What BEER are you drinking?

BEERserkers and fans of spirits, come on in! Discussion about beer, spirits, liquor - anything beverage non-wine related
BRhoades

#15151 Post by BRhoades » February 19th, 2018, 6:02 pm

Glenn L e v i n e wrote:Revision here in SW OR too. Planetary Fog is a NE-styled DIPA and it's crazy smooth while allowing a very hoppy attack: Amarillo, Mosaic, Citra & Galaxy.

Delicious, great aftertaste, maybe a touch thin.
IMG_3797.JPG
Concur with your assessment Glenn, really great stuff and pretty accessible. I have now had approximately a half dozen of their NE styled IPAs and the consistency is spot on.

Cheers,

Bud
It aint wine all the time

ClarkstonMark
GCC Member
GCC Member

#15152 Post by ClarkstonMark » February 19th, 2018, 6:44 pm

BRhoades wrote:
Glenn L e v i n e wrote:Revision here in SW OR too. Planetary Fog is a NE-styled DIPA and it's crazy smooth while allowing a very hoppy attack: Amarillo, Mosaic, Citra & Galaxy.

IMG_3797.JPG
Concur with your assessment Glenn, really great stuff and pretty accessible. I have now had approximately a half dozen of their NE styled IPAs and the consistency is spot on.

Cheers,

Bud
Thanks to you Bud, and BeerMenus, I picked up a couple 4 packs of Revision in San Jose last week. Sparkle muffin is really tasty!
Also came home with some New Glory Jump the Shark IPA which I am drinking right now - and it's really tasting good.
Mark Cronmiller
White Lake, MI

BRhoades

#15153 Post by BRhoades » February 20th, 2018, 5:21 pm

Modern Times Beer. Lightning Calculator. DIPA.8.5% ABV. Hopped with Mosaic and Eukanot hops. This is really hitting it's stride right now, I am 100% convinced that a lot of these super hoppy NE styles beers really are better with some time. These were from an online purchase that I laid away as I abstained from hooch for pretty much all of January. The Mosaic and Eukanot really pair well, lots of dank sweet berry notes and a boat load of very ripe tropical fruits with a really nice beam of pithy bitterness running throughout. 5 weeks fresh, I'm a member of team older IPA ! These world class breweries like MT/Monkish etc. do benefit with some time and get so much more complex and satisfying. Try it with a well made DDH or super hopped NEIPA, you'll see.

Cheers,

Bud

BRhoades

#15154 Post by BRhoades » February 20th, 2018, 5:23 pm

ClarkstonMark wrote:
BRhoades wrote:

IMG_3797.JPG

Cheers,

Bud
Thanks to you Bud, and BeerMenus, I picked up a couple 4 packs of Revision in San Jose last week. Sparkle muffin is really tasty!
Also came home with some New Glory Jump the Shark IPA which I am drinking right now - and it's really tasting good.
Not bad huh Mark ?

Cheers,

Bud

Glenn L e v i n e
GCC Member
GCC Member

#15155 Post by Glenn L e v i n e » February 21st, 2018, 4:38 am

God I love this stout. Not cheap but it's fantastic.
IMG_3804.JPG
IMG_3804.JPG (15.05 KiB) Viewed 981 times
"Never lose sight of the fact that it is just fermented grape juice" - a winemaker and negotiant in Napa Valley, CA

Andrew Kotowski
GCC Member
GCC Member

#15156 Post by Andrew Kotowski » February 21st, 2018, 5:37 am

Fort George making a baller stout? When did that happen? All about the 3 Way, but never knew them to make a decent BBA Stout?
You can find me at the grill! Https://www.facebook.com/akgrill

Scott Tallman

#15157 Post by Scott Tallman » February 21st, 2018, 6:40 am

Andrew Kotowski wrote:Fort George making a baller stout? When did that happen? All about the 3 Way, but never knew them to make a decent BBA Stout?
I think they’ve bottled a number of imperial stouts for years. Not sure about BA. They host a large stout festival every February - Festival of the Dark Arts.
Last edited by Scott Tallman on February 21st, 2018, 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
CT - WestbyGod

Climbs like Tony Martin and descends like Thibaut Pinot

Glenn L e v i n e
GCC Member
GCC Member

#15158 Post by Glenn L e v i n e » February 21st, 2018, 10:05 am

They definitely make BBA stouts and TBA stouts but this isn't one of them.

