Glitter Beer

If anyone has issues with the appearance of hazy/milkshake IPAs, wait until they see these glitter beers. Look like liquid nail polish. Sounds like taste is not impacted, but I hope this trend does not take off.

Rick - as this article is about Oregon glitter beers, any chance we’ll see a Glitter Pilz? Perhaps a Zwicklemania 2019 Beer? [wow.gif]

What about SkittleBrau?

As a man who already has his bowel movements affected by the beer he drinks, I can’t imagine the horrors of the morning after…

This is a reflection of the overcrowded Oregon beer market. Everyone is trying to find a way to differentiate themselves from everyone else. It’s funny that everyone is turning themselves in pretzels to create a beer that stays cloudy (and glittery I suppose), when we’re usually trying to do just the opposite. I think we’ll stick with our bread and butter.

Thank goodness.

I hate this kind of bullshit gimmicky stuff. It’s like cute critter labels for cheap wines. While the glitter may not (for sure) be harmful- why would I want to purposely consume inedible crap? It is completely pointless and irrelevant to the taste of the beer. If the beer isn’t good enough to differentiate on it’s own, then go back to the brewery to make a better beer.

Added- I wonder how many of the people going nuts over glitter beer insist on organic and non-gmo foods, etc. Hypocrisy much?

Also Added- GET OFF MY LAWN

Does it come with a unicorn as well?