What BEER are you drinking?

BEERserkers and fans of spirits, come on in! Discussion about beer, spirits, liquor - anything beverage non-wine related
Rick Allen
GCC Member
GCC Member

#14751 Post by Rick Allen » August 8th, 2017, 9:16 am

Looks like we have lots of experts on brewing here. Good to know.

The only thing that grinding the grains to flour consistency will get you is a stuck mash. If someone is adding flour during fermentation, why? This makes no sense.

Charlie is mostly right. You generally dry-hop at the end of fermentation. What is different about the NE IPAs is that they aren't filtered, the hopping schedule is heavily weighted toward dry-hopping (and the bittering aspect of late hop additions is now better understood), correct water chemistry helps keep bitterness under control, and they are meant to be drunk fresh. Almost all beer will eventually "fall bright" if kept cold for a couple of months.

Joe Hauck

#14752 Post by Joe Hauck » August 8th, 2017, 5:23 pm

Rick Allen wrote:Looks like we have lots of experts on brewing here. Good to know.

The only thing that grinding the grains to flour consistency will get you is a stuck mash. If someone is adding flour during fermentation, why? This makes no sense.

Charlie is mostly right. You generally dry-hop at the end of fermentation. What is different about the NE IPAs is that they aren't filtered, the hopping schedule is heavily weighted toward dry-hopping (and the bittering aspect of late hop additions is now better understood), correct water chemistry helps keep bitterness under control, and they are meant to be drunk fresh. Almost all beer will eventually "fall bright" if kept cold for a couple of months.

Not an expert at all, hence my questioning of what I was told. Thanks for the replies guys.
One of the few good things about modern times " if you die horribly on television, you will not have died in vain. You will have entertained us." Kurt Vonnegut

c fu
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

#14753 Post by c fu » August 8th, 2017, 7:41 pm

Rick Allen wrote:Looks like we have lots of experts on brewing here. Good to know.

I've had plenty still nice and hazy 2-3 months in. Can't remember one that's gone clear from Trillium/Monkish/Treehouse. I know the one I gave BG from Trillium was just about 3 months and it was still murky haze

Lots of people put grains into their hazy ipas to cheat the haze. This is a well known method. I don't know when they put it in, but they certainly do.
Ch@rlie F|_|
"Roulot is Roulot"©

Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/clayfu.wine

Rick Allen
GCC Member
GCC Member

#14754 Post by Rick Allen » August 9th, 2017, 4:42 pm

I have to come back and eat some crow here. I was wrong. Adding flour is a method for creating the hazy NE style. The brewers I've talked to in Maine and Massachusetts don't get their haze that way, but many home brewers do, and I suppose there are professional brewers that get a haze that way too.

Keep in mind that dry-hopped beer will stay cloudy much longer than beer that aren't. We have a kellerbier where we kept half of the batch plain, and dry-hopped the other half. The plain side is crystal clear and the dry-hopped version is still quite cloudy. I would still contend that even a NE style IPA will fall bright eventually. Next time I get a shipment from Tree House I'll set aside a Julius for a 4 or 5 months and see (BTW, the collaboration juicy lager we did made with them a year ago took six months to fall bright).

jhemming

#14755 Post by jhemming » August 9th, 2017, 6:41 pm

Had a Trill Sleeper Street the other night that was canned in end of Dec (lost in the back of my fridge) and it was definitely a bit more clear than fresher pours.
Jason Hemming
Boston, MA

BRhoades

#14756 Post by BRhoades » August 10th, 2017, 6:54 pm

Monkish Brewing Co. Red Beans and Rice Didn't Miss Her. DIPA Collaboration with The Answer. 8.8% ABV. Hopped primarily with Citra hops with a touch of Mosaic and Galaxy. This is a showcase for Citra, from the aromatic sweet nose of Tangelo's to the dusky shadings of sweet honeydew melon. Classic creamy soft Monkish body that finishes long and dry. I cannot believe this beer is 8.8%. Phenomenal craftsmanship on all levels.

Highly recommended,

Cheers,

Bud
It aint wine all the time

c fu
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

#14757 Post by c fu » August 10th, 2017, 6:56 pm

Rick Allen wrote:I have to come back and eat some crow here. I was wrong. Adding flour is a method for creating the hazy NE style. The brewers I've talked to in Maine and Massachusetts don't get their haze that way, but many home brewers do, and I suppose there are professional brewers that get a haze that way too.