This is just great and balanced.
"Never lose sight of the fact that it is just fermented grape juice" - a winemaker and negotiant in Napa Valley, CA

Glenn L e v i n e
GCC Member
GCC Member

#15159 Post by Glenn L e v i n e » February 22nd, 2018, 5:41 pm

Not as great as 1000 Years of Silence but less than 1/2 the price per btl. More than serviceable with some spice on the back-end.
IMG_3811.JPG
IMG_3811.JPG (16.85 KiB) Viewed 933 times

Rick Allen
GCC Member
GCC Member

#15160 Post by Rick Allen » February 22nd, 2018, 8:49 pm

Rumor is that ABInbev is selling some of their "craft" portfolio at or below cost.

Adam Noble
GCC Member
GCC Member

#15161 Post by Adam Noble » February 22nd, 2018, 10:55 pm

Rick, I saw your beer at a shop in San Francisco last week. Great to see it out there.

Rick Allen
GCC Member
GCC Member

#15162 Post by Rick Allen » February 23rd, 2018, 11:23 am

Adam Noble wrote:Rick, I saw your beer at a shop in San Francisco last week. Great to see it out there.
Thanks! We've been trying to get more into that market. BTW, my delivery guy is headed to SEA today with a load.

BRhoades

#15163 Post by BRhoades » February 23rd, 2018, 5:13 pm

Monkish Brewing Co. Babbleship DIPA.8.2% ABV. DDH W/Mosaic and Galaxy hops. Another previously can only beer now available for fills. Babbleship is the DDH version of La Schmoove.

This DDH beauty is just saturated with Mosaic and Galaxy goodness. Massive aromatics, initially I pick up super ripe pineapple, sweet tangerine's, and dank earthy berries, just an insanely great smelling beer. Flavors follow the nose, its a smoothy of pineapple, tangerine, peaches, papaya, mango and blueberry all kept in check by a hoppy green earthy bitterness from the massive dry hopping. As Babbleship opens and warms it gains layers of flavorful complexities. A Monkish Classic.

Highly Recommended,

Cheers,

Bud

GMcCarthy

#15164 Post by GMcCarthy » February 24th, 2018, 7:47 am

Hill Farmstead - Abner 8.2 DIPA. Nice combination of Chinook, Columbus, and Citra. Noticeable orange and piney notes come through as expected on the midpalate with these hops. Super soft and medium mouthfeel. Slight sweet finish. Definitely one of the best DIPAs being made today. From growler about a week old.

Suarez Family - Hecto 4.5% Pale Ale. The one word I keep coming back to this beer is crisp. Has the right amount of body, hops, and nose. Hops You'd probably think it would be too thin for 4.5, but it's neither oaty or watery. Nice biscuit note. Hops used are Citra, Mosaic, Amarillo

Trillium - DDH Fort Point - Pale Ale 6.6% Beautiful base of 2-row and wheat, I believe they bittered with Columbus and whirlpool/dry hop with Citra. Love all of these ingredients together. Probably my favorite PA (though on the top-end abv wise). Thanks to my wife for stopping there on the way back from MA.
Greg McCarthy
itb:beer

BRhoades

#15165 Post by BRhoades » February 24th, 2018, 3:10 pm

GMcCarthy wrote:Hill Farmstead - Abner 8.2 DIPA. Nice combination of Chinook, Columbus, and Citra. Noticeable orange and piney notes come through as expected on the midpalate with these hops. Super soft and medium mouthfeel. Slight sweet finish. Definitely one of the best DIPAs being made today. From growler about a week old.

Suarez Family - Hecto 4.5% Pale Ale. The one word I keep coming back to this beer is crisp. Has the right amount of body, hops, and nose. Hops You'd probably think it would be too thin for 4.5, but it's neither oaty or watery. Nice biscuit note. Hops used are Citra, Mosaic, Amarillo

Trillium - DDH Fort Point - Pale Ale 6.6% Beautiful base of 2-row and wheat, I believe they bittered with Columbus and whirlpool/dry hop with Citra. Love all of these ingredients together. Probably my favorite PA (though on the top-end abv wise). Thanks to my wife for stopping there on the way back from MA.
Its that Citra and Columbus combo ! Great takes on some amazing beers, you have ruined me with the Suarez bottles. Its been a while since I have had Abner but I would agree its one of the best BEERS, not just hoppy beers Ive had.

