The King Of Beers!

Hello gang. Quick question. When your not drinking the finest craft beer what is your go to beer?

For beers with full distribution, Guinness or Pilsner Urquel, depending on my mood. I’m excluding all craft beers in my answer

1 Like

Big Sapporo fan.

1 Like

Guinness and Chimay are the only large production beers I buy with any regularity.

2 Likes

I do like a ice cold modelo “especial” oh baby.

1 Like

Is Bell’s Two Hearted considered “craft” as that is my go to beer local craft beer?

Modelo Negra and Guinness.

1 Like

well. I see it like this, if its in almost every liquor store and 7/11 then, no its not craft?

Yea! having one just now…

1 Like

I own a Brewery/European Beer Bar - so I drink a lot of different things. BUT, my beer at home is CORONA PREMIER - It’s 2.5 carbs per bottle, I throw a lime in it, drink it ice cold, and it does the trick.

As I get older, I look at a beer and gain 5 pounds. So I have to have a guilt free beer in the fridge at home.

1 Like

Coors Light, but only when the mountains are blue.

wine :wink:

Rarely drink beer other than DIPA. Occasional Corona in the summer.

Guinness

Negra Modelo

1 Like

Floodland.

Suits a lot of occasions.

2 Likes

HAHAHA Thats a good one man, cause you know for a fact if those mountains aren’t blue its not right!

After Lawn mowing, concerts and when in New Orleans it’s High Life all night.

1 Like

Hofbräuhaus.

I own a brewery - started so I wouldn’t have the drink that crap. We make arguably the best Pilsner in the U.S. (at least Wine Enthusiast thinks so), so I don’t stray far from home.

2 Likes

Miller Light after playing hockey.