Looking for wine list/restaurant recommendations in Granada and Seville

I will be taking a trip through southern Spain and am looking for some restaurant recommendations for both Granada and Seville. Specifically, I am searching for places with very special wine lists.

Thank you!

Bump…thx.

Go on the uk wine pages forum. Lots of stuff on there about Seville, especially, from a local.

As per my foodie daughter who is recently back from there and has spent a lot of time there.
La Bulla - i can’t recommend this restaurant enough, the food is excellent. it’s right near the bull ring. Very funky and everything is great.
Bar antojo - nice restaurant near la alameda neighborhood. The food is pretty good, get huevo cascara and bacalao de carbon.
Las rayas - incredible ice cream
Dos de mayo - this is a classic tapas bar, definitely go to get the experience - everything is delicious. Order pulpo. And solomillo de whiskey, which comes with fries
El pinton - this is a new restaurant that was recommended to me by a friend who is from Sevilla. Trendy and new and the food was good.
Taverna Alvaro peregil - this is a very cool spot in my opinion. It’s a hole in the wall spot, right behind the cathedral. You go to the counter, order a vino de naranja (it’s a very sweet after dinner drink that is specific to Seville because of the oranges) but it’s really delicious and made very well. Order at the counter and stand on he street sipping your vino with the rest of the sevillanos. Another friend from Sevilla is the one who brought me here for the first time.

Awesome, thanks guys!

Dan, where is the U.K. Wine page forum?

We were there last September, in both cities. We used the Trip Advisor recommendations and found some terrific places to eat. I have some photos but not the names.

You will get better responses if you post this question in the Travel Forum rather than Wine 101.