Keep in mind that dry-hopped beer will stay cloudy much longer than beer that aren't. We have a kellerbier where we kept half of the batch plain, and dry-hopped the other half. The plain side is crystal clear and the dry-hopped version is still quite cloudy. I would still contend that even a NE style IPA will fall bright eventually. Next time I get a shipment from Tree House I'll set aside a Julius for a 4 or 5 months and see (BTW, the collaboration juicy lager we did made with them a year ago took six months to fall bright).
that i believe, i think at 5-6 months it'll get clear. Most people just shake it up afterwards ha
Ch@rlie F|_|
"Roulot is Roulot"©

Scott Tallman

#14758 Post by Scott Tallman » August 10th, 2017, 7:28 pm

PSA for Seattle beer fans, keep an eye out for Fair Isle Brewing. They won't open until sometime in 2018, but based on a tasting of their beers last night, Seattle will finally have a dedicated farmhouse, mixed culture brewery. Holy Mountain is rad, but they do more than just farmhouse beers. Fair Isle should stand out in what I consider a fairly monotonous beer scene and offer a fresh perspective. Color me excited.

With Fair Isle, the soon to be released Floodland beers, and the former Jester King folks opening a brewery in the Skagit Valley, WA, the local beer scene is about to receive a much needed shot in the arm.

Rick, the Fair Isle brewers love your beer and were excited to have HA in Seattle. Although they want kegs (me too). Your tag line should be "Lagers powering the wine and beer industry of the Pacific Northwest."
CT - WestbyGod

Climbs like Tony Martin and descends like Thibaut Pinot

K e v i n B.

#14759 Post by K e v i n B. » August 11th, 2017, 7:17 am

some nice beers yesterday...

Other Half DDH Forever Ever
Equilibrium Hoptimization 2 - another really good one from these guys
Hudson Valley Brewing Planetfall
Grimm Liquid Crystal
B-y-r-n-e

Jorge Henriquez
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

#14760 Post by Jorge Henriquez » August 11th, 2017, 7:28 am

BRhoades wrote:Image

Monkish Brewing Co. Red Beans and Rice Didn't Miss Her. DIPA Collaboration with The Answer. 8.8% ABV. Hopped primarily with Citra hops with a touch of Mosaic and Galaxy. This is a showcase for Citra, from the aromatic sweet nose of Tangelo's to the dusky shadings of sweet honeydew melon. Classic creamy soft Monkish body that finishes long and dry. I cannot believe this beer is 8.8%. Phenomenal craftsmanship on all levels.

Highly recommended,

Cheers,

Bud
Fugly label! Hahaha.
Cohort Numero Uno!
"I'm a bowl of excitement, bitch!" TMF 08/13/10

Mel Hill

#14761 Post by Mel Hill » August 11th, 2017, 11:53 am

IMG_6954.JPG
Rare trait IPA 6.4%
IMG_6954.JPG (12 KiB) Viewed 1736 times
IMG_6946.JPG
DDH rare trait
IMG_6946.JPG (16.96 KiB) Viewed 1736 times
Happened upon a beer release day

c fu
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

#14762 Post by c fu » August 11th, 2017, 3:05 pm

Mel Hill wrote:
IMG_6954.JPG
IMG_6946.JPG
Happened upon a beer release day
that looks prime juicy. How was it?
Ch@rlie F|_|
"Roulot is Roulot"©

Mel Hill

#14763 Post by Mel Hill » August 11th, 2017, 3:36 pm

Not having much to compare it with, I liked the style. Not
Bitter and as you mentioned, juicy!

Rich Salsano

#14764 Post by Rich Salsano » August 13th, 2017, 4:17 am

Lawson's Super session #8

Really fantastic beer.
Richard Salsano

Robert M yers
Contributor
Contributor

#14765 Post by Robert M yers » August 14th, 2017, 7:17 pm

Regarding Brewing for haze, there used to be several extremely hazy wheat beers before the craft boom. I think Widmer and a couple others in the northwest had them. Does anybody know what the technique was for those (is there a link to current NE IPA) I don't remember them having any IBU to speak of though.

c fu
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

#14766 Post by c fu » August 14th, 2017, 7:23 pm

Robert M yers wrote:Regarding Brewing for haze, there used to be several extremely hazy wheat beers before the craft boom. I think Widmer and a couple others in the northwest had them. Does anybody know what the technique was for those (is there a link to current NE IPA) I don't remember them having any IBU to speak of though.
yeah like Hefeweizen is a hazy wheat beer. It had a high amount of wheat malt and residual yeast to cloud the drink. Witbier as well but that's straight up flour in it.
Ch@rlie F|_|
"Roulot is Roulot"©

jhemming

#14767 Post by jhemming » August 17th, 2017, 6:21 pm

Had to crack a fresh TH Green that was canned and picked up today. Julius is Julius, but the more I drink Green the more I come to prefer it. Beautifully balanced with pineapple and restrained tropical notes but not an over the top fruit explosion. It's smooth and drinkable despite it's heavy hops and 8% ABV. I find the long finish to be pleasantly bitter and before long you're wanting another sip.

