TreeHouse

Made a run on Thursday for this week’s release - Julius / Alter Ego / sssSap / In Perp / Old Man.

Rarely trade but got a good haul. Anyone up for a trade. ISO Monkish / Aslin / OH / Bissell etc. Can include any current Trillium release as well.

I should be able to get some Aslin this week although I don’t know what they are planning to be moving. Are you interested in anything else in the Northern Virginia area? Are you familiar with Ocelot? I prefer their IPAs to Aslin and they are doing a can release tomorrow.

Hey James

I’m not a beer trader, just looking to broaden my horizons a bit. So I’d be pretty much up to trying anything of quality.

You should try and trade some of those TH cans for Hill Farmstead cans. They complement each other very well and there was some great stuff released about a week and a half ago at HF, including S&S6, Double Galaxy, and George.

edited to mention I am not telling you not to trade for Aslin, but I would imagine the allotments right now at TH would enable you to trade for others in addition to that.

hill farmstead cans soooooooooooooooooogooooooooooddddddd

Love HF and fortunately have a friend who makes the 3hr drive every few months. That being said would always trade TH for HF.