The Bourbon Thread

BEERserkers and fans of spirits, come on in! Discussion about beer, spirits, liquor - anything beverage non-wine related
Michael Sopher
GCC Member
GCC Member

The Bourbon Thread

#2601 Post by Michael Sopher » November 16th, 2016, 9:54 am

Scooped up 4 bottles of Blantons this AM at Total Wine in Norwalk Ct $48 per.

Patrick M
GCC Member
GCC Member

The Bourbon Thread

#2602 Post by Patrick M » November 16th, 2016, 11:07 am

The local Vons and Safeways in CA have Blantons for $54.99, buy 6 for $49.99
P@tr!ck M!llett

Michael Sopher
GCC Member
GCC Member

The Bourbon Thread

#2603 Post by Michael Sopher » November 16th, 2016, 11:21 am

Patrick M wrote:The local Vons and Safeways in CA have Blantons for $54.99, buy 6 for $49.99
I felt greedy enough with the 4... Gotta get it while it is there though... Will pile up the Eagle Rare when it turns up too

Michae1 P0wers
GCC Member
GCC Member

The Bourbon Thread

#2604 Post by Michae1 P0wers » November 16th, 2016, 12:15 pm

Saw Old Rip van Winkle today at $999. Just shook my head. Have to love when a middling $40 bourbon goes for a grand.

Tim Thomas

The Bourbon Thread

#2605 Post by Tim Thomas » November 19th, 2016, 1:49 pm

Got a bottle of the limited edition Four Roses 2016 Small Batch. Anyone tried this one yet?

JKim
GCC Member
GCC Member

The Bourbon Thread

#2606 Post by JKim » November 19th, 2016, 4:00 pm

Tim Thomas wrote:Got a bottle of the limited edition Four Roses 2016 Small Batch. Anyone tried this one yet?
I have one open. Fantastic dram. I would rank it a smidge under '15 and way better than '14.
Joe

lsmorris

The Bourbon Thread

#2607 Post by lsmorris » November 22nd, 2016, 2:42 pm

Andrew Kotowski wrote:Been a good bourbon day. Picked up some Eagle Rare 10 at Total Wine, Rittenhouse Rye for my Manhattans and enjoyed some John J. Bowman Single Barrel after the kids went to bed.

Funny moment of the day - I've enjoyed Sazerac over the last couple of years. Had a friend come through with some something great and when I asked him what I could get him in return... he said "Sazerac 18." Figured it would be difficult, but didn't expect the Total Wine guy to start audibly laughing and tell me Pappy would be easier to find :D
I was just picking up some beer for Thanksgiving, and behind the checkout they had the Sazerac 18 for $799! I almost soiled myself, because I have an unopened bottle of the Fall 2006 and a barely touched 2007. I have cut way back on my spirits consumption, and forgot about them. It made a spectacular Manhattan with Carpano though.
Laurence

Chris C.

The Bourbon Thread

#2608 Post by Chris C. » November 30th, 2016, 8:22 pm

Anyone try this year's Michter's 10 Year Bourbon?
Ch0y

Joe Chanley
Contributor
Contributor

The Bourbon Thread

#2609 Post by Joe Chanley » December 1st, 2016, 6:29 am

Michae1 P0wers wrote:Saw Old Rip van Winkle today at $999. Just shook my head. Have to love when a middling $40 bourbon goes for a grand.
My company has purchased a few barrels of single barrel Knob Creek and Woodford from a local BK for customer gifts. The owner of the BK recently called my boss and had him come in for the ORVW.....he brought it out of the back office covered in wrapping and basically hidden under his shirt. He forced the current employee off the register to ring up my boss personally. He charged him $60 and said people would be livid if they knew he sold it basically at cost. Pretty generous and at the same time, absolutely ridiculous that he had to go to those lengths to do a favor for a good customer.

