2017 BCBS - Tasting notes

Anyone cracked any yet, particularly interested in notes on the Banana, Blueberry northwoods and knob Creek reserve

had the proprietor’s for
lunch yesterday and I
got more coconut then bananas
went to Costco and they had a pallet of the regular
BCBS right at the entrance for $8.50 ish a bottle

Wow, its $12 + tax here

So you could buy as much as you wanted ?

bought none, bought BTAC Stagg and VW 10 and a case of CnP as well.

At Costco? :astonished:

hah, no not at costco

Any other prices out there?

$9.99 at Wholefoods NYC for regular.

$13.99 for Barleywine.

Nothing else at the one store I checked. Will check other locations tomorrow.

I paid $10.99 for mine. Saw very favorable tasting notes on instagram. Most liked it quite a bit better than 16 or 15. I may try one soon, they are more boozey in their youth, which I like.

The Northwoods sounds interesting, got my first ever Coffee, and one Knob Creek.

I have had the regular on draft and thought it was really pretty good. I bought a few bottles of that. I also have a couple of Northwoods but have not tasted that.

Unless I see a general chorus of great reviews this beer will continue to be dead to me; last two vintages sucked.

Watching this thread with interest.

Say no to inbev

My local wegman’s had a floor display of the standard one for $9 a bottle. Limit of two per. Thought hard about it but ultimately passed it by.

I’m totally with Charlie on this. Too many good beers including barrel aged stuff out there today to support this corporate junk.

Northwoods was $24.99 at my local TW. Limit 1 per customer. I took zero

Had a Five ounce pour of the Northwoods and it was far too much adjuvant for me. Came across as Cherried…3 ounces would have been plenty, not something I want a bomber of. There are so many good barrel aged stouts these days that there just isn’t any reason to chase pretty much any of them at this point.

I was going to bring you some boozy beer Saturday, but forgot.

I forgot about it too!