Seattle: best place to buy good rum?

I’d like to learn more about rum. Specifically, the good stuff. I don’t want to blend it into a cocktail right off. Rather, I’d like to find something that is great as a neat pour. For those of you in Seattle, where have you seen a decent selection of quality rum? It seems like so many stores with great liquor selections are all vodka and whiskey.

I don’t know about Rum, but the places I think of are Esquin and the U Village QFC (May be really old data). Otherwise Total Wine has a lot- but I have seen only seen stuff like Zacapa at Met Market (plateau location specifically)

Take all of this with a huge grain of “I haven’t really looked extensively”

Thanks, Scott. Bob’s Liquors on Lake City Way has a great whiskey selection, but their rum is terrible. I’ll check out U Village QFC. Esquin is just a PITA to get to.

Met Market is usually 20% - 25% more expensive than other places, which sucks :frowning:

Federal way Total wine had a few foursquare rums, and an El dorado 15 yr Mon. when I was there.Fyi they had a case of Early Times BIB left after I bought a few.Total wine
is really good about updating their inventory so look online before trekking.If you haven’t tried the ET yet pick up a bottle.

Thanks, Mike.

Picked up a Doorlys 12 yr, distilled at Foursquare.Really nice for $30

I’d suggest you special order from Bob’s. They can get whatever, but rightly so aren’t going to stockade bunch of Rum.

We still have Don Q Single Barrels in stock from 2005 and 2007 along with Vermouth cask finish. Some higher end Mt. Gay like XO, some funky Jamaican rum from Worthy Park if you want some crazy stuff, Flor de Cana, 1888…list goes on.

Love Bobs, one of my sons lives by Sand Point, I left him a list and he checks in weekly for me.Have found a few gems from time to time.