I think I'm gonna cry.

Just poured the last pour of 20 year old Pappy into the glass…it was a fantasic bottle or Bourbon and provided me hours of joy.

[cry.gif] [cry.gif] [cry.gif] [cry.gif] [cry.gif]

Did you already send Dan his winnings? If not just send half a bottle, he probably won’t mind [wink.gif] [berserker.gif]

If Pappy’s tear ducts weren’t dried up, he’d probably cry with you…

Dan is still nursing his Pappy. My friend Lew and his wife are coming over for dinner next Friday. He’s picking up his half case of Sojourn that we split. He doesn’t know it yet, but we’re going to sample one of his bottles. [wink.gif]

Back on topic. I mentioned to him that I’ve come come into a bottle of Pappy. Seems that he likes this stuff. Now he’s really looking forward to dinner.

I’m still saving a pour for Jorge. [cheers.gif]

[bow.gif]

Jordan is a pussy Yankee fan and it had ‘too much burn’ for him, so I picked up a practically full bottle of Pappy 20yr from him at Pratt’s in January for a ‘like-new’ kind of price. hitsfan [wink.gif]

It’s still about 2/3 full. The weather is warming up here, need to get some more in before it gets too hot. I can’t do whiskey in the summer any more. I’ve had a couple of bad experiences.

I need to get me another bottle!

Great stuff.

Next time you come over you need to bring some.

I’ll stick to the Talisker. [bye.gif]

Easily done…I thought you didn’t drink brown liquor?

Someone brought the 23 yr to our offline last night. Polished off half the btl and have the other half in my room right now. Delicious.

Ahhh PVW…fantastic…although I have enjoyed the 15 year PVW a bit more than the 20 in the past…feel like the oak shows through on the 20 year a little to much…the 15 is just right for me…it’s my step up from Eagle rare 10 year (daily drinker)…