Starward Whisky

I was recently gifted a bottle of Starward Wine Cask, purchased in Australia. I haven’t opened it yet but reviews online seem positive.

I have one question though: the bottle comes with a unique code and edition number and the instruction “Enter your unique bottle code online”. The website is listed but for the life of me I can not find where one would enter the code. Has anyone done this before?

(For those who are unfamiliar, Starward is an Australian whisky, elementally matured for three “Melbourne years” in Australian wine barrels.)

I can’t say I’d noticed the code before, so I went and pulled my bottle of 10th Anniversary out to have a look. The code was there but I couldn’t find anything on the website either.
I had a bottle of the wine cask Starward open before this one and had enjoyed it. The Starward has a pretty good QPR compared to most other Australian whiskies

Thanks for confirming I’m not going crazy Paul!

It’s just bizarre that they would seemingly make a big deal about the unique code and then not support it. Nice enough whisky though.