Cheers,

Bud
Last edited by BRhoades on February 25th, 2018, 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GMcCarthy

#15166 Post by GMcCarthy » February 25th, 2018, 5:19 am

It is Bud. I've come to the conclusion I really don't like single-hop IPAs, especially if they are all aromatic hops.
Greg McCarthy

c fu
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

#15167 Post by c fu » February 26th, 2018, 3:24 pm

Almost wet myself thinking they canned Abner
Ch@rlie F|_|
"Roulot is Roulot"©

Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/clayfu.wine

GMcCarthy

#15168 Post by GMcCarthy » February 26th, 2018, 4:09 pm

I just went through their ig page and they have pictures up of:
S&S 5, S&S 6, Double Galaxy, Difference & Repetition, George, Amarillo, Double Citra, S&S8, Double Nelson, Citra. I know they may have done Mary and maybe Marie and a few others that were not officially advertised, but were sold at the brewery.
Greg McCarthy

Mike Maguire
GCC Member
GCC Member

#15169 Post by Mike Maguire » February 26th, 2018, 4:54 pm

Had my first Monkish beer this weekend at the Masonry,Monocle.Very impressive.

BRhoades

#15170 Post by BRhoades » February 26th, 2018, 5:47 pm

c fu wrote:Almost wet myself thinking they canned Abner
We can dream can't we ?

Cheers,

Bud

BRhoades

#15171 Post by BRhoades » February 26th, 2018, 5:56 pm

Modern Times Beer. Stencil Crew DIPA.8.5% ABV. Hopped with Citra, Simcoe and Amarillo hops. This is the beer that IMHO officially puts MT in the hierarchy of the NE styled IPA/DIPA. Pours a milky hazy orange with a wispy white cap with strong aromatics of peach, melon, and ripe tangerines. Papaya, oranges, and sweet ripe peaches high-lite the complex juicy flavor profile. This is all pulled together on a creamy medium soft body that finishes long juicy and drying. What makes this beer even more remarkable is the volume that they can brew and keep the quality at world class levels that even the smaller producers have to admire.

Highly Recommended,

Cheers,

Bud

Scott Tallman

#15172 Post by Scott Tallman » March 1st, 2018, 1:16 pm

Congrats to Heater Allen for winning Gold at Oregon Brewer’s Awards in the Rare & Historical Beer category for the Black House Smoked Beer. Please make more and send to WA.
CT - WestbyGod

Andrew Kotowski
GCC Member
GCC Member

#15173 Post by Andrew Kotowski » March 1st, 2018, 11:13 pm

Ok, I have seen the light. This was great.
Attachments
58ACEB6B-BD13-424A-9FBE-6A784666814B.jpeg
58ACEB6B-BD13-424A-9FBE-6A784666814B.jpeg (29.47 KiB) Viewed 769 times

Brian G r a f s t r o m
GCC Member
GCC Member

#15174 Post by Brian G r a f s t r o m » March 2nd, 2018, 8:56 am

I love that beer. Too bad you never see it in the United States anymore.
Los Angeles Workers' Compensation and Personal Injury

“All these characters spend their time explaining themselves, and happily recognizing that they hold the same opinions … how important they consider it to think the same things all together.” --- A.R.

CT handle: grafstrb

BRhoades

#15175 Post by BRhoades » March 2nd, 2018, 4:41 pm

Other Half Brewing. Green Power DIPA. 8% ABV. Hopped with Chinook, Motueka and Mosaic.

Fantastic hop combo, we need more Chinook in NE styled beers ! Pungently dank ripe nose that gives way to layers of over ripe melon, sweet citrus and a sweet earthy green matter note, maybe basil ? This is straight juice. Thank's Greg !

