What beer do you buy by the case

So what beer do you like enough to buy by the case? I buy Great Divide Collet and Bells Consecrator by the case. The Collet is easy to get, I buy it by the case for convenience. The Consecrator is only released once a year so I buy it by the case to stockpile and drink throughout the year. Now that my wife has discovered my Consecrator stash, I may have to buy two cases.

I wish the kind of beers I like I could buy by the case [drinkers.gif]

Cheers,

Bud

Yeah, I wish I could buy Bourbon County Stout and Dogfish 120 by the case, but I am referring to beers you can buy readily available.

Collet is a regular buy for me, never bought a case but I probably buy a case every month.

I buy a case of 3F OG every year from one of the Belgian shipping sites; I also usually go for a case of HF Arthur and Anna as well.

PBR. Fantastic for steaming lobsters.

I probably buy a case of Swami’s some months.

They have Bale Breaker Field 41 (local beer) at Costco that I really like so you can only buy by the case there. Otherwise, I usually don’t buy by the case because it takes me forever to go through. I prefer to get singles or sixers and have a variety. I never seem to be in the mood for the same beer two days in a row (on rare occasions I drink beer two days in a row).

Sierra Nevada Celebration (multiple 'til gone) & DFH Punkin (usually 1-2 a year). Back in the day, I was able to get RR Pliny and Blind Pig by the case (24 pks!!!)

I bought a case of fou foune a couple months ago :smiley::smiley:

My tiny refrigerator keeps me from doing it, but if I weren’t space-constrained I would probably buy a case of FW Pivo Pils once a month or so.

Celebration when Sierra Nevada releases each Fall.

I buy enough Dogfish Head 60 minute ale that I probably would get it by the case if I got a discount, but mostly I don’t want to hump 24 bottles at a time.

Pliny the Elder
Deschutes Fresh Squeezed

I’m a big fan of Lagunitas Little Sumpin’, even though they shilled out to Heineken. I’ll pick up 3-4 sixers when I find it. For me, has kind of a crisp citrus finish which I like.

I wish I could buy Pliny in these parts, but it is not distributed here.

I just picked up my yearly case of Consecrator, it was the only case my LBS received. I need to call Total Wine to see if they have any so I can pick up a few more sixes.

It shouldn’t be too hard to ask a local to send you a case of Pliny for money/goods; it’s almost always available at the brewery.

Are you offering? I am sure we can work something out.

Chris is not a local, he lives in socal

Lagunitas Westified.