Michae1 P0wers
GCC Member
GCC Member

The Bourbon Thread

#2610 Post by Michae1 P0wers » December 1st, 2016, 7:09 am

Joe Chanley wrote:
Michae1 P0wers wrote:Saw Old Rip van Winkle today at $999. Just shook my head. Have to love when a middling $40 bourbon goes for a grand.
My company has purchased a few barrels of single barrel Knob Creek and Woodford from a local BK for customer gifts. The owner of the BK recently called my boss and had him come in for the ORVW.....he brought it out of the back office covered in wrapping and basically hidden under his shirt. He forced the current employee off the register to ring up my boss personally. He charged him $60 and said people would be livid if they knew he sold it basically at cost. Pretty generous and at the same time, absolutely ridiculous that he had to go to those lengths to do a favor for a good customer.
It's funny to see the machinations caused by this. The older versions of Pappy, at least back when it was S-W juice, were really, really good. The 15 was a screaming value at like $100, and the 20 & 23 were also good. Even the lot B, which some didn't like, was IMO really good. However, the ORVW never struck me as anything special, though the higher proof version was pretty good.

Now I'm sure it is still good but it is, more than anything else a curiosity to me. It's like the tulip mania in Holland, or I guess not dissimilar to diamonds, an item entirely divorced from its actual inherent value.

ClarkstonMark
GCC Member
GCC Member

The Bourbon Thread

#2611 Post by ClarkstonMark » December 1st, 2016, 7:49 am

Joe Chanley wrote:
You would think after purchasing two barrels that the ORVW would have been a gift!
Mark Cronmiller
White Lake, MI

Robert A

The Bourbon Thread

#2612 Post by Robert A » December 2nd, 2016, 8:01 pm

1990 vintage Ancient Age old stock (plastic 1.5L. Smooth and tasty. My favorite is the porcelain Ducks with Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey. We call it Duck Butt Whiskey because the cork is in the Ducks Ass.... Old and aged to a delicious lip smacking flavor. And I'm a new Kentucky (Bourbon) Whiskey drinker.
A z e n s k y

S Haller
GCC Member
GCC Member

The Bourbon Thread

#2613 Post by S Haller » December 3rd, 2016, 6:12 pm

Anyone here tried Bower Hill barrel strength very small batch? Tempted but cannot find any info compared to the barrel reserve.
Scott Haller

"I have all the characteristics of a human being, flesh, blood, skin, hair, but not a single clear identifiable emotion except for greed and disgust."

Chris C.

The Bourbon Thread

#2614 Post by Chris C. » December 4th, 2016, 3:57 pm

ClarkstonMark wrote:
Joe Chanley wrote:
You would think after purchasing two barrels that the ORVW would have been a gift!
Given that they're selling for $350 easily, I'd say it qualifies as a gift. [wow.gif]
Ch0y

Peter Metzger

The Bourbon Thread

#2615 Post by Peter Metzger » December 5th, 2016, 4:27 pm

Was offered a bottle of 10 yr Old Rip Van Winkle for $85. I've never tried it but I'm inclined to buy and give it as a gift. Any thoughts?
Last edited by Peter Metzger on December 5th, 2016, 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Peter

W. Leonard

The Bourbon Thread

#2616 Post by W. Leonard » December 5th, 2016, 4:40 pm

Peter Metzger wrote:Was offered a bottle of 10 yr Old Rip Van Winkle for $85. I've never tried it but I'm inclined to buy and give it as a gidft. Any thoughts?
That is a very reasonable price and would certainly make a statement as a gift
warren@weygandtwines.com

Michae1 P0wers
GCC Member
GCC Member

The Bourbon Thread

#2617 Post by Michae1 P0wers » December 6th, 2016, 10:00 am

Peter Metzger wrote:Was offered a bottle of 10 yr Old Rip Van Winkle for $85. I've never tried it but I'm inclined to buy and give it as a gift. Any thoughts?
Yeah, that is significantly overpriced for the actual quality IMO, but considering the going rate I'd buy it anyway. I'd give as a gift or open at a holiday where everyone will be pleased to have some rather than putting it in the cabinet and expecting to be impressed by the quality.

Mike Maguire
GCC Member
GCC Member

The Bourbon Thread

#2618 Post by Mike Maguire » December 6th, 2016, 1:15 pm

Michae1 P0wers wrote:
Peter Metzger wrote:Was offered a bottle of 10 yr Old Rip Van Winkle for $85. I've never tried it but I'm inclined to buy and give it as a gift. Any thoughts?
Yeah, that is significantly overpriced for the actual quality IMO, but considering the going rate I'd buy it anyway. I'd give as a gift or open at a holiday where everyone will be pleased to have some rather than putting it in the cabinet and expecting to be impressed by the quality.
I feel that way about the whole lineup,the only ones I have truly liked are the 12 and 15 but I would never pay the flippers.

