wrote: September 2nd, 2020, 10:43 am
Funny, almost my exact situation, was sizing up that WE fridge on Costco for possible garage usage. Appreciate the feedback Vince, def making me reconsider whether to splurge for the VinoTemp (if it was just the extra bottle capacity was leaning against but other benefits might make it worth it). Seems like some previous threads on WB have indicated VinoTemp is bad with customer service though :(

Also debating whether to wait and see if they put any of them on sale
There's a space in my den it could possibly go, if I do some serious rearraging in there. That's the hardest working room in my house - books, LPs, CDs, DVDs, printer, files, shredder, and lots more.

Yes, a sale. I want a sale too. Unfortunately the Sept sales just started and there don't appear to be any wine cabinets on it; but maybe next month as Costco begins its early Christmas offerings. Crossing my fingers.
Yeah I can hold out a bit longer, but between Garagiste (2 years of orders held back lol), De Negoce, and some other stuff I have a small cargo ship of wine arriving in/around October so I should probably pull the trigger soon!
P r a t t

Vince L.

#157 Post by Vince L. »

Fwiw I've noticed the artevino always goes on coupon for $200 in December...
l 3 r t

JonathanG
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#158 Post by JonathanG »

I keep going back and forth on getting a wine fridge, but my math keeps coming out to a break-even point of at least 6 years. Take the Artevino III 400 bottle unit. $4300 at CostCo, after tax would be $4700. My offsite is, rounding up, $2/yr/btl all in. So 400 bottles x $2/btl is $800/yr of storage x 5.875 years of storage and I'm at break even. And that excludes electricity cost and any potential maintenance, which I figure gets me up to 7 years or so. how are you guys thinking about the tradeoff as between the two options?
J0|\|@+h@|\| Gr@h/\/\/-\|\||\|

Vince L.

#159 Post by Vince L. »

Is $2/bottle a year standard? It cost me $0.75/bottle. 12 case for $12 or 15 case at $20 a month.

I have a small fridge for convenience and will probably keep my offsite since cost are so low
l 3 r t

Toby P
GCC Member
GCC Member

#160 Post by Toby P »

I personally have little interest in offsite just for lack of convenience / it's nice to have all your bottles right there at home. My understanding is Artevino are high end, very reliable units that should last a decade or more no problem? You can get the WE 300 bottle for $2k at Costco, so lowers the breakeven time but higher risk of having issues.
P r a t t

Ron L.

#161 Post by Ron L. »

OK, I hate to ask dumb questions but this is the Wine 101 board so....

I was looking at "starter" wine fridges on Costco.com. They start at I think about $350 and hold maybe 18-20 bottles. It doesn't look like the low-end wine fridges have humidity controls. How is a low-end wine fridge different than a "dorm" fridge? I already own two of those. Assuming the "warmest" setting on a dorm fridge is 50 or 55F, wouldn't that work just as well?

Any knowledge on this topic is appreciated, thanks.
L e e

Vince L.

#162 Post by Vince L. »

From my research, they are mostly the same. However, I've also read that "beverage" fridge were designed to operate at around that temperature while dorm fridges were made to optimally be operated at closer to 40.

Now does it really make a difference between MTBF in the two types? Shrug.
l 3 r t

Philip Liao
GCC Member
GCC Member

#163 Post by Philip Liao »

I'm far from an expert but I did do some research before buying. Yeah they're mostly the same, some people do use mini-fridges. The advantages of getting a wine fridge would be bottle placement and temperature read out, granted the temp readout may not be accurate anyways. In either case they are serving cabinets rather than aging cabinets.

Even as you spend more on wine fridges, it's just added bells and whistles, style of trim, especially for thermoelectric. Even on higher end like sub-zero, there isn't humidity control - no hygrometer. Even on Eurocave, there isn't really humidity control. Yes there's a built in hygrometer and you can use the cassette to add humidity, but if you need to subtract humidity you're out of luck. Also all the Eurocaves run off of the same system, so even the entry level Eurocave with no hygrometer has the same system as the ones with hygrometer. The fridge cools - but there's a hole in the back that lets in warm air - warm air meets cool air and it creates condensation - trapping humidity. I am happy with my Eurocave though, it does maintain a constant humidity 75-80%

EAScrog
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#164 Post by EAScrog »

I have a beginner question here too. Most of the wine fridges pictured have the bottom end of the bottle facing out. The logic of facing the bottom out escapes me; please fill me in. How do you label the bottles?