"GREEN - Our cross-continental IPA. Made with Australian and American hops, this citrus heavy IPA opens up in the glass with notes of pineapple, tangerine, and orange rind. It’s sharply bitter and nearly 8% ABV. . . The name comes from the initial batch in which, post boil, the wort looked green from so much hop particulate floating around. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes."
Jason Hemming
Boston, MA

c fu
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

#14768 Post by c fu » August 18th, 2017, 8:19 am

jhemming wrote:Had to crack a fresh TH Green that was canned and picked up today. Julius is Julius, but the more I drink Green the more I come to prefer it. Beautifully balanced with pineapple and restrained tropical notes but not an over the top fruit explosion. It's smooth and drinkable despite it's heavy hops and 8% ABV. I find the long finish to be pleasantly bitter and before long you're wanting another sip.

"GREEN - Our cross-continental IPA. Made with Australian and American hops, this citrus heavy IPA opens up in the glass with notes of pineapple, tangerine, and orange rind. It’s sharply bitter and nearly 8% ABV. . . The name comes from the initial batch in which, post boil, the wort looked green from so much hop particulate floating around. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes."
Green>Julius. King Julius > very green.
Ch@rlie F|_|
"Roulot is Roulot"©

Jorge Henriquez
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

#14769 Post by Jorge Henriquez » August 18th, 2017, 9:28 am

I'm a big fan of Tasmanian hops (not knowing if that's what they use in Green).

Schlafly's TIPA is fantastic!
Cohort Numero Uno!
"I'm a bowl of excitement, bitch!" TMF 08/13/10

BRhoades

#14770 Post by BRhoades » August 18th, 2017, 9:43 am

Jorge Henriquez wrote:I'm a big fan of Tasmanian hops (not knowing if that's what they use in Green).

Schlafly's TIPA is fantastic!
Green uses Columbus for bittering with late additions of Galaxy and Amarillo.

Cheers,

Bud

Mel Hill

#14771 Post by Mel Hill » August 18th, 2017, 11:28 am

IMG_7129.JPG
IMG_7129.JPG (14.64 KiB) Viewed 1586 times
Rare trait from Cerebral. Been here two Friday's in a row for releases, today was for orange kushcicle and dreamy thing, a Brett saison. Tried both but like the house IPA better

Andrew Kotowski
GCC Member
GCC Member

#14772 Post by Andrew Kotowski » August 18th, 2017, 11:29 am

2014 Fifty Fifty Eclipse - Four Roses (Red Wax Cap)

Gifted from a somm buddy that was visiting from PA. Dark black color, with an orange/brown head. Feels a little thinner than the rest of the Eclipses I've had, with a little heat on the back-end that shows the 11.9% as it goes down. Flavor is heavy molasses, vanilla and a little caramel. Don't get me wrong; I enjoy the hell out of these beers... but there is no way I would pay $30/bottle for one. Based on the line-up that I saw was still sitting on shelves in Lafayette, CA last month, I think other people are coming to the same conclusion.
Attachments
IMG_1522.JPG
IMG_1522.JPG (21.73 KiB) Viewed 1585 times
You can find me at the grill! Https://www.instagram.com/akgrill

Brian G r a f s t r o m
GCC Member
GCC Member

#14773 Post by Brian G r a f s t r o m » August 18th, 2017, 1:57 pm

Night Shift - "Fluffy" American IPA

Holy crap, is this beer good! Probably the most apricot-y smelling beer I've ever had. Tasted of apricots, too. And comes in a very manageable 5.4% abv package, ta boot! Well done, Night Shift!
Los Angeles Workers' Compensation and Personal Injury

“All these characters spend their time explaining themselves, and happily recognizing that they hold the same opinions … how important they consider it to think the same things all together.” --- A.R.