Patrick M
GCC Member
GCC Member

The Bourbon Thread

#2619 Post by Patrick M » December 7th, 2016, 4:07 pm

Michae1 P0wers wrote:
I have both the '14 & '15 ORVW and I couldn't disagree more. For today's bourbon market $85 is a fair and good price. I bought both of mine for $99. The ORVW blows away most the Orphan Series bourbons and many other ~$100- $150 bourbons. At the flipper prices, no it is not worth it... but no bourbon is worth the flipper prices. The ORVW is a quality product and IMHO damn tasty.

Don't hate on the bourbon due to what the flippers have done in the past 6-7 years. Can't hate the distilleries either as the product takes time to catch up to the demand. You can hate the flippers and distributors.
P@tr!ck M!llett

Michae1 P0wers
GCC Member
GCC Member

The Bourbon Thread

#2620 Post by Michae1 P0wers » December 7th, 2016, 6:38 pm

I've had many iterations of the ORVW at both strengths, and just was never impressed even at $40 c. 2012-2013. For my money I vastly prefer 4 Roses Single Barrel which is my house pour.

As for the "don't hate" line lets just remember this was like a $35 bourbon five years ago. It hasn't gotten better and may have gotten worse (not sure if ORVW ever had any SW stock in it). I'm being objective as much as possible but that's no $100 bourbon. Nor are Blanton's, ETL, or Weller 12 worth the exhorbitabt rates sometimes charged. Just aren't IMO. I like the Lot B at anywhere under $75, though I liked it more at $50 or so. Some never have liked that one.

I haven't had the Orphan line. I've heard rumors some of the releases are overages and dried out. But with that kind of age I'd hope they would destroy ORVW.

S Haller
GCC Member
GCC Member

The Bourbon Thread

#2621 Post by S Haller » December 8th, 2016, 3:14 pm

Holy crap, Blanton pops up near me and it's $99 for the 750 and $49 for the 375. Store owner claims he only could get 1 case of each. He only has 1 Blanton 750 left and 6 of the 375. Still can't find a replenishment bottle of Eagle Rare 17 YO for my bar anywhere. :(
Scott Haller

"I have all the characteristics of a human being, flesh, blood, skin, hair, but not a single clear identifiable emotion except for greed and disgust."

JC J o u a s

The Bourbon Thread

#2622 Post by JC J o u a s » December 8th, 2016, 6:09 pm

The 2016 Pappy offering was emailed out today and was extended to Grand Reserve members for the Norwalk, CT Total Wine location and was valid on a first-come, first-served basis where one is allowed to purchase up to TWO bottles (if available). ONE of the Pappy Van Winkle 15 (@ $150), 20 (@ $220), or 23 year (@ $420), and ONE of the Rip Van Winkle 10, 12 (@ $100), or Rye (none available in CT this year). If the store is sold out of the 15, 20, or 23 year or if you prefer, you can purchase TWO bottles of the 10, 12, or Rye (if available). I was the second person in line and ended up with my choice ;)
Attachments
IMG_4090.JPG
IMG_4090.JPG (24.68 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
Jean-Christophe

Bruce Rudman
GCC Member
GCC Member

The Bourbon Thread

#2623 Post by Bruce Rudman » December 8th, 2016, 8:49 pm

A few years back a really nice board member shared a tasting line-up of PVW 15, 20, 23, and a Jefferson Reserve 21. My preference was the Jefferson Reserve first, and the Pappy 20 second.

Scott, I think the Eagle Rare 17 was about the best Bourbon I ever owned and I nursed my one bottle for two years.