Highly Recommended,

Cheers,

Bud

c fu
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

#15176 Post by c fu » March 2nd, 2018, 4:57 pm

Andrew Kotowski wrote:Ok, I have seen the light. This was great.
finally!
Ch@rlie F|_|
"Roulot is Roulot"©

BRhoades

#15177 Post by BRhoades » March 3rd, 2018, 4:03 pm

Monkish Brewing Co. Beats Is Infinite. DIPA. 8.3% ABV. Hopped with 100% Galaxy hops. Batch 5 I believe. Picked this up the other night at our mini Berserkers share at Monkish which was a blast. Pours like pineapple juice with a creamy white head. Big aromatics of very ripe tropical fruit with a nice crackery white bread note along with that yeasty bubble gum thing. This is straight Galaxy juice. Super sweet ripe pineapple dominates, there's also hints of papaya, mango and pithy citrus.

Beats finishes long, bitter sweet and bone dry, zero detection of it's 8.3% ABV. One of the best batches of this to date.

Highly Recommended,

Cheers,

Bud

Andrew Kotowski
GCC Member
GCC Member

#15178 Post by Andrew Kotowski » March 4th, 2018, 3:54 am

c fu wrote:
finally!
One step forward, two steps back. Was under the impression this was the same as the other, but with cherries instead of raspberries. Much, much more of a sour.
Attachments
D36F2307-7CDA-40FF-A055-629AE2771F4C.jpeg
D36F2307-7CDA-40FF-A055-629AE2771F4C.jpeg (22.6 KiB) Viewed 699 times

GMcCarthy

#15179 Post by GMcCarthy » March 4th, 2018, 5:02 am

Andrew Kotowski wrote:
c fu wrote:
finally!
One step forward, two steps back. Was under the impression this was the same as the other, but with cherries instead of raspberries. Much, much more of a sour.
I had this on Friday for about the tenth time. It is definitely not as light as the gambrinus as you note. Slightly sour cherry note and baking spice dominate, usually with less carbonation then gambrinus. I do not like to sit on both of these beers.
Greg McCarthy

Brian Lynch

#15180 Post by Brian Lynch » March 5th, 2018, 6:22 am

This is beer drinking season for me so have had some great ones lately. The best are below:

DC trip
Aslin - Johann ... Peach
The Veil - Uncle Cousin

Tired Hands Visit
Alien Church
Things Behind the Sun

PtY Hits Philly Week
PtY
PtE
Supplication
Fat Heads JuJu
Port Mongo
CBS

It was a good week!

Brian G r a f s t r o m
GCC Member
GCC Member

#15181 Post by Brian G r a f s t r o m » March 5th, 2018, 9:00 am

GMcCarthy wrote:
Andrew Kotowski wrote: One step forward, two steps back. Was under the impression this was the same as the other, but with cherries instead of raspberries. Much, much more of a sour.
I had this on Friday for about the tenth time. It is definitely not as light as the gambrinus as you note. Slightly sour cherry note and baking spice dominate, usually with less carbonation then gambrinus. I do not like to sit on both of these beers.
Not surprised; primarily, because I, too, prefer the Gambrinus to the Kriek. I typically find the kriek to be very medicinal, an aspect I don't particularly enjoy, but it does fade with time. For that reason, I much prefer the Kriek with good age on it. Gambrinus is best young, though.
Los Angeles Workers' Compensation and Personal Injury

“All these characters spend their time explaining themselves, and happily recognizing that they hold the same opinions … how important they consider it to think the same things all together.” --- A.R.

CT handle: grafstrb

Andrew Kotowski
GCC Member
GCC Member

#15182 Post by Andrew Kotowski » March 5th, 2018, 9:38 am

Good to hear I’m not crazy. Will try to get over to the beer shop again this w/e to pick up more of the Gambrinus and the gueuze. I’ll point out how surprised I was about the Parisian BBA so the guy doesn’t get irritated at me for taking extra bottles.

Joe Hauck

#15183 Post by Joe Hauck » March 5th, 2018, 6:19 pm

Brian G r a f s t r o m wrote:I love that beer. Too bad you never see it in the United States anymore.
I have a couple laying around. I'll bring some stuff with me for that Dodgers/Angels series. Maybe Charlie can break into some of his stash as well and we can make a day of it.
One of the few good things about modern times " if you die horribly on television, you will not have died in vain. You will have entertained us." Kurt Vonnegut

c fu
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

#15184 Post by c fu » March 5th, 2018, 11:06 pm

GMcCarthy wrote:
Andrew Kotowski wrote:
c fu wrote: finally!
I had a 2009 Kriek and 2009 RDG side by side that were Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelicious.
Ch@rlie F|_|
"Roulot is Roulot"©

jhemming

#15185 Post by jhemming » March 6th, 2018, 9:34 am

This week, I had the 1st of many anticipated Trillium Wild Ales along their "Fated Farmer" line. Their goal from the onset was to create a fully integrated brewery and farm.