CT handle: grafstrb

BRhoades

#14774 Post by BRhoades » August 18th, 2017, 2:21 pm

Brian G r a f s t r o m wrote:Night Shift - "Fluffy" American IPA

Holy crap, is this beer good! Probably the most apricot-y smelling beer I've ever had. Tasted of apricots, too. And comes in a very manageable 5.4% abv package, ta boot! Well done, Night Shift!
Are they marketing this as a session IPA/PA ? Sounds tasty.

Cheers,

Bud

jhemming

#14775 Post by jhemming » August 18th, 2017, 4:27 pm

c fu wrote:
jhemming wrote:Had to crack a fresh TH Green that was canned and picked up today. Julius is Julius, but the more I drink Green the more I come to prefer it. Beautifully balanced with pineapple and restrained tropical notes but not an over the top fruit explosion. It's smooth and drinkable despite it's heavy hops and 8% ABV. I find the long finish to be pleasantly bitter and before long you're wanting another sip.

Green>Julius. King Julius > very green.
TOTALLY
Jason Hemming
Boston, MA

BRhoades

#14776 Post by BRhoades » August 18th, 2017, 4:30 pm

Monkish Brewing Co. Atomically, DIPA, 8.3% ABV. Hopped with Citra, Mosaic and Galaxy.

Yet another previously can only beer easily available for growler fills, I really like that Henry is doing this regularly now with the core line-up. There are three iterations of the Atomically family, this, Bombed Atomically and Beyond Atomically, all three are 8.3 % ABV, the difference being dry hopping schedules. This is a Galaxy bomb, huge pineapple and cantaloupe melon notes play off the tangerine from the Citra and the bitter berry flavors from the Mosaic, but its the Galaxy that shines throughout. If you never had a chance at this in cans now's your opportunity to taste a classic Monkish double fresh off the spigot, and the limit is 4PP per day.

Highly recommended,

Cheers,

Bud

Brian G r a f s t r o m
GCC Member
GCC Member

#14777 Post by Brian G r a f s t r o m » August 18th, 2017, 4:54 pm

BRhoades wrote:

Are they marketing this as a session IPA/PA ? Sounds tasty.

Cheers,

Bud
No. Just "American IPA." I was astounded when I saw the abv. I thought for sure it was going to be around 7% or 8%, solely by virtue of how much flavor it has. Amazing beer.

“All these characters spend their time explaining themselves, and happily recognizing that they hold the same opinions … how important they consider it to think the same things all together.” --- A.R.

jhemming

#14778 Post by jhemming » August 18th, 2017, 5:03 pm

Will have to grab some and try. Night shift is now so ubiquitous I tend to forget about it and haven't had anything from them in quite some time
Jason Hemming
Boston, MA

Brian G r a f s t r o m
GCC Member
GCC Member

#14779 Post by Brian G r a f s t r o m » August 19th, 2017, 10:03 am

Night Shift is a favorite of a Boston-dwelling buddy, so it's always on the menu when we visit or when he ships us stuff. I like 'em.

BRhoades

#14780 Post by BRhoades » August 19th, 2017, 5:15 pm

Brian G r a f s t r o m wrote:Night Shift is a favorite of a Boston-dwelling buddy, so it's always on the menu when we visit or when he ships us stuff. I like 'em.
Greg has sent me some Night Shift stuff, nothing mind bending but well made stuff that Ive enjoyed.

Cheers,

Bud

Matthew Brown

#14781 Post by Matthew Brown » August 19th, 2017, 5:45 pm

Basic City Advance DIPA. Every bit as good as the hot shit hipster Richmond IPAs. And the brewmaster live just down the hill from me. I can literally hit his house with a bottle if I get enough topspin and roll.
IMG_2361.JPG
IMG_2361.JPG (12.82 KiB) Viewed 1532 times
The Chav who mostly isn't.

Brian G r a f s t r o m
GCC Member
GCC Member

#14782 Post by Brian G r a f s t r o m » August 21st, 2017, 2:35 pm

BRhoades wrote:
Brian G r a f s t r o m wrote:Night Shift is a favorite of a Boston-dwelling buddy, so it's always on the menu when we visit or when he ships us stuff. I like 'em.
Greg has sent me some Night Shift stuff, nothing mind bending but well made stuff that Ive enjoyed.

Cheers,

Bud
That's usually my take on their stuff. This "Fluffy," though --- wowza!