I'd be happy to find some Weller 12 yr these days, but I get by on Basil Hayden, Eagle Rare 10, Blantons, and Four Roses Small Batch - all of which I can usually find easily at decent prices,
Bruce

Albert_H

The Bourbon Thread

#2624 Post by Albert_H » December 8th, 2016, 9:52 pm

JC Jouas wrote:The 2016 Pappy offering was emailed out today and was extended to Grand Reserve members for the Norwalk, CT Total Wine location and was valid on a first-come, first-served basis where one is allowed to purchase up to TWO bottles (if available). ONE of the Pappy Van Winkle 15 (@ $150), 20 (@ $220), or 23 year (@ $420), and ONE of the Rip Van Winkle 10, 12 (@ $100), or Rye (none available in CT this year). If the store is sold out of the 15, 20, or 23 year or if you prefer, you can purchase TWO bottles of the 10, 12, or Rye (if available). I was the second person in line and ended up with my choice ;)
Lucky! I was only able to come out with a 10 and 15 year :( I've been driving to my local Total Wine store every morning for the last 2 weeks before store opening. I did the same today but left a little early and didnt check my email till 3 hours later and saw that the email had come. bummer
Han

Bruce Rudman
GCC Member
GCC Member

The Bourbon Thread

#2625 Post by Bruce Rudman » December 9th, 2016, 6:12 am

Albert_H wrote:
JC Jouas wrote:The 2016 Pappy offering was emailed out today and was extended to Grand Reserve members for the Norwalk, CT Total Wine location and was valid on a first-come, first-served basis where one is allowed to purchase up to TWO bottles (if available). ONE of the Pappy Van Winkle 15 (@ $150), 20 (@ $220), or 23 year (@ $420), and ONE of the Rip Van Winkle 10, 12 (@ $100), or Rye (none available in CT this year). If the store is sold out of the 15, 20, or 23 year or if you prefer, you can purchase TWO bottles of the 10, 12, or Rye (if available). I was the second person in line and ended up with my choice ;)
Lucky! I was only able to come out with a 10 and 15 year :( I've been driving to my local Total Wine store every morning for the last 2 weeks before store opening. I did the same today but left a little early and didnt check my email till 3 hours later and saw that the email had come. bummer
How does one become a Grand Reserve member at Total Wine?
Bruce

S Haller
GCC Member
GCC Member

The Bourbon Thread

#2626 Post by S Haller » December 9th, 2016, 6:22 am

Bruce Rudman wrote:
Albert_H wrote:
How does one become a Grand Reserve member at Total Wine?
Gotta sign up and started spending some money there. They track it with points. Basically close to $2k a year there to get to that level if I recall correctly.

http://www.totalwine.com/total-discovery?uiel=desktop
Scott Haller

Michae1 P0wers
GCC Member
GCC Member

The Bourbon Thread

#2627 Post by Michae1 P0wers » December 9th, 2016, 11:41 am

For some reason they don't do that program in Missouri. They told me it is illegal; I am fairly certain that it is not. It's okay as Total is not as good of a store as Wine and Cheese locally and Randalls is probably better as well, but getting a Pappy or BTAC allocation would be nice.

Bruce Rudman
GCC Member
GCC Member

The Bourbon Thread

#2628 Post by Bruce Rudman » December 9th, 2016, 2:22 pm

So I apparently had the account set up but rarely tell them my number at checkout. Even then, I don't think I get close to $2,500 (if I was offered cult Bourbon it would definitely get there).
Bruce

Albert_H

The Bourbon Thread

#2629 Post by Albert_H » December 9th, 2016, 10:18 pm

Getting offered the Pappy is almost worth it in itself in my opinion. I'm actually hoping they create another tier above the grand reserve level. I should have used another phone number and email to create a second account as I would have two grand reserve statuses by now and twice as much pappy haha
Han

Scott Butler

The Bourbon Thread

#2630 Post by Scott Butler » December 14th, 2016, 7:20 am

Yeh, I got offered the Pappy at Total Wine also. The email came at 1:00pm and I went there are 4:00pm and it was long gone. Next time I will just tell me boss to go jump in a lake, and leave work. :-)
WOTY:61 Chateau Verdignan

Andrew Kotowski
GCC Member
GCC Member

The Bourbon Thread

#2631 Post by Andrew Kotowski » December 14th, 2016, 8:13 am

Patrick M wrote: I have both the '14 & '15 ORVW and I couldn't disagree more. For today's bourbon market $85 is a fair and good price. I bought both of mine for $99. The ORVW blows away most the Orphan Series bourbons and many other ~$100- $150 bourbons. At the flipper prices, no it is not worth it... but no bourbon is worth the flipper prices. The ORVW is a quality product and IMHO damn tasty.
I agree with this. The last two years have been very good and have been a bit of a change up from 3-5 back, where I thought it was overly harsh and didn't taste like it had been a barrel.for 10 years. At $100/bottle, it's a spectacular gift... feel free to add me to your Christmas list :D My current options are limited to Bulleit at 28 euros or paying 1.5x at a specialty shop (I.e. Buffalo Trace at 36 euros is entry level).
You can find me at the grill! Https://www.instagram.com/akgrill

