Good ale made in Missoula? Bozeman?

Have an impending road trip with my son-in-law and daughter, both of whom enjoy nice ale. Mostly we are going to Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks, but will be spending a night in Missoula and in Bozeman. I know they’ve each got some microbreweries, but know nothing about the quality of their products. Any ideas? Thanks in advance! [cheers.gif]

Sister worked for a brewery that shall remain nameless. But pointed towards this.

Lots in Bozeman and beer trails.

That helps, Brig!! [cheers.gif]

Imagine Nation Brewing in Missoula comes recommended as does Black Coffee Roasting.

Moose Drool Ale in Missoula is pretty good.

Thanks, guys!!

Lagers don’t get any love?

Lagers never get any love, but a lot of people like to drink them.

Lagers are part of an old, honored, tradition in Montana. Idaho, too . . . .

don’t miss the aquavit at the Montgomery Distillery in Missoula. Good pizza at Biga too.

I have been in Missoula and Bozeman in the last two weeks. The Draught Works Pineapple Express IPA was my favorite ale of those I tried.

Matt, we picked up a six-pack or two of Draught Works IPA, but didn’t see that at the store. We loaded up on a few cases of local ales from Missoula and a brewery down in Hamilton MT, for our trip to West Glacier MT/Glacier NP. All were really nice. Somewhere (I can’t remember, sitting here . . . at 59 long, hard, years on my brain) we also picked up some IPAs made in Bozeman, that we also liked just fine.