On another note: I stopped-in and filled a growler at Monkish last Saturday of the "Atomically." Friggin' finally! A DIPA that stands-out from the others! This one is really something else! Am planning on stopping there on my way home to fill another. So damn good!

BRhoades

#14783 Post by BRhoades » August 21st, 2017, 5:23 pm

Brian G r a f s t r o m wrote:
BRhoades wrote:

Cheers,

Bud
That's usually my take on their stuff. This "Fluffy," though --- wowza!

On another note: I stopped-in and filled a growler at Monkish last Saturday of the "Atomically." Friggin' finally! A DIPA that stands-out from the others! This one is really something else! Am planning on stopping there on my way home to fill another. So damn good!
Love Atomically, glad you got some, I filled 3 growlers of it last week, one of their best for sure, its the massive amount of Galaxy he uses on the back end, actually sipping one right now, hard to imagine this is 8.3%, its a crusher.

Cheers,

Bud

Joe Hauck

#14784 Post by Joe Hauck » August 24th, 2017, 10:10 am

Monkish Brewing Co. Atomically, DIPA, 8.3% ABV. Hopped with Citra, Mosaic and Galaxy.

Yet another previously can only beer easily available for growler fills, I really like that Henry is doing this regularly now with the core line-up. There are three iterations of the Atomically family, this, Bombed Atomically and Beyond Atomically, all three are 8.3 % ABV, the difference being dry hopping schedules. This is a Galaxy bomb, huge pineapple and cantaloupe melon notes play off the tangerine from the Citra and the bitter berry flavors from the Mosaic, but its the Galaxy that shines throughout. If you never had a chance at this in cans now's your opportunity to taste a classic Monkish double fresh off the spigot, and the limit is 4PP per day.

Highly recommended,

Cheers,

Bud

My Automatic door salesman just stopped by with one of these for me.

One of the few good things about modern times " if you die horribly on television, you will not have died in vain. You will have entertained us." Kurt Vonnegut

Brian G r a f s t r o m
GCC Member
GCC Member

#14785 Post by Brian G r a f s t r o m » August 24th, 2017, 11:40 am

IMO, that is the best DIPA I've yet to taste from Monkish. Within the NE IPA matrix, it leans *a bit* West Coast.

Rick Allen
GCC Member
GCC Member

#14786 Post by Rick Allen » August 24th, 2017, 3:45 pm

Attention Heater Allen fans in the Puget Sound area, Patrick is headed up to Seattle on Saturday with a full load of beer. At last count he's bringing up 22 kegs and 60+ cases.

Joe Chanley
Contributor
Contributor

#14787 Post by Joe Chanley » August 24th, 2017, 5:47 pm

Rick Allen wrote:Attention Heater Allen fans in the Puget Sound area, Patrick is headed up to Seattle on Saturday with a full load of beer. At last count he's bringing up 22 kegs and 60+ cases.
Where abouts? My bro in law brews in that area and is a lager and pilsner guy these days.

Rick Allen
GCC Member
GCC Member

#14788 Post by Rick Allen » August 24th, 2017, 6:47 pm

Joe Chanley wrote:
Rick Allen wrote:Attention Heater Allen fans in the Puget Sound area, Patrick is headed up to Seattle on Saturday with a full load of beer. At last count he's bringing up 22 kegs and 60+ cases.
Where abouts? My bro in law brews in that area and is a lager and pilsner guy these days.
I'll put a list up tomorrow when I get back to the Brewery.

Scott Tallman

#14789 Post by Scott Tallman » August 24th, 2017, 7:16 pm

During trip to Bellingham last weekend:

- Structures Brewing Fuzz hazy IPA and many other hazy IPAs whose names Escape me. Legit hazy IPAs. Best ones I've had from PNW breweries outside of Great Notion and Holy Mountain's Astral Projection. Along with the next brewery and the ability to buy Crooked Stave at Elizabeth Station, reminds me I need to visit Bellingham more often.

- Tasted across the Chuckanut lineup of lagers. Favs were Rauch Hellen, Hellen Lager and Vienna Lager. Hands down best lager brewery in WA.

But with a Heater Allen kegs coming, I know what I'll be seeking out next week. Along with bottles. Love the 500 ml bottles. Perfect amount of lager!

Plus, Oxbow tap takeover at The Masonry this Monday night!
CT - WestbyGod

Brian G r a f s t r o m
GCC Member
GCC Member

#14790 Post by Brian G r a f s t r o m » August 24th, 2017, 9:27 pm

Oxbow for the win!!!