Thomas Concilio

The Bourbon Thread

#2632 Post by Thomas Concilio » December 14th, 2016, 1:38 pm

Not sure if many are aware, but I have been told that Booker Bourbon is now going to be a normal retail of approx $100.00 from $60.00 starting Jan 1. Now, I'm no bourbon guy but, that seems a bit steep. Anybody else starting to hear this? That is a huge price jump. Was it worth the $60? How about now at $100?

I thought the bourbon shortage was starting to ease. Was told that this drastic price increase was due to a shortage of aged barrels. Not sure I believe this.
ITB - Retail

bradkaplan
GCC Member
GCC Member

The Bourbon Thread

#2633 Post by bradkaplan » December 14th, 2016, 4:15 pm

That's correct, it is going up to $100 suggested retail. No, it's not worth it. $50-$60 is about right on today's market, but they're probably hoping others follow them. And they can always push other brands at lower price points.
www.ThirstySouth.com

S Haller
GCC Member
GCC Member

The Bourbon Thread

#2634 Post by S Haller » December 14th, 2016, 4:22 pm

Those are always on the shelf and seems to last all year.
Scott Haller

Albert_H

The Bourbon Thread

#2635 Post by Albert_H » December 15th, 2016, 1:56 am

Wow I had no idea, Ill need to pick up a bottle this week. How is the bookers? I've seen it recently at costco in the mid 50's I believe.
Han

Scott Butler

The Bourbon Thread

#2636 Post by Scott Butler » December 15th, 2016, 4:55 am

Yes, I need to go get another bottle. I like Booker quite a bit at $55, not going to consider it again at $100.

Scott Butler

The Bourbon Thread

#2637 Post by Scott Butler » December 15th, 2016, 5:07 am

So, I guess I will find out tomorrow if I got a bottle of the Buffalo Trace Antique Collection from Total Wine. The email to Grand Reserve members said "First Come First Served" and I clicked the link and reserved within about 5 seconds of getting the email. I can't imagine anyone did it faster...I happened to be online when it came though.

alan weinberg
GCC Member
GCC Member

The Bourbon Thread

#2638 Post by alan weinberg » December 15th, 2016, 8:55 am

wow, are prices going up! Just got an ad for the regular Blanton's at $90.

Robert M yers
Contributor
Contributor

The Bourbon Thread

#2639 Post by Robert M yers » December 15th, 2016, 9:16 am

Yeah that's a crazy jump in price coming for Bookers. The bottles around here have been creeping down in age as well over the last couple of years. Many barrels were close to 8 yr old but now its almost all low 6 yr aging on the new stuff.

S Haller
GCC Member
GCC Member

The Bourbon Thread

#2640 Post by S Haller » December 15th, 2016, 1:03 pm

All that talk about Bookers price increase on some forums are pretty funny. Interesting that you guys here are not saying "boycott" Beam products. Now, in other news, I visited a liquor store today that already wants $100 for Bookers and $599.99 for Bookers Rye! $700. for William Larue Weller, $150 for Elmers T, $259 for Woodford Reserve. He has Pappy and the price is full on retarded which is not even worth mentioning.
Scott Haller

Jorge Henriquez
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

The Bourbon Thread

#2641 Post by Jorge Henriquez » December 15th, 2016, 1:08 pm

Damn, Michter's 10 offer in my inbox....$160. Damn.
Cohort Numero Uno!
"I'm a bowl of excitement, bitch!" TMF 08/13/10

Albert_H

The Bourbon Thread

#2642 Post by Albert_H » December 16th, 2016, 12:12 am

Scott Butler wrote:So, I guess I will find out tomorrow if I got a bottle of the Buffalo Trace Antique Collection from Total Wine. The email to Grand Reserve members said "First Come First Served" and I clicked the link and reserved within about 5 seconds of getting the email. I can't imagine anyone did it faster...I happened to be online when it came though.
Man I was 20 min late seeing the email so now I have to drive 1.5hrs away to get a chance at mine lol. My pickup date is set for sat I believe with a confirmation email coming later today. Best of luck!
Han

