Aspalls cider bought out by Molson Coors

I suspect it’s not seen in the US, but I’m sure that will change. If they keep the approach the same, then it’s a range of *cider well worth trying. However history tells us they’re in it for the inherited ‘brand value’ and production will move to a factory near you. Maybe worth a try in that short period before they screw it up.

Regards
Ian

• Made in a clear style (more refined/mainstream than a scrumpy cider), and with single variety and vintage dated variants, as well as more traditional versions based on differing levels of residual sugar. They currently make it in the county to the south of where I live.

Aspall cider is fantastic. Definitely my wife’s go to beverage of choice in London bars when we have been there. Would happily buy it here in the states if it tastes the same. Fingers crossed.

Hi Rich
I reckon there might be a small window of opportunity before it starts being ‘brewed under licence’. I hope I’m wrong about that endpoint.
Regards
Ian

Aspall is widely available in California.

It’s also distributed in Massachusetts and even Maine. I suspect it’s widely available in the US considering it’s even been in Maine for so long. I hope they don’t mess it up, but of course, they might. There are other ciders I prefer, but Aspall’s are very good.