Scott Tallman

#14791 Post by Scott Tallman » August 24th, 2017, 10:05 pm

Brian G r a f s t r o m wrote:Oxbow for the win!!!
Indeed!
CT - WestbyGod

BRhoades

#14792 Post by BRhoades » August 25th, 2017, 9:26 am

Joe Hauck wrote:

Highly recommended,

Cheers,

Bud

You buy a lot of automatic doors Joe ? [wow.gif]

Cheers,

Bud

Rick Allen
GCC Member
GCC Member

#14793 Post by Rick Allen » August 25th, 2017, 10:29 am

Places in the Puget Sound Area getting Heater Allen beer (B=bottles & K=kegs):
Elizabeth Station (B+K), Bellingham
Beer Junction (B+K), Seattle
Bottleworks (B), Seattle
Browers (K), Seattle
Chuck's Hopshop Central (B+K), Seattle
Chuck's Hopshop Greenwood (B+K), Seattle
Dilaurenti's (B), Seattle
The Dray (K), Seattle
The Masonry (B+K), Seattle
The Slow Boat (K), Seattle
TeKu Tavern (B+K), Seattle
The Yard (K), Seattle
Pint Defiance (B), Tacoma
Tacoma Boys (B), Tacoma
E9 Brewery (K), Tacoma
Edison Ale House (B), Tacoma

Joe Hauck

#14794 Post by Joe Hauck » August 25th, 2017, 10:56 am

BRhoades wrote:
Joe Hauck wrote:

Highly recommended,

Cheers,

Bud

You buy a lot of automatic doors Joe ? [wow.gif]

Cheers,

Bud
I usually spend around $200,000 a year on auto doors. I just placed a huge order for the airport and this was his thank you!

BRhoades

#14795 Post by BRhoades » August 25th, 2017, 12:16 pm

Joe, let me know what you think of this one. We're up in Oakdale finishing up a couple schools and I brought a few growlers of monkish for everyone to enjoy tonight when we wrap, including more Atomically of course !

Cheers,

Bud

Brian G r a f s t r o m
GCC Member
GCC Member

#14796 Post by Brian G r a f s t r o m » August 25th, 2017, 1:30 pm

They just put on a 100% Galaxy DIPA. I will be checking on it after work today. ... 'twill be hard to pass on another growler of Scientifically, though ... although, this may be what it takes for me to buy another Monkish growler.

Joe Hauck

#14797 Post by Joe Hauck » August 26th, 2017, 7:12 am

BRhoades wrote:Joe, let me know what you think of this one. We're up in Oakdale finishing up a couple schools and I brought a few growlers of monkish for everyone to enjoy tonight when we wrap, including more Atomically of course !

Cheers,

Bud
It's outstanding! The rest of this growler is going down during the LLWS American Championship game today. I'll be sad to see it go! I get a lot of that Galaxy pineapple, but in the end this is a huge tangerine bomb to me.

Brian G r a f s t r o m
GCC Member
GCC Member

#14798 Post by Brian G r a f s t r o m » August 27th, 2017, 3:17 pm

Fri. and Sat.: growler of "Beats is Infinite" DIPA from Monkish. 100% Galaxy. Really effin' good, and would be my favorite DIPA from them if not for ...

"Atomically". Yesterday and today my third growler of this in the last 9 days will meet its maker.

c fu
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

#14799 Post by c fu » August 28th, 2017, 12:24 pm

Brian G r a f s t r o m wrote:They just put on a 100% Galaxy DIPA. I will be checking on it after work today. ... 'twill be hard to pass on another growler of Scientifically, though ... although, this may be what it takes for me to buy another Monkish growler.
i got like 15 growlers at home. Feel free to use some lol.
Ch@rlie F|_|
"Roulot is Roulot"©

BRhoades

#14800 Post by BRhoades » August 28th, 2017, 7:48 pm

c fu wrote:
Brian G r a f s t r o m wrote:They just put on a 100% Galaxy DIPA. I will be checking on it after work today. ... 'twill be hard to pass on another growler of Scientifically, though ... although, this may be what it takes for me to buy another Monkish growler.
i got like 15 growlers at home. Feel free to use some lol.
Monkish fill's non branded Grolwers Brian, save a buck and tape over yourself, and like Charlie said, if you need growlers my wife will be very happy if you drop by next time you hit up Monkish and take a few off my hands !

Cheers,

Bud

Return to “Beer and Spirits”