Scott Butler

The Bourbon Thread

#2643 Post by Scott Butler » December 16th, 2016, 5:12 am

Thanks Albert. I just got my confirmation. So a question for the bourbon crowd - let's say I get there first and have my choice, which of these would you choose? My inclination is ER17 but I've never had any of these:

George T. Stagg,
William Larue Weller,
Eagle Rare 17 Year-Old,
Sazarac 18 Year-Old and
Thomas H. Handy Sazarac

bradkaplan
GCC Member
GCC Member

The Bourbon Thread

#2644 Post by bradkaplan » December 16th, 2016, 5:38 am

See http://whiskyadvocate.com/2016/09/19/20 ... pressions/ for some thoughts on each. Personally, I'd go with Weller if you want a bourbon, Sazerac 18 if you want rye.
www.ThirstySouth.com

Michae1 P0wers
GCC Member
GCC Member

The Bourbon Thread

#2645 Post by Michae1 P0wers » December 16th, 2016, 7:31 am

I'd probably go with the Saz 18, but WLW and Eagle 17 are both good options. Stagg then Handy would round out the order for me.

Scott Butler

The Bourbon Thread

#2646 Post by Scott Butler » December 16th, 2016, 7:49 am

Yeh, I've eliminated Stagg and Handy, if given options.

WLW seems to have the most consistent reviews.

ER17 seems polarizing this year, reviewers love it or hates it. I am a huge ER10 fan, never had ER17.

Saz 18 is the first "new" batch in many years - the past several releases have been coming from a single stainless tank that ran dry last year. The new stuff, some love it, some hate it. I love rye, but am torn.

Eh, we will see what is there when I get there.

R. Gleiberm@n
GCC Member
GCC Member

The Bourbon Thread

#2647 Post by R. Gleiberm@n » December 16th, 2016, 2:55 pm

State of PA just put up (2) different 4 Roses Barrel Strength offerings on their website with 180 units available of the OBSO and 168 of the OBSV. $80. Doubt they will last.
R odney

"You guys playin' cards?"

Gerry Morrisey

The Bourbon Thread

#2648 Post by Gerry Morrisey » December 17th, 2016, 7:41 am

I was just sitting last night having a couple of pours of WA107 and OFBB and with all the recent news of Booker's anticipated price increase to $100 I started to contemplate where to I go from here in buying bourbon. I've been thinking about this for awhile but......

- I give up on chasing bourbons around, the fun has gone out of it. In NH people actually camped out the night before at 6PM in anticipation of getting THH and GTS with a 3 bottle limit, just nuts.

- Booker's was originally released in 1989 with a retail of $40 and the prices since then have only increased modestly over the years while the competition has jacked theirs up considerably more and making it a relatively good value in a sea of swill. I would have gone along with an increase to $70-75 but $100 I believe is a marketing blunder.

- Other than being a limited edition and 12 years old, can someone tell me what the hell is so great about OFBB that makes it worth $90/btle much less the $180-$230 people seem to be willing to pay for it on the secondary? I've still got a couple of 2014 that I bought for $60 that I think I'll be getting rid of and either buy or trade a few others that I prefer.

I guess I can only dream that other peoples tastes change and there is a market correction in my lifetime.

Scott Butler

The Bourbon Thread

#2649 Post by Scott Butler » December 17th, 2016, 8:55 am

I got to Total Wine at 9am, exactly when they opened, and was #12 in line. One guy showed up at 6:45am in 30 degree sleet. No thanks. As the line progressed, the Weller was gone, then the Eagle Rare 17 was gone. The guy 2 spots in front of me got the last Stagg, the guy in front of me too a Handy, and I got the last Sazerac 18 for $99, which is one of the 3 I targeted. A good morning for me! The next 6 people all got Handy.

Albert_H

The Bourbon Thread

#2650 Post by Albert_H » December 17th, 2016, 11:09 am

I got to total wine an hour before opening. Was the only one there for 30 min before the next guy showed up then another guy 15 min later. There were only three of us there when the store opened. They had received a total of 9 bottles, 3 weller, 3 stagg and 3 handy. I walked out with a weller, guy behind me got the same and the 3rd guy picked up a stagg. I think the hour 15min drive was worth it :)
Han

Return to “Beer and Spirits”