Humidity question in wine fridge

I was hoping to get some advice on my current humidity in a small wine fridge in my house which I store about 30 bottles in (most of my 1200+ wines I keep in professional storage).

This is a new unit - N’FINITY PRO2 S Single Zone Wine Cellar - but looking at a little temperature and humidity sensor I have inside (SensorPush) it looks like the humidity is on the high side. I read up on Mold growing on bottles in my wine refrigerator - Wine 101: The Basics - WineBerserkers and I dont see anything strange - I checked the seal, made sure the fan wasn’t blocked and that they weren’t touching the sides.

Looking at the humidity over time it seems to spike when the compressor comes on? Any thoughts? Do I need some Silica Gel packs?

If anything, it appears to me that the humidity is reaching the highest point just before the compressor kicks on, and drops rapidly when it is running. Then gradually rises until it kicks on again. That would be normal. Assuming your sensor is accurate, I wouldn’t worry about your levels unless over time a mold problem develops. You wouldn’t want your humidity to average much over about 80% over time due to mold.

Could you place a few large Bovedas in there?

It’s really the average humidity that matters; I wouldn’t sweat (ha!) it at all