I'm asking because currently I use 3/4 inch round stick-on labels on the cork end of each bottle for easy identification: Winery, Year, Varietal. They lay down in the wine jail, cork facing out and tilted to keep the cork wet.

The wine fridge I'm looking at is from Costco: Wine Enthusiast Classic 166-bottle Single-Zone Free-Standing Wine Cellar; and is for my everyday drinking wines. I have only a few long term stored bottles.
e l i z a B e t h

Vince L.

#165 Post by Vince L. »

I dont think it matters what way ultimately but atheistically i think it looks better cork in. Personally I do a lot of Head/Tail Tail/Head due to having some fatter Pinot Bottles and this allows them to fit. Couple of fatties one way and then skinnies the other way.
l 3 r t

Troy Stark
GCC Member
GCC Member

#166 Post by Troy Stark »

Actually, I think it does matter. You would need significantly more depth if you tried to arrange the bottles bottom-to-bottom, rather than having the necks overlapping.
Insta: @lofiwineguy

Philip Liao
GCC Member
GCC Member

#167 Post by Philip Liao »

They're bottom out because each shelf holds two rows of wine, so to maximize storage you arrange the bottles neck-neck. You can choose to store neck out but you'd lose significant amount of storage space for your back row.

EAScrog
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#168 Post by EAScrog »

Philip Liao wrote: September 26th, 2020, 12:24 pm They're bottom out because each shelf holds two rows of wine, so to maximize storage you arrange the bottles neck-neck. You can choose to store neck out but you'd lose significant amount of storage space for your back row.
Got it, thanks. How do you label or identify your wine?
e l i z a B e t h

Philip Liao
GCC Member
GCC Member

#169 Post by Philip Liao »

EAScrog wrote: September 26th, 2020, 12:42 pm
Philip Liao wrote: September 26th, 2020, 12:24 pm They're bottom out because each shelf holds two rows of wine, so to maximize storage you arrange the bottles neck-neck. You can choose to store neck out but you'd lose significant amount of storage space for your back row.
Got it, thanks. How do you label or identify your wine?
CellarTracker digitally and something like this:
Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 1.35.26 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EAScrog
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#170 Post by EAScrog »

Thanks! I just pulled the trigger on the Costco model; it has wire racks, but the magnets may still stick.

Next I'll be searching old threads about dessicants, internal thermometers, and rugs under the hardwood floors to reduce noise.
e l i z a B e t h

Daniel Silva

#171 Post by Daniel Silva »

Thanks for the advice/tips on this and other threads. Just bought a Avintage AV306A+ for roughly 1500$ (1300€). Pretty happy so far, lets see how it stands the test of time.

A.Khanna

#172 Post by A.Khanna »

Anyone have experience with this Vinotheque model? It looks like the price point is about $1k lower than Wine Enthusiast.

https://www.costco.com/vinotheque-288-b ... 75856.html
Akhanna

Toby P
GCC Member
GCC Member

#173 Post by Toby P »

A.Khanna wrote: September 30th, 2020, 9:09 am Anyone have experience with this Vinotheque model? It looks like the price point is about $1k lower than Wine Enthusiast.

https://www.costco.com/vinotheque-288-b ... 75856.html
Interesting, I was debating the Costco WE 300 bottle fridge for $1,999. With the $250 discount this one's a bit closer in price now...seems higher quality on the surface but no idea? I like that it specifically mentions garage which is where I'll likely put mine.
P r a t t

Toby P
GCC Member
GCC Member

#174 Post by Toby P »

Anyone have experience with a wine fridge in their garage in cold environments? Living in CT, wondering if there's any issue in winter assuming the garage gets down to 30-40 degrees or so at times? I think summer is fine, the garage didn't really go above 80 and seems fridges are okay with that, just not sure how they handle the cold.
P r a t t

Andrew Bair
GCC Member
GCC Member

#175 Post by Andrew Bair »

georgetollman wrote: February 2nd, 2015, 1:44 am I'm also looking for a wine cooler but a smaller one. Anyone have any advice for a small wine cooler that stores a large variety of bottles in terms of sizes? I have done a fair amount of research and the two brands that seem to be coming back and back again are NewAir and Haier, with some getting mixed reviews. I actually like one of the 18 Bottle fridge from Wine Enthuisiast ones best in terms of aesthetics but I read some reviews (like the one here) that it's not meant for all bottle types. It claims that it's not designed for Bordeaux-style bottles. You guys have any recommendations?
A belated post as I am relatively new to this board newhere , but my experience with my erstwhile, now-deceased Newair refrigerator was extremely disappointing. The fridge itself looked nice and worked well for three years. Unfortunately, the compressor suddenly stopped working one day after the end of my warranty (I had bought a three year warranty when I ordered the fridge through Amazon). I submitted the claim, and they were unwilling to stand behind their product - the one day meant all the difference as far as they were concerned. The best that they would offer was a measly 20% discount on a new purchase. Needless to say, I did not buy another fridge from them, and I would not recommend their products to anyone else. [cry.gif]

Jurhee Ivy

#176 Post by Jurhee Ivy »

I recently purchased the Wine Enthusiast Classic from Costco. I am concerned with the high humidity level---frequently 85-97%.
With this concern, I have on order the Artevino III with plans to have the Classic returned.