"Build a place that intuitively celebrates the intersection of New England farming, agriculture, brewing and an integrated community experience. The grist of each of the dynamic Fated Farmer wild ales is set on the structure of Valley Malt and is barrel fermented in 500L puncheons with our Native New England Wild Culture and aged for 5-7 months, before refermenting on freshly harvested fruit."

The first release was a wild ale with local nectarines and then this week they released a WA with local red currants. Both of which were quite enjoyable, though preferred the red currant release. Both are fresh with clean fruit and balanced tartness and not overly acidic. Can stand alone but great with some light snacks.

I am really looking forward to this direction Trillium is taking along side their NEIPA. As it stands their "Foeders are near capacity with an expected half a million beers to be enjoyed in 2 years."
Last edited by jhemming on March 7th, 2018, 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jason Hemming
Boston, MA

Glenn L e v i n e
GCC Member
GCC Member

#15186 Post by Glenn L e v i n e » March 7th, 2018, 8:00 pm

I think this is the best OR IPA I have enjoyed. Hitting on every cylinder and just delicious. Four left.
IMG_3856.JPG
IMG_3856.JPG (16.18 KiB) Viewed 547 times

John Osburn
GCC Member
GCC Member

#15187 Post by John Osburn » March 8th, 2018, 12:46 pm

I love that stuff. Not bad for Corvallis! Cheers!

Glenn L e v i n e
GCC Member
GCC Member

#15188 Post by Glenn L e v i n e » March 8th, 2018, 6:35 pm

Straight Outta Corvallis.

BRhoades

#15189 Post by BRhoades » March 8th, 2018, 6:41 pm

Other Half Brewing Co. Florets. IPA. 6.6 % ABV. Hopped with Mosaic,Simcoe, Hallertau Blanc and Cascade hops. This reminds me of a much lighter version of their fantastic Broccoli DIPA. This pours the color of lemonade and is fragrant with sweet citrus and stone fruits. I love the Hallertau Blanc and Cascade in this recipe, it adds a sweet melon and vineous quality to the traditional Mosaic and Simcoe notes. Super light, incredibly juicy and totally crushable. This would be the perfect summer beer but tastes amazing on a cold late winter night. Thank you Greg.

Highly Recommended,

Cheers,

Bud

Brian Lynch

#15190 Post by Brian Lynch » March 9th, 2018, 3:05 pm

Tired Hands Triple
Attachments
3FA21516-89B7-4597-A7BA-8C58734C88CF.jpeg
3FA21516-89B7-4597-A7BA-8C58734C88CF.jpeg (37.73 KiB) Viewed 486 times

Brian Lynch

#15191 Post by Brian Lynch » March 9th, 2018, 3:06 pm

Tired Hands Triple
Attachments
D9716978-A42A-4DCD-8088-DA4AA4136346.jpeg
D9716978-A42A-4DCD-8088-DA4AA4136346.jpeg (26.23 KiB) Viewed 486 times

BRhoades

#15192 Post by BRhoades » March 9th, 2018, 4:34 pm

Brian Lynch wrote:Tired Hands Triple
That stuff laying you sideways Brian ?

Cheers,

Bud

BRhoades

#15193 Post by BRhoades » March 9th, 2018, 4:45 pm

Mumford Brewing, Universal Magnetic IPA. 7.25% ABV. Hopped with Galaxy hops and Mosaic Lupulin Powder.

Mumford is another one of those great DTLA breweries that are getting a lot of hype for their take on their NE styled IPAs. This pours murky orange with a very creamy white head that you could spoon out of the glass, great looking beer. Fragrant with ripe tropicals and sweet citrus fruits with a nice hint of crackery bread crust. On the palate this shows concentrated pineapple, peach, and tangerine's. The mouth is creamy and full, it's all balanced with a fantastic pithy grapefruit bite that lingers long after the finish. Wonderfully complex.

Highly Recommended,

Cheers,

Bud

BRhoades

#15194 Post by BRhoades » March 9th, 2018, 5:53 pm

Fremont Brewing. Head Full Of Dynamite, IPA. 6.4 % ABV. Hopped with Chinook,Mosaic, and Ekuanot hops.

