Found it - Heater Allen in OR

My buddy, a big beer collector, told me to keep an eye out for a producer but I can’t recall the name.

When I typed it in and saw the website there was a series of bottles, all with a mostly white label. Each beer had a different color simple font and if I recall the same color straight line at the top and bottom of the label.

I also seem to recall one bottle label was quite different with a dog on the label.

This is obviously ridiculous but any chance you can remember? He can’t quite remember himself as it was after several bombers. I have since cleared my search history???

I assume San Diego brewery based on your location. Sounds like Modern Times.

Mathew, is this it ?

Cheers,

Bud

no animals on modern times though.

I think they are thinking of my brewery, Heater Allen. We generally have very simple labels (see avatar), but we do one label with a dog (well this year it was a cat) on it - a Baltic Porter we release around Thanksgiving called Sandy Paws. We do have distribution in CA, although they don’t get much beer.

Ding ding ding…gotta love WB. Thanks Rick. As an owner of a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog, Sandy Paws was the thing that jumped to mind. A cat? j/k

Let me know if you know of any places in San Diego that get your beers. Would love to try.

Thanks again all
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

My Brookings pizza parlor with a good list/program has promised H-A bombers this spring but I’m not believing this until I see 'em.

I’ve never seen or heard of this beer before. I’ll keep my eye open when I am in California next.

One of the interesting things about the BB is that there is a strong focus on beers west of the Mississippi. Much of it is simply a numbers game I’ll bet- more breweries out that way. But there seems to be a better knowledge base regarding those beers as well. I am amazed that this beer was identified so quickly.

Heater Allen can usually be found at K&L, just saw some this morning in the Hollywood store.

Thanks Peter! Just bought a half-case of the bombers