I am looking for additional shelving for the Artevino III. In the reviews for the new sliding shelves on the WE sites, some of the reviewers state that the shelves fit the Artevino. However, when I asked WE, I was told that they don't fit. They apparently do have the non-sliding shelf like what comes in the unit--but a $100/shelf.

Any comments/suggestions regarding the difference in the units would be appreciated. (The Artevino ship date keeps being extended and is now 12/7 so could be cancelled.)

And comments/suggestion on shelving appreciated, as well. I am not thrilled with the stacking of bottles that is necessary with the shelving supplied with the Artevino.

Troy Stark
GCC Member
GCC Member

#177 Post by Troy Stark »

Jurhee Ivy wrote: November 26th, 2020, 7:42 am I recently purchased the Wine Enthusiast Classic from Costco. I am concerned with the high humidity level---frequently 85-97%.
With this concern, I have on order the Artevino III with plans to have the Classic returned.

I am looking for additional shelving for the Artevino III. In the reviews for the new sliding shelves on the WE sites, some of the reviewers state that the shelves fit the Artevino. However, when I asked WE, I was told that they don't fit. They apparently do have the non-sliding shelf like what comes in the unit--but a $100/shelf.

Any comments/suggestions regarding the difference in the units would be appreciated. (The Artevino ship date keeps being extended and is now 12/7 so could be cancelled.)

And comments/suggestion on shelving appreciated, as well. I am not thrilled with the stacking of bottles that is necessary with the shelving supplied with the Artevino.

I ordered extra shelves from WE for my Artevino III. They are a simple design but they do slide in and out. They were expensive, but worth it.

Jurhee Ivy

#178 Post by Jurhee Ivy »

Troy, are your extra shelves like the original ones, or the newer ones with the cradle for each bottle? The newer ones are actually a little less expensive but appear to be better. I want to get some ordered so they will arrive before the cooler so I don't have to unload to put the shelves in!!

Donnie B
GCC Member
GCC Member

#179 Post by Donnie B »

What is this board's opinion on best wine fridge to hold 200-300 bottles in a singe zone? I will be putting it in my home office and will primarily be for aging reds but will be pulling bottles to drink couple times a week. Any experience whether the Allavino Vite II Tru-Vino 277 bottle is a reliable unit?
B.....

Troy Stark
GCC Member
GCC Member

#180 Post by Troy Stark »

My understanding is the newer ones with the individual bottle cradles won't work in the Artevino III. The extras I purchased have fixed wooden slats like the original shelves that came with the unit.

Toby P
GCC Member
GCC Member

#181 Post by Toby P »

I initially planned on going with the Costco WE 300 bottle fridge (now $1700), then decided what the heck and had an actual wine cellar priced out for me. That was so expensive it actually made the Le Cache seem like a pretty solid in between alternative / wine cellar replacement. Thinking about the Contemporary 3800 (458 bottle)...on a capacity-adjusted basis (and with shipping) it's about 2.5x the Costco one, but given the expected life of the units (and the fact that you can replace the cooling unit on LC down the road, not the whole thing), I think the LC is a reasonable option. I also need something aesthetically pleasing since I don't have a basement and this needs to sit in one of our main living spaces.

I guess next best option in terms of quality / price would have been the Artevino at Costco but they don't seem to have those anymore
P r a t t

MartinBohnert

#182 Post by MartinBohnert »

Hello everyone! I just joined the forum and was hoping I could solicit some advice on a wine fridge. I've been looking at picking up the 200 bottle Artevino III from Costco; however, the Allavino VSWR177 has caught my eye. It's on sale now making it cheaper than the Artevino as well as the styling and the ability to accommodate more of my bottles. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the brand and can comment to the reliability of the compressor and any other relevant thoughts regarding them. It's mainly for Barolo and German Riesling that I'm sitting on. Thank you!

