Rare Barrel 4th Anniversary Party

Anyone going?

This’ll take place on Saturday, November 4th. You pick between two sessions: Session 1 is from 1-4 PM and Session 2 is from 6-9 PM. $75 + tax, two ticket max per person.

“Each admission ticket includes an unlimited amount of 4-oz pours of sours (many of the beers will be from the cellar and are no longer available) , some special non-sour guest beers, a commemorative glass, meal (you can choose between Real Smoked BBQ and Tacos El Rey), and a guaranteed good time! The Tasting Room will be closed specifically for this event on Saturday, November 4th.”

Will also have raffles, silent auction, and a photo booth.

https://www.therarebarrel.com/index.cfm?method=pages.showPage&PageID=A2E47675-935E-A2F3-6A33-77F8725FD93D&originalMarketingURL=Shop/Other-Goods

too far. drink rare barrel at home. lol

Of course, it’s the same day as my kids’ school auction benefit. I could go to the 1-4PM session, but then I’d be rolling into the benefit pretty well lubricated. Last thing I want to happen is being “that dad” that everyone’s talking about for months afterwards.

And $75 a head is kinda pricey. The Ambassadors of Sour Appreciation Party 2 Saturdays ago was a blast. $16 got you three 8 oz pours and a TRB Sensorik glass. Additional 8 oz pours were only $4 per. They had some cool Pins available (I missed out on the Entanglement with double the vanilla & orange peel, but did try the Hyper Paradise with rice crispy treats & coconut cream and the Seditious Ways with tiramisu). BOTN for me was Birds in Paradise, which is a collaboration with Cellarmaker of dry hopped golden sour beer aged in oak barrels with pineapple and toasted coconut. Deeeeeelish!

Lol! Normally I’d agree, but I’m going to SF/Napa with the guys you met at Mikkeller. This event was quite timely. Hope we’ll show up before 1 PM! :wink:

Wow, $16+$4/ea is such a good value. Thanks for the heads-up on Birds in Paradise-- will keep an eye out for that! If you end up going, let me know! I can bring you a Monkish hazy IPA growler fill. :slight_smile: Try not to be “that dad” though, haha!

Veddy tempting! But I expect to pass on the 4th anny party. I’m sure I’ll miss out on some great stuff from the cellars…