Finally seeing more Fremont on shelfs here in So Cal and this one caught my eye, I have heard good things so I was excited to grab a four pack of this. Pours a nice milky yellowish orange color with a nice inch of creamy white head. Fragrant nose of sweet candied oranges and red grapefruits. Flavor profile shows pithy bitter citrus, mostly oranges and red grapefruit with background notes of pineapple. There's an aggressive astringent pithy bitterness that runs throughout this beer that reminds me of some of the old school west coast IPAs, it could be dialed back a bit and very well could lay down with a week or two, these cans are extremely fresh.

Good stuff at a great price.

Cheers,

Bud

Scott Tallman

#15195 Post by Scott Tallman » March 9th, 2018, 7:43 pm

Bud, your note may cause me to break my promise not to drink any Fremont hoppy beers, save the fresh hops. I’ve seen that beer around, but have not enjoyed a Fremont non-fresh Hop beers in a long time. Would love to see my neighborhood brewery get their hop game back to where it was in the early days.
CT - WestbyGod

Andrew Kotowski
GCC Member
GCC Member

#15196 Post by Andrew Kotowski » March 10th, 2018, 5:21 am

Scott Tallman wrote:Bud, your note may cause me to break my promise not to drink any Fremont hoppy beers, save the fresh hops. I’ve seen that beer around, but have not enjoyed a Fremont non-fresh Hop beers in a long time. Would love to see my neighborhood brewery get their hop game back to where it was in the early days.
That awkward moment where Bud posts a Fremont note and the Pac NW guys go "WTF?"

ERPark

#15197 Post by ERPark » March 10th, 2018, 8:06 pm

Currently at The Rare Barrel's Ambassadors of Sour welcome party. Lots of stuff on tap, including a number of collabs........
IMG_1923.JPG
IMG_1923.JPG (18.67 KiB) Viewed 427 times
IMG_1924.JPG
IMG_1924.JPG (22.2 KiB) Viewed 427 times
GEN3

Scott Tallman

#15198 Post by Scott Tallman » March 10th, 2018, 9:35 pm

Andrew Kotowski wrote:
Scott Tallman wrote:Bud, your note may cause me to break my promise not to drink any Fremont hoppy beers, save the fresh hops. I’ve seen that beer around, but have not enjoyed a Fremont non-fresh Hop beers in a long time. Would love to see my neighborhood brewery get their hop game back to where it was in the early days.
That awkward moment where Bud posts a Fremont note and the Pac NW guys go "WTF?"
[wow.gif]

FWIW, Fremont Brewing is super popular...in Seattle. Almost every time I walk or ride by, it is overflowing with people. I wish I felt the same about my neighborhood brewery as others, but at least I have Holy Mountain, Structures, Chuckanut, Matchless and Floodland to scratch my WA beer itch, and Heater Allen in Seattle!

For Bud - try the Fremont fresh hops if they make it to CA. Especially Cowiche Canyon.
CT - WestbyGod

BRhoades

#15199 Post by BRhoades » March 11th, 2018, 3:00 pm

Scott Tallman wrote:
Andrew Kotowski wrote:
[wow.gif]

FWIW, Fremont Brewing is super popular...in Seattle. Almost every time I walk or ride by, it is overflowing with people. I wish I felt the same about my neighborhood brewery as others, but at least I have Holy Mountain, Structures, Chuckanut, Matchless and Floodland to scratch my WA beer itch, and Heater Allen in Seattle!

For Bud - try the Fremont fresh hops if they make it to CA. Especially Cowiche Canyon.
Scott, I will definitely keep an eye out for more Fremont freshies, it seems they are getting a nice footprint in So Cal.

Cheers,

Bud

BRhoades

#15200 Post by BRhoades » March 11th, 2018, 3:12 pm

Treehouse Brewing Co. Green. IPA. 7.5% ABV. Hopped with Galaxy hops. Always a treat to get a can of this, thank you again Greg. The epitome of the style, pineapple, lemon lime, orange sorbet and sweet tangerine's. The mouth is world class, so soft and velvety, the head is so creamy you could spoon it out and eat it.

Highly Recommended,

Cheers,

Bud

Return to “Beer and Spirits”