MartinBohnert

#183 Post by MartinBohnert »

Toby P wrote: December 1st, 2020, 8:20 am I guess next best option in terms of quality / price would have been the Artevino at Costco but they don't seem to have those anymore
They're available again at Costco.com. I've been watching over the last year and they go through periods of being available and not.

Lisa Cheung

#184 Post by Lisa Cheung »

Jesus Christ... I just looked up all these units mentioned and I do not have that kind of expendable capital to spend in order to store my lot of 90 bottles.. Is there a cheaper option to all of this? Has anyone decided maybe an alternative situation instead of these units? I mean wow I know it was going to run some money but I guess im way over my head on how much a decently priced wine collection and storage costs... And I thought the wine trips would be the expensive parts...

Toby P
GCC Member
GCC Member

#185 Post by Toby P »

Lisa Cheung wrote: December 16th, 2020, 4:14 pm Jesus Christ... I just looked up all these units mentioned and I do not have that kind of expendable capital to spend in order to store my lot of 90 bottles.. Is there a cheaper option to all of this? Has anyone decided maybe an alternative situation instead of these units? I mean wow I know it was going to run some money but I guess im way over my head on how much a decently priced wine collection and storage costs... And I thought the wine trips would be the expensive parts...
Plenty of less expensive options - most of the units discussed above are for hundreds of bottles and are higher end units. My understanding is this is mostly a get-what-you-pay-for product, in addition to the quality of temperature control / humidity, higher end units tend to reliably last 10-15 years (or more) while the cheaper units have a much higher risk of failure in the 3-7 year range (just ballparking these #s). That said, it's a tradeoff, and for many it probably makes more sense to get a unit that will do perfectly fine albeit likely won't last as long.

Can browse Costco (https://www.costco.com/wine-cellars-coolers.html) or search wine coolers on Home Depot / Best Buy etc and find plenty of options. If you're looking for really cheap I'm not sure there are great options for 50+ bottles well below ~$500 though, maybe someone else can chime in if they know. I did have a 28 bottle unit from Home Depot (brand was AKDY) I bought for $140 on sale, not seeing any similar options right now but I'm sure there's something comparable out there. It lasted (at least) 3 years and I left it behind when I moved, but I can't comment as to the quality in terms of temperature or humidity, it was just a serviceable way to keep some bottles out of the higher temps / fluctuations of our apartment.
P r a t t

Troy Stark
GCC Member
GCC Member

#186 Post by Troy Stark »

I would say check craigslist/FB marketplace/etc if you want a low cost option or go with a couple of inexpensive 50 bottle coolers.

Lisa Cheung

#187 Post by Lisa Cheung »

Does anyone have recommendation for good units that are value buys? About 100 or 150 for storage? The price points of what some people are recommending to me is way out of my price range. I guess I'm not looking to expand the collection until i have more experience in wine. But I have to find a long term storage option soon.

Mich@el Ch@ng
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#188 Post by Mich@el Ch@ng »

We or artevino from costco

Toby P
GCC Member
GCC Member

#189 Post by Toby P »

FYI the 400 bottle Artevino at Costco is on sale now, ~10% ($400) off
P r a t t

M i k e C

#190 Post by M i k e C »

And the 200-bottle Artevino is also back in stock, at $200 off.
© |-| u

NestorJohnSalazar

#191 Post by NestorJohnSalazar »

Toby P wrote: October 3rd, 2020, 5:34 am Anyone have experience with a wine fridge in their garage in cold environments? Living in CT, wondering if there's any issue in winter assuming the garage gets down to 30-40 degrees or so at times? I think summer is fine, the garage didn't really go above 80 and seems fridges are okay with that, just not sure how they handle the cold.

So I do have some experience...
I have a general generic frig for beer/ run over main frig food in the garage. 2 weeks ago it stopped working due to temp in the gqrage ( it was 38?)
i had to put an inkbird controller on it to have it run at this or colder garage temp as the outside thermostat was basically tell the frig to shut off as the ambient temp was cold enough.

I wouldnt trust keeping a eurocave in the garage honestly my gqrage is slab on 1 side, 1/2 slab on the other with insulation the top 1/2), ceiling is insulated with living area above it., back end abutting the basement ( which is about 68ish in winter due to boiler running) and it has 2 garage door with no added insulation on them

I'm in wilmington ma

Pat P
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#192 Post by Pat P »

Hello everyone! Very new to (better) wine and I found this place while researching wine glasses. I have 2 small, entry level, wine fridges (54 capacity) and I have a question about planning. How do you plan for when you're cooler/fridge ultimately fails? They're both brand new so hopefully a long time away but still a scary thought, especially as I get into more and more expensive wines.
P 1 5 @ N 0

Jon H
GCC Member
GCC Member

#193 Post by Jon H »

I pulled the trigger on my 2nd Artevino III once the sale kicked in. Very happy with the purchase. Now I debate if I should go to the trouble of swapping the orientation of one of the doors so they both swing outward. Has anyone done this? Is it hard to do?

