Life and Limb Beer by Sierra Nevada and Dogfish

Anyone know where I can find this to purchase?

Thanks in advance.

if you are ever in chico just head to normal ave and go bar to bar

you are bound to find some there!

LMGTFY - Let Me Google That For You" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bob…I wouldn’t expect any less from you.

Touche.

T-Bone, what kind of beer is this? I can’t imagine a collabo between Sierra and Dogfish could be anything but excellent.

10% collaberation beer, 4000 cases produced. My buddy had it in Reno, but we’re looking for it around here in CC (SoCal works too!)

Said it was phrenomenal.

Looks like there are 2, one only in draft and the othre in 24oz bombers

Sierra Nevada and Dogfish Head to release “Life & Limb” Collaboration" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

wine searcher only has 2 retailers carrying it in two states, TX and CO

thx T for forcing me to search for this now!

FOUND ONE!!!

I’ll try and post a note later

here is a quick note:

opaque brown color…lots of coffee and molasses on the nose…creamy and rich texture…a little sweet, with maple and caramel flavors adding to the coffee and molasses that continue from the nose - 5/5

this beer is really hard to categorize…it really is unlike most beers I drink/have had before…if I had to name its style, I think it might be an “Imperial Brown Ale”, but that could be a stretch…regardless, it is really good…better then any of the Dogfish or Sierra Nevada beers that I’ve had recently…it does remind me a little of the Dogfish Palo Santo beer…at $10 for a 24oz, it ain’t cheap, but I might go back and get another one, or look for it on tap (I think I know who has it around here, apparently only 4 kegs for the county)

We just ran side-by-side tap handles of “Life and Limb” and “Limb and Life” but only had one keg of each. I think they lasted about 30 minutes.
There are bottles of “Life and Limb” still running around Boston and its environs, but “Limb and Life” was only produced in barrels.

…where? Nice notes, but where did you find it? Thaks Milos.

this is very tightly allocated in md. i heard the tap only beer wasn’t good.

i am going to track down a bottle of the life and limb though. i know a store that is getting some of it.

i dont think my sales rep was even allocated one case to sell for his whole territory. not sure what the total number of cases to come into md was.

If you guys haven’t tried it the Sierra Nevada “Estate” is an outstanding beer as well. All of the grain and hops are grown on their property in Chico. There are very few beers like this in the world.

That was too allocated for me to get at my shop too! I completely missed it.

a place up in Paso Robles, called The Pour House…its around the corner from Firestone Brewery…15 Degrees C said they might get some, but I can’t confirm that

this sound really cool…I’ll do my best to score some… do you know when it it’s usually released?

Get on the mailing list!

I wish these were available in Seattle.

Sounds interesting. Anyone know if it’s available in the Bay Area?