Vintage Amaro?

I’m looking for a gift for a friend in the $100 range. Is it even possible to find decent vintage amaro for around that price? I did a brief search before realizing I had no idea what to look for. Any help would be much appreciated!

Havent bought any vintage amaro in a while so its tough to comment on market prices. Chamber St every now and then has some vintage amaro and spirits. I’d inquire with them directly about it as those tend not to make it to their site.

1 Like

For anyone interested, Chambers St is not able to ship out of state. However, Frasca turned me onto the Old Spirits Company in the UK (https://www.oldspiritscompany.com/). Great selection, shipping to US starts at 25 GBP.

Not sure if this is much help, but I bought a bottle of Cynar from the 1970s last October on Garagiste. I haven’t received it yet. Maybe contact them and see if they still have some available? Not sure how Garagiste works…

1970’s Cynar 1000ml (Italy) - $118.71
LIMIT 1/person

Thanks for that heads up! I’ve been looking for a retailer like this for years! Just bought a 1930’s bottle of Fernet! [cheers.gif]

1 Like

Glad to help! And if you’re ever in Boulder, be sure to stop by Frasca