I'm also curious if anyone has come up with a good organization system with the wood shelves. When I had just the one unit, I basically jammed in the bottles where ever they would fit -- so I would have all different types of wine all mixed together how. Now that I have two, I would like to be a bit more organized about it. Unfortunately, oversized bottles create a headache with the shelving system.
H @ ℝ Ṃ $
IG: @jondrinkswine
CT: jondrinkswine

Eric Michels
GCC Member
GCC Member

#194 Post by Eric Michels »

Pat P wrote: January 10th, 2021, 10:20 am Hello everyone! Very new to (better) wine and I found this place while researching wine glasses. I have 2 small, entry level, wine fridges (54 capacity) and I have a question about planning. How do you plan for when you're cooler/fridge ultimately fails? They're both brand new so hopefully a long time away but still a scary thought, especially as I get into more and more expensive wines.
I wouldn't worry too much about this. The only two instances I can imagine in which you would have a problem would be 1) if the failure resulted in the refrigerator heating rather than cooling the interior and if the failure occurred with the unit(s) placed in an otherwise hot environment (Southern California garage in the summer). In either case your big problem is knowing that the failure has occurred so that you can either 1) pull the plug on the unit or 2) relocate the wine to somewhere cooler (inside the house). There are temperature monitoring devices available that will alert you if the temp strays beyond a set range but the cost of these systems might not make sense for 54 bottle coolers. In any other failure event where the wine simply reaches room temperature, it will be fine until you can source another cooler.

Pat P
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#195 Post by Pat P »

Eric Michels wrote: January 11th, 2021, 9:57 am
Pat P wrote: January 10th, 2021, 10:20 am Hello everyone! Very new to (better) wine and I found this place while researching wine glasses. I have 2 small, entry level, wine fridges (54 capacity) and I have a question about planning. How do you plan for when you're cooler/fridge ultimately fails? They're both brand new so hopefully a long time away but still a scary thought, especially as I get into more and more expensive wines.
I wouldn't worry too much about this. The only two instances I can imagine in which you would have a problem would be 1) if the failure resulted in the refrigerator heating rather than cooling the interior and if the failure occurred with the unit(s) placed in an otherwise hot environment (Southern California garage in the summer). In either case your big problem is knowing that the failure has occurred so that you can either 1) pull the plug on the unit or 2) relocate the wine to somewhere cooler (inside the house). There are temperature monitoring devices available that will alert you if the temp strays beyond a set range but the cost of these systems might not make sense for 54 bottle coolers. In any other failure event where the wine simply reaches room temperature, it will be fine until you can source another cooler.
Thank you for the response Eric! I guess my fear was that if the wines had to go from 55 deg to 68-70, in a short period of time, there would be an adverse effect on the wine. I'm very glad to hear that is not the case. I have a thermometer in one of them that I can set an alarm for and maybe I will get one for the other as well. Thanks again.
P 1 5 @ N 0

Mich@el Ch@ng
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#196 Post by Mich@el Ch@ng »

Eric Michels wrote: January 11th, 2021, 9:57 am
Or if it freezes the wine. This is uncommon tho.

JDavisRoby
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#197 Post by JDavisRoby »

WB used this thread to assist in their wine refrigerator guide. Interesting results.

viewtopic.php?t=40187&start=35
Joshu@

Lonnie F.
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#198 Post by Lonnie F. »

JDavisRoby wrote: March 7th, 2021, 9:10 am WB used this thread to assist in their wine refrigerator guide. Interesting results.

You linked back to the top of this thread?
Lonnie Fuller

Vince L.

#199 Post by Vince L. »

I think he meant WireCutter.

https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/revi ... e-fridges/

But then they link to this thread.
viewtopic.php?t=34561
l 3 r t

JDavisRoby
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#200 Post by JDavisRoby »

Lonnie F. wrote: March 7th, 2021, 12:55 pm
JDavisRoby wrote: March 7th, 2021, 9:10 am WB used this thread to assist in their wine refrigerator guide. Interesting results.

You linked back to the top of this thread?
Distracted posting! Yes, meant Wirecutter.
Joshu@

Return to “Wine 101: The Basics”